4

Things Went By (Really) Fast~ [HIATUS]*

 

 

After all of them left my office, i slumped myself on the sofa while massaging my head. Man, this is so tiring. I spent 4 hours completing a few documents that is needed as soon as possible. My phone beeped indicating someone messaged me. I fished out my phone and looked at the wallpaper. Chris... I took a deep breath as i deleted the photo as well as the other photos that had alot of our memories. I looked at my Inbox.

               

         Yah! Where are you?!! I'm sure you're currently doing your documents but,hey, you need another break, woman. So, wanna hang out like we used to, baby girl? I missed you. :( You know..Chill out..Forget about all your problems.. I'm sure you totally need it and i won't take a "no" from you. Fetch me now. ><"

From,

Saejung<3

 

I chuckled lightly, I'm so thankful for having a best/close friend like Saejung. She's always by my side when i need her. I closed my laptop and packed my stuff. I grabbed my jacket and suitcase as i made my way out of my office not forgetting to lock the door. I walked to the parking lot and got inside the car as i drove to Saejung's apartment. When i arrived, Saejung was sitting infront of her apartment, hugging herself. Poor her. I felt guilty. I walked out and walked over to her. I lightly patted her shoulder.

"Hey, aren't you cold, Sae?" She glared at me,stood up and grabbed my collar.

"How dare you make me wait for you?! It's been like 10 minutes i've been here. Oh.My.Teddy. Seriously? You being late? So not your type. But i can excuse you because of....you know." She softened her gaze and smiled.

"You could've wait for me inside your -" Before i could finish my sentence, she dragged me to my car. I chuckled and drove to my apartment. That's where we always hang out. I parked my car and both of us went inside my apartment. 

"Want anything?" I asked.

"You know what we always drink when we hang out, Jae." She winked at me. I smirked. I went over to my fridge and grabbed 10 cans of Beer. I placed them on the table. I grabbed one and drank it in one-shot. I gulped. I was feeling a little bit tipsy.

"Sae..WHY?! Why must my life be soooooooo miserable and sad?! Why can't i just have a perfect life??!!" I didn't know what happened to me but i cried. Saejung looked at me with concerness. She hugged me tightly and caressed my back lightly.

"Shh...It's fine, Jae. Everything's over. Maybe God thinks that Chris wasn't your match. Y'know, let's start a new life, aiight'? Forget about this, your problems. And live normally like you used to." 

"I-I guess you're r-right...I need to stop thinking about him. He asked for it and he doesn't deserve me. That's right... Start a new life... Omg, thank you so much, Sae. You've always been there for me. I don't know what i'll do without you. Don't leave me, Sae."

"That's right. And woah... Easy there. I'm straight. But if you're thinking on the positive side, then...I won't leave you, i promise, Jae. I promise." She replied while smiling widely. Gosh, i don't know what i'll really do without her by my side. Thank you God for giving me Saejung as my supporter. 

 

 

   •Anyeong!~~ It's been awhile since i updated my stories. Geez, it's my fault for making lots of stories but ideas kept on coming in my head and i kept on feeling excited and i don't know why. Well, i hope you like this chapter. I'll try my best to update some chapters from different stories, alright?? If you're willing to help me and be Co-author, don't hesitate to message or comment , okay?? Tell me the reason why you want to help me with the story. ^^ Don't forget to upvote/subscribe. :) And most importantly, comment. ^^ Your comments brighten up my day. It's the truth, reader/subscriber. Sorry for the short chapter. I've been really stressed out with my school, school work, issues with my friends...And this...I'm tooooo stressed out. But i'll try my best to update some of my stories, i promise you that,dear readers and subscribers. ;) Hope you guys have a nice day and hope you enjoy!!~~ <3

 

~Ida~ signing out. Ppyong~~! ;3