Doubts

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter. 9: Doubts:

  

                                                          

 

During dinner, Minho invited Kibum to join him and the whole General's family. A bit of recluance, a bit of awkwardness, Kibum still followed Minho to the dining room and joined them. Once he stepped into it, he was silghtly shocked as he never thought he would be seeing the whole family sitting tohether around the dining table. Weren't they supposed to be busy because of the war ?

Minho then introduced the General's family to Kibum. First, Wu Kris, the tall man with blond hair, was sitting in the middle of the long table. On his right, Wu Victoria, his wife, with long straight black hair. On the left, Sehun, another blonde but skinny looking guy.

Then, next to Victoria were Jinri and Jongin. Minho then sat beside Sehun, and Kibum beside him.

Delicious and pretty looking food was sent out to all of them. Everyone ate silently, expect a certain someone who was not in a very good mood for the food. Minho noticed Kibum was not touching hisfood but only stared at it. He asked softly.

"Kibum, is anything wrong? Don't you like it ?"

Kibum snapped out from his stare upon hearing Minho's voice, "N-nothing. The food is good." he faked a smile. Then, he quickly picked up the fork and knife and started cutting the meat.

Minho noticed the fake smile but didn't want to continue asking. With a smile as a reply, he continued eating. He decided to ask him later.

"Minho-ah" a deep voice called out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter