I love you Kibum

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

 

 

Chapter. 4 I Love you Kibum

 

 

 

 

The sun was up in the sky. Birds were chirping on the wooden roof. They flew away as a woman in her middle 30s came out from the double-story wood house with a broom. She was sweeping the leaves away.

 

"Good morning Noona!" said a young postman.

"Good morning, Sehun-ah! On the way to work ?" asked the beautiful woman.

"Yes Noona! Umma wants me to pass this to you as appreciation," he took out an enveloppe and gave it to her.

"What is this?"she asked.

"Some money of appreciation," the young postman answered honestly.

"Oh my! Take it back! Tell her there is no need for this."

"Sorry Noona. When umma has decided something, she won't turn back on her decisions. You know her."

The woman sighed, " Alright. Send her my gratitude."

"Yes Noona! See ya!" Sehun set onto his bicycle and was about to leave. "By the way noona, there's somebody lying beside your house. Are they the beggars?"

"There is?" she went to have a look and saw two young men and a boy sleeping behind the rubbish bin.

"Noona, do you need me to chase them away for you? I can call my hyungs to help."said Sehun.

"No, no. It's alright. I'll deal with it."

"Okay. If there's any problem, call for my hyungs. They will protect you noona."

"Thank you, Sehun. You should get going.Bye!" and they waved goodbye.

The woman left the broom outside and went to the house. Few minutes later, she came out with buns on a plate. She brought it to them, placed it on the ground and it woke them up. Minho turned his head up from lying on top of Kibum's head. He opened his eyes, taking the sunlight slowly. He blinked as he saw the woman bending her body down a little to look into his eyes.

 

"Rise and shine, young man." she greeted Minho. Minho who just woke up still had some blurriness in him. He stared at the woman for a while and said.

"M-morning...ma'am,"

"Here some buns for you and your family." she said kindly. Minho looked at freshly backed buns and his lips. He felt his stomach growling.

"Come on, wake them up. All of you must have been hungry."

Did as he was told, Minho gently , woke JongIn, who was sleeping on his lap, and shook lightly on Kibum's shoulder. JongIn rubbed his eyes before opening them, while Kibum shifted his head a little from lying on Minho's shoulder. Mingo gave JongIn a bun and JongIn started to munch it fast. Kibum, who still did not know what had happened, just took the bun the woman passed to him and ate it.

Minho took a bite too, and was astonished. "this is good!" the woman laughed and said, "Of course it's good. All of you are hungry and would think any food to be delicious, even if it's only a bun."

"But...it's really good." Kibum said after a few bites. JongIn just finished his and took another from the plate.

"You three brothers are so cute! Why do you look so different from one another?"

Minho swallowed his bun before answering, "sorry, but we're not brothers. We happen to meet each other during our escape."

"Oh my! You guys were in the south ? Aish...this war..." Poor darlings! Eat,eat! Finish the buns." and they did. While they were helping themselves with bun, the woman just stared at them.

After finishing his 4th bun, Kibum looked up at the woman.

"Thank you so much for the food. How can we repay you?"

"No,no. It's just a small help I'm giving."

"We insist,ma'am." said Minho.

"No, really. There is no need for that."

"No ma'am, really, let us repay you," Minho said and Kibum nodded.

"Hm..." the woman was thinking, deeply when suddenly JongIn picked up the empty plate and pointed it towards the woman. She looked at him and laughed.

"Well, there's a way to repay me." both Minho and Kibum were waiting for the answer. The woman continued, "My little brother's a locksmith. You can repay me by helping him. Is that alright for you ?"

"Anything ma'am. As long as we have a place to stay and food to eat, and most of all, to repay your kindness," said Minho.

The woman giggled, "Okay. Follow me. My shop is just behind you. And you little one, I'll get you more buns, alright ?" she smiled at JongIn.

 

When they came to the entrance, Kibum and Minho were suprised to see many people walking around, in and out from shops and houses. Everything was fine and no war had broken out in that town.

"Finally," Kibum said delightfully. "We're in a peaceful town!" Minho smiled.

"Come in," the woman said to them. "Jonghyun-ah, I've found somebody who can help us out in the shop."

A short man, younger than her but very tough and masculine, came out from behind a door and walked towards them. "Who is it?" he asked.

