1

Things Went By (Really) Fast~ [HIATUS]*

 

 

The smell of coffee made me relax. Here i am, sitting inside a coffee shop, staring at couples who were lovey-dovey towards each other. I sighed heavily. How i wish Chris was here and do that. I frowned, upon thinking of what Chris did to me. 

 

~Flashback~

I was laying in my bed, waiting for my Chris to call me. Yes, Chris. The love of my life. <3 We've been dating for years and Chris was every girls' ideal man. Everyone envy me. I thanked god for giving me this wonderful life. My phone rang, bringing me back to reality. I looked at the caller ID. "Chris<3". I answered. 

(If it's bold, it means they're talking in english. ^_^)

"Hey babe" 

"Hey Chris"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. Hey, are you busy today?"

"Well, actually yes. If you planned anything, i'm sorry to disappoint you."

"N'aww, it's fine, Chris baby. Anyways, don't forget to rest, alright? I don't want you to stress out. Hmm. I love you. <3

"Haha. Okaay, baby. Byeee...~" 

He hung up. Strange. He always say "I love you too". But he didn't today. Oh well, maybe he's really busy. Btw, i must do some surprise visit. Today is Chris' birthday. Kyaaaa~~~ I changed into casual clothes and went to the mall. After picking some nice presents and bought a cake, i drove to Chris' apartment. It's been 2 years since i've come by. I fixed myself, carried the stuff and walked towards the entrance. I took out the spare key from my bag and opened the door. I opened my shoe and stopped. One shoe is Chris' while the other is....?? I shooked my head nad thought that he bought it from me. I quietly went upstairs and held the doorknob. I instantly froze when i heard Chris and someone .

"Yeah....Omg, yess, Chris.. Fasterrrrr, mhnnngggggg" 

Wth? I barged in and dropped all my stuff on the floor. I was completely shocked on what i saw... Chris and another banging each other. you, Chris, i mentally thought. I shooked my head in disbelief.

"Look, i can explain, babe." He said.

"Babe your , . Listen, you jerkface, today is the last day we're seeing each other or to be exact, you seeing me. I can't believe you'll do this to me. I trusted you! I gave you everything. My whole life and more.. And you threw it away. Chris..I-I can't believe this.." I teared up and cried.

"Jae, i have my needs. But you didn't give it to me. I -"

"What?! ? IS THAT WHAT YOU FREAKING WANT?! Gosh, i can't believe you dated me because of that."

"No, you got that all wrong. i LOVED someone else. And that is her." He said while pointing at the .

"LOVE? Pshh...Yeah right. Love my . Listen, from today onwards, we are nothing. You here me , Chris? Nothing. There are no more us. To be exact, we're over. Offically."

"Please don't leave me, Jae. I need money - I mean, i can't live without you." Money?!

"WHAT?! You loved me for money? . You jerkass." I walked towards him and gave him a hard slap.

"NEVER.COME.TO.ME.EVER.AGAIN." I said fiercely and coldly. Never bring out the beast of Kang Jaekyung. ~_~ He nervously nodded and with that, i left. I left my love of my life...I'm now back to my single life. the world. -_- After the break-up, i learned martial arts. You know, for emergencies. x'DD No more laughing, serious matter, now. -_- I was a bodyguard in a club for 6 years. I found another job at Sim's Company. Many girls and boys were drooling at the sight of me, which is obviously, disgusting. Ewww. I -

~End of Flashback~

"Ma'am?" Someone interuppted my thoughts. Grr. I looked towards the person coldly.

"Neh" I answered.

"The place is getting packed and i saw that you've finish eating/drinking. Would please move out of the shop. Sorry." I glared at "him". I slammed my hand on the table which made him flinched. I grabbed my purse and exited the shop, not forgetting to slam the door hardly. Everyone flinched. There was 9 girls who were watching the scene.

"Daebak, unnie. But, why is she so angry? I've been eyeing her and she has been daydreaming." One particular girl said.

"How'd i know? Anyways, you wouldn't mind if i take your food, right?" One particular "hungry monster" asked.

"W-Wha?! NO WAY. Do you think you're the only one who's hungry, shikshin?" Both of them receieved a hard smack on the forehead.

"Can't you guys just shut up and eat your own food? Omg, so noisy." The ice princess said coldly. Everyone wasn't talking. To be exact, wasn't fighting anymore and ate their respective food before the ice princess shove the food into their mouth.

 

 

HEEEEEEYYYYYY!~~~ Sorry for the late update, i hope it's not boring nor crappy! ^_^ Enjoy. Don't forget to subscribe/upvote/comment, aiight'. ^^ Byeeee.