3

Things Went By (Really) Fast~ [HIATUS]*

 

After shopping for 3 hours with Saejung, i sent her home and went back to my house. I plopped myself on the couch as i was feeling dead tired. I sloppily walked upstairs to change when i bumped into my study desk. A frame fell and broke into pieces. I took it and sighed heavily as i glanced on it. Me and him. No more love...Emptiness in my heart... My heart ached and i cried. I woke up at 3 am(night). I groaned as i stood up. I took the broken frame and placed it on my bed. I went to the closet and took my sports bra along with a red cardigan(i love cardigan,so..yeah.) I took my purse and went downstairs as i made my way to my motorcycle. Yes, i owned a motorcycle. I only use it if i'm going somewhere near. So, i rarely ride it. I wore the helmet and drove to the nearest cafe. I need to clear everything my mind right now. One more turn to the left and i'm there, i mentally thought. The traffic light turned red. I braked and waited for the light to turn green. I placed my hands on my hips as i waited. The light turned green as i speeded towards the cafe. I parked my car as i took off the helmet. I used my hands to smoothen and straighten my hair. I wore my sunglasses to cover my red , swollen eyes. I made my way inside the cafe as i walked towards the cashier.

"Can i have 1 cappuccino,please?" I ordered.

"Do you any cakes/desserts? We only have red velvet left, actually." The cashier said. I nodded indicating i wanted red velvet. The cashier looked at me weirdly and leaned in. I was taken aback by "her" action.

"Are you Kang Jaekyung?" She asked. How did she know my name?

"Neh, wae? How did you know my name?"

"You silly, don't you remember? It's me, Seyoung, your old friend!~" She said. Seyoung...Seyoung.. I snapped my fingers. OMG, SEYOUNG!!~~

"OMG. I can't believe i met you here. Omg, i missed you!~" I smiled widely. She gave my orders as i paid them. I sat at the nearest table as i fished out my phone. I looked at our old conversation few weeks ago. I smiled bitterly. Just then, the doors open, revealing 9 girls. The waiter widen their eyes as the quickly made their way towards the girls. I arched my brows. Pssh. I shrugged. I looked around and there were no one inside except for me and the girls. As i was sipping and eating bits of the cake, someone sat infront of me. I looked and it's none other than Chris. I scoffed and looked at him coldly and fiercely. He was shaking nervously.

"Why are you here? You're gonna ask for money, right? Why don't you just get lost. Argh." I said coldly. He stared at me with those lovely eyes that i fell inlove with. I shooked my head and looked at him with a straight face.

"I'm here because i still love you. I can't live without you. And about money...I do need it...But i also need you in my life, Jae..Please come back to me...I really love you and i missed you for the past few weeks." He begged. I rolled my eyes as i stood up. He held my wrist and stood up. I moved backwards and my back hit the wall. He was walking towards me and he put his arm on the wall, trapping me between him. He stared into my eyes. I-I can't...

"Jae, please come back..."

"Chris, let me go! Me and you are over. And that's final. Don't you get it?? I.DON'T.LOVE.YOU.ANYMORE." I said sternly as i fought with my tears. Please..Don't come out now..I mentally begged.

"I know you still love me, Jae!!" He shouted at me angrily and punched the wall near me. I flinched abit. He never showed this side of his. He inched forward. I know what he's gonna do. I pushed him hardly.

"What the hell is your ing problem?! I told you! I'm over with you! Which part of it do you not understand?!! I freaking hate you for cheating on me. I freaking hate you for loving me because of my money. AND I FREAKING HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU!!" I yelled in his face for the first time. The next thing he did, totally shocked me. 

"PLAKK!" I fell on the floor, hardly. I rubbed my cheeks to ease the pain. He slapped me. He freaking slapped me... I saw Seyoung asking the "bodyguards" to kick him out of the cafe. I leaned on the walls as i hugged my knees and cried. Seyoung hugged me and caressed my back. 9 girls were watching everything.

 

 ???? POV

"Omg, that dude just slapped a girl. Not a gentlemen. For a handsome man of him.. Grrr...Wait, i don't understand the language both of them were speaking. I'm confused here." The "shorty" said.

"Taeyeon unnie, they're obviously speaking english. Geez, you really need to study english with me." The "maknae" replied. The other 8 girls nodded. The "shorty" , or known as Taeyeon, pouted sadly as she sipped her drink.

"Jessi, isn't that the girl you bumped into?" The "eye-smile" girl asked. The latter looked beside her and she looked closely at the girl who was crying. She arched her brow and nodded her head at the "eye-smile" girl.

"Tiff, what's happening here? I wasn't paying attention, actually...So, mind to tell me?" The "ice princess" or known as Jessica, asked.

