2

Things Went By (Really) Fast~ [HIATUS]*

 

"RINNGGGGGG~!!" The alarm clock rang noisely that caused me to smash my hand on the alarm clock. Hearing nothing, i fell asleep again. 

"My heart's broken..~~" My phone rang. Incase you guys wondered what song is that, don't bother searching it up, i recorded it myself, so yeah... I groaned and answered without looking at the caller.

"Yeoboseyo." I said with my husky(y) voice.

"JAEEE!!~~~" 'The caller' answered. I pulled my phone away from my ear for a while.

"The heck, Saejung? Gosh, you're gonna wake everyone up." Yeah, Park Saejung, my bestest/closest friend i had. ^^

"Omg, look at the clock, Jae. It's 12 already. Geez." I looked at the clock and it's really 12. Whatever, i'm tired.

"Pssh, i'm tired. So, what's up?"

"About Chris? Pssh, girl, you need a break from all your problems. Park Saejung is here to serve you. How about we go shopping? I know you love it, baby girl." Geez, this girl do know how to make me happy.

"You got it. Your treat, and i'm on."

"You're still stingy as always but since you're my "sister", i don't mind treating you everyday."

"Everyday? You said it. So....If i tell you to buy me breakfast everyday, you don't mind right?"

"Yeah right... You have your own money, plus your salary is....HUGE. Don't tell me you're broke, Kang Jaekyung." I rolled my eyes.

"I never go broke, fyi. Anyways, what time should we meet?"

"N.O.W, missy." I groaned. Why must it be now??

"Fine. v_v "

"See you later, baby girl. Muaah." She said sweetly.

"Alright, cyaaa. Muaah back." I replied. I hung up as i made my way to the bathroom. I had a refreshing bath. I wore white tank top with a brown cardigan and wore skinny jeans. I took my Gucci bag and went downstairs, not forgetting to get my car keys. I wore my shoes and made my way to the car. I started the engine as i wore my sunglasses. Stylish as ever. ^^ I drove to the mall as Saejung said that she'll be waiting for me there. I parked my car and walked inside the mall. It's been 2 years since i set my foot here,again. I fished out my phone and texted Saejung.

 

From: Baby girl

Saejung-ah, where are you? I've arrived. Geez, you're forever late. -_- Move your right now. 

As i sent the message, i bumped into someone. I fell to the floor, hardly. I groaned. The heck? I looked up with my cold eyes and gazed at the 3 ladies infront of me. I never felt so nervous before. Infront of me, were, SNSD. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica. I slapped myself mentally and kept my pokerface on.

"Can't you see me walking?" I raised my tone. They flinched abit except for Jessica who was, obviously, giving cold stare. She won't be the ice princess for nothing.

"YOU'RE the one who should see where you're walking next time. Walking while texting is dangerous. And it's obviously not our fault." The ice princess replied coldly and sternly. I rolled my eyes. She's getting on my nerves now.

"And now you're expecting me to apologise you? Pssh, no thanks. You're not texting, so you should be aware of what's happening infront of you. Duh." I replied sarcastically. Her face was getting colder and fiercer. I think i just unleashed HellSica. Whatever.

"OH REALLY? NOW YOU'RE EXPECTING US TO APOLOGISE YOU? US TOO, NO THANKS. YOU JUST BUMPED INTO IDOLS. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE NICE, INSTEAD OF BEING RUDE. SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL, I SHOULD TOO." She angrily said to me. Wth is wrong with her? I was about to open my mouth when i heard someone's voice from afar.

"JAE!!! Omg there you - OMG, SNSD!!~~ Kyaaa!!" She spazzed. Omg. I rolled my eyes. I held her wrist and glared at Jessica before pulling Saejung away from the 3 of them. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Saejung asked.

"What?" I replied cooly.

"You're suppose to be happy and ask for autograph from them."

"Not from that disrespectful brat." I scrunched my nose as i remembered her face. That brat.Tsk.

"Who??" She asked curiously.

"It's none other than that stupid ice princess." I said with an annoyed tone.

"J-Jessica? Omg, why were you disrespectful to her in the first place, Jae? She's an idol, for pete's sake. You need to respect her. Duh." 

"Pssh, yeah right. I don't want to ruin the day...Soo.....SHOPPINGGG TIME!~" I shouted happily. She shooked her head as she smiled.