Chapter 2

Vampire Love

Inhae's POV

     I'm sitting right now in one of the benches here in the school garden. Since unnie told me to guard here at the back of the school. I looked at the moon that is shining above me. My only source of light now since there are no streetlight here or lamps since everynight vampires are the only one here and they can see through the dark. I closed my eyes when a cold wind past by. I kinda like it since it feel relaxing 

    I sighed, at a time like this I couldn't stop thinking of a question that always came to my mind when I'm doing my duty,

    "why do we have to keep their identities a se-"

    My thoughts were disturbed when I heard murmurs and whispers and since it's dark I couldn't see a single thing just the trees in the garden and suddenly it turned even more dark, I looked up to see a cloud covering the moon my only source of light. So without choices I climed a nearby tree so that I can see better, I climbed branch after branch and when I reached to the top branch I stopped. I look down and just in time a gust of wind past by moving the cloud  that covers the moon. And just what I thought day-class students. These students sure want to do the punishment just to see their favorite night-class students. 

     And i started to climb down but instead of climbing down in thes ame branch I jumped from branch to branch, tree to tree, and I maintained my balance since when I was young I would always train together with unnie not only we were thought how to maintain balance we were also thought how too fight vampires or should I say type E vampires or those who are turned into a vampire and lose their mind so they are more agressive. And when reached the last one I jumped and grabbed a branch so that I will not fall. And I landed perfectly on my feet. 

   And my sudden apperance seems to surprise the day-class students. 

  " Look what we have here... Isn't it already past bed time and you guys must be at the dorm right now? Why are you still here?" I asked them in my cold voice.

  "Ummm... We just want to give these roses to the our favorite night-class stuednts.." one of them replied.

  If these guys just knew the true identity of these night-class students I wouldn't have these much trouble. I thought to myself.

   I sighed "I'm sorry but I'm gonna ask you guys to go back to the dorm now. If not I will tell the principal that you broke the rules."

  "Just please let us gi-"

  "Enough!! Just go back to the dorm or I will be the one who will bring you to the dorm!!!!" I shouted at them.

  "O-okay w-we will go back to the dorm" one of them said.

   They both stand up and the girl on the right bent down to pick up rose but she hissed in pain. My eyes widened to what I saw. Blood. 

   " Hey are you alright?" Her friend ask.

   "Yeah I'm fine I'll just clean this at the dorm"

   And I started to feel dizzy but it was only for a second.

   " okay were going now" I nodded. But before they could left we heard someone speak from behind.

 

author's note:

I'm so sorry for the late update.. I don't have much time but now that i graduated i think i can update.. Thank you for all the support.. Please comment your ideas subscribe and upvote if you like... Saranghae~