The eye-smile girl, or Tiffany, told Jessica the whole scence that happened. After finishing, Jessica felt guilty.

"Hey, Tiff. I think the reason why she raised her voice at me was because of the whole thing..You know, break-up and stuff. I know she wouldn't do it to me...I mean, who would be disrespectful towards idols.." Jessica said. Tiffany nodded and continued eating her desserts.

 End of POV

 

I breathed in deeply and looked at Seyoung.

"Seyoung-ah, gomawo. Thanks for helping me kick out that jerk ." I said while smiling lightly. She nodded. I bid goodbye and walked towards my motocycle. As i was searching for my phone, i couldn't find it. Darn, it's inside. As i turned around, i was shocked to see a blonde girl.

"May i help you?" I asked politely. She smiled and showed her hands. I looked downwards and it's my phone. I took it and smiled lightly as i thanked her. I wore my helmet and drove to my house.

 

   Jessica's POV

I saw her bid goodbye to her "friend" . She exited the cafe. Suddenly, our manager came in.

"Girls, it's getting late. Let's go back to the dorm." All of us nodded and packed our belongings. As we stood up, i looked at the table beside me and there was a phone. I unlocked the phone and there are 2 people, kissing each other. Sweet couple. I looked closely and it's the girl i bumped into. I smiled. She looked beautiful. I frowned when i remembered about what Tiffany told me. Maybe the guy was her ex-boyfriend... I quickly ran outside and i saw her searching for her phone. I chuckled. Silly. I thought. I walked behind her and she turned around, probably shocked.

"May i help you?" She asked politely. Totally opposite when i saw her just now. I showed her phone. She looked at it and her eyes sparkled. She smiled lightly and thanked me. She wore her helmet and drove off. My heart was thumping crazily... I shooked my head.. This....Can't....be...

   End of POV

 

I entered my house and quickly went upstairs as i plopped myself on the bed. I didn't bother to change as i was really tired..Yeah, tired from crying.

"RINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!" The clock rang noisily. I groaned and threw the clock as it didn't make a sound after that. As i was about to take a nap, my phone rang. Damn. I cursed.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Jae, you okay? I heard from Seyoung that you met Chris and had a fight." She said worriedly. I smiled.

"I'm fine, Saejung. Really. So, what's up?"

"I wanted to visit you today but unfortunately, i'm quite busy with my work."

"Work?! Omg, i totally forget that i need to go to my workplace today. Thanks for waking me up. I'll treat you soon." I quickly hung up and went to take a shower. I wore my work outfit and took my bag and ran downstairs. I quickly walked towards my car and drove to my workplace. I quickly entered my office and bowed to some of my co-workers. I slumped on my chair as i quickly did my project. After 4 hours of no rest/break, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said while still typing on my computer. I glanced and it's no other than my PA, Hara(imagine that Hara is not is Kara. ^^) She looked at me with a seductive look.

"You okay? If you're not, i can serve you.." She whispered seductively. Just then someone barged in.

"Oh great heavens. Hara, get off the table. You aren't suppose to sit on it. And Jaekyung, there's meeting now. Come on." My CEO said. I nodded and quickly walked towards the meeting room. I bowed lightly as i sat down.

"It's nice having you back here, at Sim's Company, Kang Jaekying. Welcome back." They applaused. I kept a straight face and nodded slightly. The room was getting awkward. Then, the meeting started. After 3 hours of meeting, i went back to my office and slumped myself on the desk. I sighed heavily. Why is life so complicated? Just as i was about to take a nap, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said coldly. Just then, my boss and 1 guy plus 9 girls went inside my office. The heck?

"Jaekyung, meet SNSD and the manager. They're here to do partnership towards our company. Since our company can offer anything, they agreed. So, you'll be giving them the contract and other things, okay?" I nodded and gestured them to sit down.

"So, as you guys know, our company offers anything for people. Anything. And we are a trustworthy company. We'll try our best to meet your expectation and satisfactory. Now, if you agree to be our partner, you may sign this contract." I said with a serious face and a stern voice. He nodded and signed the contract. I shooked his hand and the others. As i was shaking hands with one of the blonde, i felt this electric feel that ran down my spine and my heart thumped thunderously.

 

   Jessica's POV

The boss of the company knocked on the door and a faint voice was heard from inside. We went in and i was shocked to see the girl that i bumped into was inside. The boss explained everything and she gestured us to sit on the sofa. She spoke with a stern voice and a serious face. My heart was beating unsteadily. What is wrong with me?? Manager signed the contract and shooked her hands. She shooked hands with us and when her hands touched mine, i could feel a electric sensation that ran down my spine. I felt as if i was melting infront of her. I...think...i fell inlove with her...

   End of POV