Not cute, manly !

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                         

 

 

Chapter. 8 : Not cute, manly !

 

 

 

 

Kibum was put down gentely on the bed. Jongin, however, was walking around the room, looking and toutching all the exclusive things around it. Kibum was mesmerized by the size of the room. It was extremely large and it could actually fit in a medium sized living room too. The bed he was sitting on was a king sized bed, covered with golden brown bed sheets. The pillows were also soft and comfy.

 

Minho sat beside him and asked, "You like the room?"

Kibum nodded and asked back, "Whose room is this?"

"It's mine," Kibum stared at him with big eyes. Minho chuckled. "It's true. For now, it's mine."

"But, isn't it too big for one person?"

"Hmm..." Minho looked around. "I did think that it's actually kind of large for me, but all the rooms here are almost the same." he stopped his stare at Kibum and smiled.

Kibum mouthed an "oh" while looking over to the fireplace. Just then, he felt chill sent all over his body. It was wrong to say he liked this room. Just that fireplace had brought back those memories. His mother was strocking him, but died in the next second.

Minho was looking at Kibum all the time. He saw Kibum suddenly having a deep frown, then he was sweating, slight shivering. He followed Kibum's gaze to the fireplace, and realized what was going on. He grabbed hold of both of Kibum's hand with one of his and turned Kibum to look at him.

"Kibum, are you okay?"

Kibum looked at those caring eyes and tried to answer him calmly, "I'm....fine."

"The memories came back, didn't they?" Minho asked again. He knew he had guessed right when Kibum slightly jumped at his question.

"N-No...really. It's nothing." Kibum lied, but he believed that Minho knew.

Minho sighed, "Kibum, I promise we'll shift out of this place once the war has stopped."

"There is no need to...."

"I just don't feel like bothering the General and his family," Minho smiled. "And I want to live with you alone." he continued his last sentence in an almost whisper tone.

Kibum blushed, as he just kept staring at Minho, comming closer and closer. His heart was racing and he could feel his face getting warmer and warmer. Their faces were only inches apart. He knew he should get back, but his heart tells him he shouldn't.

Kibum shut his eyes, feeling the hot breath of Minho getting closer, and closer, and closer....

 

PRRIIIING !!!!!!

 

Kibum jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter