Home

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  

 

 

Chapter. 7 Home

 

 

 

Minho was drying off his hair while walking out of the bathroom. He hung the towel back to the hanger and walked towards Kibum's bed. Kibum was still sleeping as he had had a whole day of checking ups yesterday, straight away after he had woken up from the two weeks coma. Minho was adjusting the blanket on Kibum and Jongin, who was sleeping souldly beside Kibum for the first time ever since Kibum was in coma. He stared dearly onto Kibum's calm face and pushed away some hair which was covering his forhead. He gently caressed Kibum's hand as he absorbed Kibum's feautures again. He had been doing this for God knows how many times and he still loved to just gaze at him. ( imagin an unattractive guy doing this....totally different story !)

 

Just then, Krystal came after she had knocked the door softly. Minho turned to look at her and nodded as a greeting. He was so thankful that Krystal found him, no, found both of them and reunite them once again. He was so thankful that no matter how much he had to replay her kindness, she would just tirn it down and say, "I'm just glad the both of you got back together. That's more than enough to repay me." Then, she would give a sad smile. It was not that Minho did not understand that, but he just knew it too well. Her heart was broken down as she had never known her father to be such a person.

 

"Oh...he's sleeping," she whispered. "Anyway, Luna seonsaengnim wants to see you. She's in her office."

 

Minho nodded, "Look after him for me?"

"Sure!" she gave him a rassuring smile.

"Thanks" he said before leaving.

 

XXXXX

 

 

 

Luna was looking at her documents when Minho came in. Without looking up, she asked him to have a seat in front of her desk. As he made himself comfortable, Luna spoke.

 

"Vice-Generalnim, according to the report, Kibum is fine." she stopped and noticed that Minho had relaxed. Then, she continued, "Though, he's quite low in his blood presure."

 

"I see." Minho replied. He knew the reason for it. He was in fault for not taking car of him.

 

Luna finally looked up. She noticed the guilt in his look. "Vice-Generalnim, I don't take it as your fault for not taking care of him. It was his own body that refuses to take care of himself. I don't really blame Kibum actually; I know the reason why he was so desperate. Anyhow, please make sure he has a balance diet from now on. I suggest more protein would do some help."

 

"Yes, I'll make sure of that!" Minho replied.

"And also," Luna continued, "I'll be sending one of the doctors to check out Kibum every morning, at least a week or so, just to confirm his health stability."

 

Minho looked at her confused. "What do you mean sending the doctors to him? Aren't you right here now? Isn't Kibum now in hospital too?"

 

"I meant that Kibum can leave today."

 

"Oh..." Minho was a little dumbstuck.

 

"I won't be able to check on him, because I still have this hospital to run. My colleague will be the one to go. She's trustworthy, so don't worry. And besides, you've been nagging about checking him out the sooner the better."

 

"Erm.. did I?"

 

"Not directly." Luna smiled. "That's all then, Vice-Generalnim. I have some other work to do. You can go back to your lover's side now."

 

Minho blushed a little before he smirked.

 

"It's that obvious, isn't it?"

 

Luna only smiled back as Minho walked out of the room.

 

XXXXX

 

 

Kystal was sitting on the chair beside the bed as she waited for Minho to come back. While she was waiting, Kibum had stirred from his sleep. He blinked a few times before stretching himself. Then, he turned and looked at Krystal. He smiled.

 

"Morning."

 

Krystal giggled, "Morning to you, Kibum oppa. It's afternoon now."

 

"That late already?" Kibum asked as he turned his head slightly upwards to look at the clock.

 

"Yes. Oh, Minho-ssi was called to Luna seonsaengnim's office. So, I'm here in his place for the moment. Need anything?" she asked.

 

"Water, please."

 

Krystal got up, took the empty glass and poured some water in it. Before she passed it to him, she left it on the table beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter