Chapter 7

Vampire Love

INHAE'S POV:

            We were still laughing on our way back. He keeps on telling jokes. He still didn't let go of my hand, not that I mind. Actually I feel safe whenever his around. We finally reached the school. We were laughing when someone called my name.

"Inhae!?" 

"Unnie..."

      Me and Chen stopped talking and saw unnie and the night-class infront of the school. They are all looking at us. But it doesn't seem like it, I think they are looking at something else. I think Chen also thinks the same since he looked at me. We followed their gaze, I was suprised that they were looking at my and Chen's hands that are holding each other. I blushed luckily the dark covered it

         I immediately let go of his hand, and walked towards them with Chen following behind. I was now infront of them.

"Ummmmm" 

How do I tell them??

"Just tell us Inhae..." Luhan said looking at me.

Did he just read my mind?? Oh ! I forgot he read minds.

Luhan chuckled, "Yep! I just read your mind"

"I was with Chen-ssi this afternoon... I hang out with him" I said more like a whisper.

   Of course I did not call Chen oppa infront of them. I'm not that stupid.

I looked up to face unnie. Then suddenly Baekhyun came to me,

"Where did you guys go??? Did he hurt you?" He asked suddenly, looking at my neck and wrist

    I was about to answer but Luhan beated me to it.

"Chen what did you guys do??"

All of them keep asking questions that I cannot answer.

"You are seriously gonne get your punishment later young man!!" Suho glared at Chen. But unnie just pat his shoulders.

"Guys no need to punish Chen... The truth us I am actually thankful to him" she said making the rest suprised.

"Why?" They all asked

"I've never seen Inhae smile or laugh..." 

I looked down

"Your right... While I was with her earlier I just discovered a new Inhae earlier,.." Chen said.

I glared at him.

"Did something happened between the two of you??" Xiumin asked.

Me and Chen looked away.

"N-no no-nothing h-happened??" !! Stop stuttering!!

"Inhae???" Lay said sternly and all of them are looking at me and Chen

"Nope! Nothing happened!! Unnie I'm gonna start my shift now!!! BYE!!!" I said and ran away. Not wanting to tell them the truth.

 

LUHAN'S POV:

"Nope! nothing happened!! Unnie I'm gonna start my shift now!! BYE!!!" She said and ran away.

I sighed and looked at Chen,

"Chen! Tell me did anything happened?" I asked sternly. Now all of them are looking at him.

"I told you nothing happened! I'm gonna go to the library! I need to study! Bye!!" With that he ran away.

We all sighed,

"Do you think nothing really happened between the two of them?" Tao asked out of the blue.

"I think nothing happened between the two of them... There are no bite marks..when I checked her.." Baekhyun said.

"Well.. I think Chen did really made her happy.." Haewon said with a chuckle.

"Huh? What do you mean??" I asked her.

"Well.... She never smiles, laugh, talk or hang out with you guys right? If she's around with you guys she is all cold, and mean. But when you guys know her and if she opens up to you guys.... trust me she acts like a 10 years old kid."

We all nodded.

"Well I think she is starting to open up to you guys..." She said.

"Then that's good... We can be closer to her.." Chanyeol said with a smile.

We all nodded.

"Well.... I guess I need to start my shift now... Bye guys!!" She said waving and ran away.

"Well maybe Chen did help us.." I said.

"Yup! Thanks to hyung we can get to know Inhae more!!" Tao said happily

"Your right!!" Sehun said.

"Well let's go to classes now.." Suho said.

    We nodded and went inside the school. I stopped on my tracks and looked behind me. I look at the forest and i saw a figure behind the tree, but it disappeared. I frowned.

     I swear I saw someone there. Maybe their ba-!! No WAY!!

"Guys!! Library now!! Kai go find Haewon!!"

"What are y-" 

"NOW!!" I cutted him off and he disappeared.

"Luhan what is going o-"

"I'll explain later we need to go to the library now." I cutted Xiumin's hyung sentence.

    They seemed confuse but followed. Once again I looked at the forest and frowned. Their back!! It can't be!!


KAI'S POV:

     Luhan hyung told me to go get Haewon. What's going on now. I teleported to where Haewon is. She is sitting in one of the benches in the garden. If she is here in the back, then that means Inhae is in the front. 

     Then an idea pop on my head. I smirked, I sneakily walk behind Haewon when I'm behind here.....

"BOO!!!"

"AHHHH!!" She yelled when I suprised her.

I laughed my head off.

"Your......face.....your f-face is so..... priceless.." I said between my laugh.

"Yah!! That wasn't funny stop laughing..." She said and glared at me.

   I tried to stop laughing but  I can't. She glared at me and walk away upset. I immediately stop laughing and catch up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Yah! Don't leave me.... I was just joking" I whispered in her ear. But she ignored me.

"Yah!! Don't ignore me... I'm sorry" I said to her. I turned her around and looked at her.

"Hey I'm sorry..." I said to her cutely.

"Okay...just don't do that again!" She said and playfully glared at me. I chuckled.

"Okay..."

"By the way.... What are you doing here??" She asked me.

Oops! I forgot about that!

"Oh... Ummm Luhan hyung wanted to talk to you.. I mean to all of us."

"About what?" She asked.

"I don't know. Now let's go..." I take her hand and we teleported to the library.

"Finally you guy are here..." I heard Luhan hyund said.

"What's the problem?" Haewon asked.

 


HAEWON'S POV:

"What's the problem?" I asked them and took a sit betweein D.O and Baekhyun.

"Their back" Luhan said.

My eyes widened and so are the others.

"What do you mean their back? The Vampire Hunters Organization banned them already. What do you mean their back?!" Kris asked.

"How did you know that their back??" Tao asked.

"When we are entering the school earlier I saw them in the woods." He explained

"Haewon... Just a question.. When are you gonna tell her the truth?" 

All eyes are on me now.

"If this is urgent... I think maybe tonight.." I replied.

His right Inhae must know the truth. Then it hits me.

"Where did you see them?" I asked Luhan

"Why?" Sehun said. I ignored him

"Luhan tell me where did you say that you saw them??" I asked Luhan again.

"Infront of the school. Earlier..." He said.

"!! Inhae is in front of the school now!!" I said.

"What!?" Chen yelled.

"Come on they still might be there!! Inhae might be in danger!!" Xiumin said.

    We all nodded and ran outside. When we reach the front of the school. I cannot see Inhae anymore.

"Inhae?!" 

No reply.

"Let's go in the forest" Suho ordered.

We nodded and ran in the forest.

Inhae wherever you are..... I hope your fine.