It's not your time now

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter. 6: It's not your time now

 

                                                           

 

Kibum woke up and found himself in a very dark place. He stood up and looked everywhere, but he could see absolutely nothing. Still, he started to walk, not knowing where his legs were leading him.

 

After somewhat of a long walk, he paused. His name was being called. He looked everywhere, and finally stopped his stare on a light not far away from him. He cautiously walked towards it and soon found out that the light was actually someone.

 

There was a woman with long, straight, black hair in a pink dress, sitting on a white bench. She was calling him waving her hands to invite him sit beside her. Kibum smiled immediately and went to sit with her. He looked at her and said, "Hey umma!"

 

She smiled gracefuly and patted his head. She asked him, "Is there something you want to tell me ?"

 

Kibum nodded in reply, "I've a very long story for you."

"Go ahead," his mother replied.

 

Both of them chatted for quite some time. Each and every time, when he told his mother about a young man he met, he would smile like an angel. His mother though noticed it very clearly, only smiled and listened. When his was over, he let out a sight. His mother looked at him dearly and assked, "What's wrong Bummie ?"

 

Throwing away his frown, he answeres, "It's nothing, umma. I'm just starting to miss those days. But, I think I can't turn back now."

 

The woman chuckled and pinched softly at his cheek, "You're so silly."

Kibum chuckled too, " I know."

 

Kibum's mother than stood up, pulling Kibum with her as she walked.

 

"Where are we going umma?" Kibum asked but his mother did not reply. Soon, they came to an apple tree.

 

"Umma, what is an apple tree doing here?"

 

"Look!" she told him. Kibum followed her finger. From there, he did not see apples, but saw people, people from his memories. He saw Krystal sleeping on the sofa and Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter