Chapter 8

Vampire Love


Inhae's POV:


     I'm now sitting in a tree branch outside the school gate. Since it's unnie's turn to watch the back of the school. It's my turn to guard here infront. I swing my legs back and forth, enjoying the cold wind. But I stopped swinging my legs when I feel that someone is watching me.

    I looked at the woods and I saw shadows behind trees. I narrowed my eyes. I jumped down from the trees and I grabbe my daggers from my belt. And ran toward the woods. Looking at my surroundings carefully. I went deeper in the woods, then suddenly something or someone walk out of the woods.

   A girl, I think in 20s wearing a revealing dress appeared. 

"Oh? What is a cute little girl like you doing here in a dangerous place?" She ask with a smirk.

"Is that your way on how to attract people Level-E vampire?" I snapped at her.

"Oh such a smart girl... You are not dumb as I think you'd be"  she said still with that smirk of her.

Oh how much I want to ripped that smirk of her's.

"Well... I think our small conversation is about to end" I said as I throw a shuriken to her but she easily dodged it.

"Not so easy... I have some friends with that hasn't drink human blood for weeks" and as if on cue more Level-E vampires appeared.

"Oh I'm so so scared.." I said sarcastically.

"Such a tough girl..." She said. 

       I stand there with my defense postion. One of them; a male attacked me but I easily dodged it and I peirce his back with my dagger in my hands not an ordinary dagger. A dagger made of iron. It's their weakness. He fell and his body turned into ashes.

"One down.." I said. 

       They all started to attack me but I dodged their attacks easily and always aim for their heart. After a few minutes of fighting them I finally defeated each of them. I only got a scratch on my left arm when one of them scratch me with their knife like nails.

      I sighed, I was about to leave but I heard a chuckle behind me. I turned around and saw 5 handsome man standing there with smirks on their faces. I frowned.

"Who are you?" I asked seriously.

"You will know soon darling" One of them replied.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at him but he just chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"We watch your fight with the Level-E vampires.... I can't believe you killed your on kind...." One of them said with a smirk.

"What?! My own kind?! What do you mean??" I asked.

    What do they mean my own kind?!

"Looks like your dear sister and her and your mates didn't tell you the truth..." One of them said... And I believe he is the leader.

"What truth? Amd what mate??" I asked.

   Is it true that Haewon unnie and EXO are hiding something from me??

"That you are o-" he didn't finish his sentence when someone yelled from behind.

"Inhae!!" 

      I turned my head and saw unnie along with the night class students smiling, but their smiles faded when they saw someone behind me, the night class student's eyes turned into bright red and their fangs came out.

"Inhae come here now!"

      I was about to step closer but someone hugged from behind preventing me and a sharp thing presses against my neck.

"Long time no see Haewon.." The man holding me said. A knife was pressed against my neck

"You let go of my sister NOW!!" Unnie yelled angrily.

"Why would I le-" the boy didn't finish his sentence when unnie suddenly appeared infront of me and punch the guys straight in the face.

    I gasped.... Suprised that unnie suddenly appeared infornt of me.... Not only that her eyes is different... It is colored red and not seems to have a pattern.

 

(a/n: hahahah.... a sharingan from naruto!! hahaha!!)


      Then it hits me. Is unnie one of them?! I looked into her eyes and they are still red.. Fangs?! Yes fangs came out of . I turned my head and saw the 5 guys leaving but not without saying,

"I hope you will tell her the truth Haewon.... We will meet again" with that they disappeared in the darkness.

   What truth?! Dear God help me?!!

"Inhae..." Unnie called her eyes are still the same... Red.

     She came closer  but I stepped back

"Inhae let me exp-" I cutted her off.

"Stay away from me!!! Your ONE OF THEM!! Your one with those blood creatures!!!"

"Inhae-"

"NO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" Tears started to fall from my eyes. I ran away from them

"Inhae" I heard one of the night class students specifically Chen called me. I ignored them and ran away from them.


       I did not ran toward the house cause I know that unnie will go there... I ran away from them. I don't care where I will go.... I just let my feet dragged me. After a few minutes I found myself in the river were I always go when I feel alone stressed, sad or lonely.

      I sat under a cherry blossom tree near the river. I hugged my knees and cried. 

     What is happening to my life?  Why can't I leave in peace like the other girls out there. I must protect the ideentity of the vampires from the people and now I knew that my sister is one of them. 

    I cried and cried.... That I didn't notice the presence of someone beside me.

 

XIUMIN'S POV:

         Inhae ran away with tears in her eyes. Haewon also cried, and D.O comforted her. It hurts me to see Inhae.

"It's my fault... It's all my fault.." Haewon cried.

"No.. It's not your fault we will explain everything to her okay now stop crying..." D.O said as he rubbed Haewon's back.

"Haewon you and Inhae will be staying with us okay.... They  might return... Also it will be easier for you to explain it to her. You can move your things tomorrow morning maybe some of us will help. " Kris said and Haewon nodded.

"Now... Who is going to look for Inhae?" Lay asked.

"Me!!" Chen and Tao said at the same time.

"Yah!! I will found Inhae!!" Chen glared at Tao.

"No!! Me you already had a time for yourself with her... Give me a turn!!" Tao snapped back.

      Those two kept arguing, I looked at our two leaders Suho and Kris and they nodded at me. I nodded back and started to walk away. But before I am out of their earshot I heard Kris yelled,

"Yah!! You two stop bickering!! Xiumin already left so stop it right now!!!!"

      I chuckled as I started to walk to find Inhae.

"Where could she be??" I asked myself.

    Oh yeah!! She might be at the river... I remember that Haewon said that Inhae will go to the river whenever she's sad or lonely. I ran toward the river with my vampire speed and I saw Inhae under a tree crying.

     I walk toward her carefully not wanting to frighten her more. When I was beside her already I could here soft sniffs and sobs. I tap her shoulder and she looked up with tears in her eyes.

"What are you doinng here?!" She asked surprise.

"Well... You ran away earlier and I followed you beacuse you might get hurt..." I explained.

       I sat beside her and faced her. I cupped her cheeks  and her face toward me. She seems taken aback by my actions. I wiped her tears away,

"You know crying is not gonna answer your problem.... It's alright so stop crying.." I said to her softly.

    I put my arms around her shoulder and she leaned her head on my shoulders. I was surprised but neverthless I let her.

"Can you explain everything to me?" She asked softly.

"I'd love to.... but I am not in the right position.. I'm sure Haewon will explain it to you tomorrow." I explained it to her and she nodded. 

      I stood up and she looks at me confused. I chuckled and I suddenly picked her up bridal style. She seems surprised,

"Yah! What are you doing?" 

"Don't worry... Were going home now and I know your tired so just sleep..." 

     I hummed a tune and started walking. I could feel that she snuzzles to my chest. I chuckled. She already fallen asleep. She looks like a child when she sleeps. 

      It wasn't long when I reached the night-class dorm. I knocked on the door and Baekhyun opened it.

"Oh hyung your back!" He said and opened the door wider so that I can enter. I saw the rest of them in the living room.

"She fallen asleep hyung?" Lay asked.

"Yep.. Lay heal her... She had a scratch on her left arm... Maybe with the battle she had with the Level-E vampires." I said to him. He nodded and followed me upstairs.

      The others also followed. Tao opened the door for me. I looked surprise to see the room empty.

"Where's Haewon?" I asked them,

"She is sleeping in the other room.. I guess it should be better if they sleep in different rooms." Chanyeol explained.

      I nodded and carefully laid Inhae in the bed not wanting to wake her up. Lay came to her side and healed her wounds. When he finish healing her he pulled the blanket up to her neck. And we left the room quietly. And I closed the door.

"Where did you find her?" Luhan asked.

"At the river under the tree." I replied.

"Where are the others?" I asked when I notoced that some of us are not here.

"Their already asleep" Lay replied.

"I guess we should rest also.. Haewon said that she will explain everything tomorrow." D.O said and we nodded and went to our own room.

      I layed on my bed with a smile.

Don't worry Inhae we will protect you as our mates.