"Young man, introduce yourfesl." said the woman. "I'll go get something to eat for you." she told JongIn as she took the empty plate from his hands.

The muscular man, now in front of the counter, put on his glasses and looked at them.

"I'm Minho and this is Kibum." said Minho while Kibum nodded. "This little boy here is JongIn." JongIn kept his stare at the door where the woman had disappeared into.

"Well hello!" said Jonghyun and smiled. "I'm glad to hear that someone would actually help this ooold man here to do his job."

"We decided to help in return to her kindness for the food." said Minho

"Ah I see. So, where do you come from ?"

"We came from the town where another battle broke out." Kibum replied.

"I see. You must have pass through many difficulties to get here, especially Yeongcheon. I heard the people there have become cannibals."

"Yes, we almost became their food." said Minho.

Jonghyun sighed, "This was torturing us. Anyway, I'm Kim Jonghyun and the woman is my nonna, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon walked out from the door and brought some more food for JongIn. She said, " I have a son almost of the same age as JongIn here. His name is Kyungsoo. He's upstairs."

"Are they staying here noona?" asked Jonghyun.

"Yes they are." replied Taeyeon.

"Then let them have the guest room. Give some clothing to change into. Those escapes had made them all dirty and untidy."

"Yes, Jjong." she left the plate on the counter after JongIn took one bun. Then, she bought them upstairs to the guest room.

"Wait for a while, I'll bring you some clothes." then, she went out. JongIn, who was still minching on the bun, sat silently on the bed.

The room was quiet small with only a king-size bed and a small table. In the room itself, ther's a small bathroom.

Few minu

tes later, Taeyeon came back with a stack of new but worn clothes. "These are for you and Kibum. JongIn is a bit taller than Kyungsoo, so I don't know if these will fit."

"Thank you, Taeyeon-ssi." said Minho.

"You're welcome. JongIn-ah, come with me, I'll wash you up."

"Sure."

"Come here JongIn-ah." Jongin followed her, in hope for more food.

When they were almost at the door, Kyungsoo came in "Umma, is that the boy you were talking about?"

"Kyungsoo-ah! You should knock before coming into peole's room. Apologize."

"Sorry, umma."

"It's okay?" Minho smiled.

"Umma, can I play with him ?"

"Yes, but after he has taken his bath."

"Okay." he smiled and went back to his room. Jongin and Taeyeon followed behind him. Now, only Kibum and Minho were left in the room. Kibum was picking out some clothes. He took a long-sleeve, turtle neck shirt and a pair of jeans for himself. He then turned to Minho and asked him, "Do you want to bath first?"

"Minho shook his head and said, "You can ge first."

"Okay." Kibum replied and took his towel into the bathroom.

 

After Minho picked out his clothing, he laid on the bed while waiting for Kibum. He had never felt so comfortable in his life after living for so long in the military camp where he and his parents lived. That was his first time lying on a proper bed with clean bed sheets. Even the pillows were soft and spongy.

Minho almost fell asleep when he heard Kibum saying, "Your turn.". He sat up and immediately turned his head to the opposite direction when he saw Kibum topless.

"S-sorry!" Minho blushed.

Kibum saw a reddish cheeked Minho and laughed, "Come on. We're both guys. Why are you apologizing?"

"I..." Minho was dumbfounded. He did not know what to say and was confused. During his time in the military activities, most of his males comrades were always topless. But, he would never blush this way before. His hormones had gone topsy-turvy again.

Kibum chuckled when Minho still did not want to stop looking at the floor.

"Alright, I'm done. You can turn now?" Kibum said.

When Minho turned, Kibum was on his way out of the room.

"I'll go help out." Kibum said as he left.

 

Minho was still sitting on the bed as he stared at Kibum's back, dissappearing after the door. He almost wanted to say that Kibum had a beautiful body shape though he was quite thin. What had made Minho attracted to him? Since the day they met, he always felt his hormones going wild, now, his mind, body and soul had gone insain too because of Kibum. All those feelings, as if he was falling in lo-....wait! Did he just think he was in love? Towards Kibum? He smacked himself in his face, before quickly stood up and went to take a bath.

 

 

Minho went downstairs later after his bath. He saw Kibum sitting at the counter, writing and calculating. He was in charge of the accountings. Minho went to the table where Jonghyun was making a lock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter