Chapter 6

Vampire Love

Inhae's POV

      
       I just finish eating my lunch. I'm now dressing up, and since we are just going to the forest and we will hike to the top I decided to wear comfortable clothes. I wore a black leggings. I decided to wear my purple tank top. I'm sure it will be hot today.

     I woke downstairs and directly to the shoe rack. I picked up my running shoes. I sat on the sofa and wear them. After putting them I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!!" I shouted and run to the door.

     As I opened it I saw Chen smiling.

"Ready??" He asked.

"Neh.." I said and closed the door.

    Then we left.


    KAI'S POV:

      I saw Chen hyung walking directly walking to the door,

"Hyung where are you going?!" I shouted at him.

"Walk.." He replied shortly not bothering to look back. He then closed the door.

"Kai where did he say he will go?"

I turned my head and saw Xiumin hyung walking his way towards me.

"I don't know hyung he said that he will just take a walk.." I replied.

"I'm sure she will just go to Inhae..." Chanyeol hyung joined us.

"Come on aren't we going to follow them who knows maybe something bad will happen..." Sehun said.

I turned my head and all of them are in the living room.

"So are we not gonna follow them?" Lay asked.

"Yeah we better follow them... Inhae might be in danger..." Tao said.

    All of them agreed. Except for Luhan, Kris and Suho hyung. They are still sitting on the couch. They were about to go to the door.
Sehun was about to turn the door knob when Xiumin hyung stopped them by freezing the doorknob,

"What the heck hyung!?!" Sehun shouted.

Xiumin hyung just glared at him, we were all suprise. He never I mean NEVER glared at someone before...

"Watch your words toward me maknae... I'm still older than you.. You guys just leave them alone..... I'm sure Inhae will be alright"

"But-"

Lay didn't finished his words when Xiumin looked at him.

"I think Xiumin hyung is right who knows maybe after this Inhae will open up to us...." I said.

Luhan hyung and Suho hyung nodded in agreement.

"Fine.." They all said and walk away from the door.

    I really hope that Inhae is alright..... I hope hyung will do nothing bad on her....

    But why did Xiumin hyung become tense just hearing the name of Inhae..... Could it be that- what are thinking Kai!?? Of course that will never happened.....

    I sighed and continue reading my book.


INHAE'S POV

"Seriously Chen-ssi.... Where are we going??" I asked him for the 10th time already...

    We've been walking for half an hour already..... I'm so tired..

"Were almost there.... And call me oppa..." He said looking at me and smiling.

"Huh?" I asked

"I said you call me oppa... I'm older than you" he said

"Okay... Oppa" I smiled at he smiled back.

     Maybe unnie is right.... They are not bad after all...

     We were walking when I accidentally tripped on a root. I closed my eyes shut waiting for the impact. But..... I haven't felt anything. I opened eyes and I felt strong arms around my waist. I blushed and he carefully lift me up...

"I didn't know you were that clumsy..." He said we a chuckle.

"Yah!! I didn't see the root okay" I said glaring at him.

"Okay okay... I was just joking..."

 We were walking for a few minutes. On the way we were talking and laughing.

"Were here!!" He said.

    I looked ahead and was amazed. We are at a meadow. Flowers here flowers there. There's also a big tree not far away. 

"Come on!!" He grabbed my hand and we ran towards the tree.

"These is the place I got when I feel sad..." He said sitting down and patting the space next to him.

I sat down beside him,

"Oppa....these place is really amazing" I blushed when I realized that I called hima oppa.

"Awwww you look cute when you blush.." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Aish!! Stop it" I said with a chuckle.

"This is the best place to look at the sun set..." He said.

I nodded.

"Oppa your power is lightning right??" I asked him.

He looks suprised but answered,

"Yes... Why'd you asked??"

"Nothing.... Can I see it??" I asked again.

"Sure" he replied.

He opened his palm and a small lightning appeared.

"Woah!!" 

"So I heard you already had a fight with a Level-E vampire?" it was his turn to ask.

"Neh.." I replied.

"You wouldn't mind if we have a small battle right??? He said smirking.

"Huh you sure??" I asked.

"Why are you scared to lose??" He said still smirking

"Yah!!! Fine" we both stood up and went in the middle.

"But of course NO using of POWERS" I said sternly.

"Sure... But I'm not gonna go easy on yah!!"

"And the fight begins!!" He shouted and ran towards me.

   He was about to punch me but I dodged it easily. I grabbed his arm from the side and I pushed him with force.
He rolled to the ground but stood up.

"Not bad" he said with a smirk.

"You too..." 

      This time it's my turn to attack him. I was planning to kick him but he blocked it with his arm. I was about to punch him but suddenly disappeared. Then I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Caught you... I win" he whispered at my ear.

His is still back-hugging me. I blushed at the sudden skinship.

"That's not fair..." I said then he suddenly kissed my cheeks. I blushed.

I heard him chuckle. He finally released me. I turned my head and I still saw him chuckling.

I was confused,

"Why are you laughing??"

He looked at me still laughing,

"Well.... I never knew that an ice princess also has a soft side..... You are different from the Inhae that we always see...."

I came closer to him and started hitting him playfully in the arm,

"Yah!! Stop laughing" 

    He ran away still laughing, I chased after him,

"Yah!! I said stop laughing!!

After running around for a few minutes I finally caught him,

"Caught you...."

He suddenly started tickling me at my side. I laughed and ran away from him,

"Yah stop chasing me!!!!"

"Nope!!" He replied.

     And since his a vampire he caught me in no time. He started tickling me again. I laughed and tried to get away from him but since his a boy his stronger than me. After tickling me for minutes he finally released me. 

Still laughing,

"I didn't know that you were that ticklish..." 

I glared at him and pouted, he pinched my cheeks making me blush,

"You are so cute....." He said to me.

He grabbed my hand,

"Come on the sun is about to set!!" And pulled towards the big tree. We sat down and watch the sun set.

"Hey let's carve our name at the tree" he suddenly said pointing at the tree.

"But we don't have carving knives" I replied to him.

"Pabo!! I'll use my power." He replied, I nodded

 He carve his name first after carving his name he looked at me,

"You hold my hand and use it like a pen..." 

"Are you okay with it??" I asked

"Yes..." He replied with a smile.

    I grabbed his hand and a lightning appeared I started to carve my name... After carbing I released his hands,

"There I'm done....." 

    By the time that we finish carving the sun already sets and the moon rises. It's already dark.

"Inhae let's go back now.. It's night already..." He said then he raised his hands,

"We don't want you to get lost... I'll be dead if they knew that you I lose you" 

I chuckled and put my hands on top of his and we started to walk our way back.


HAEWON'S POV:

      Finally classes has finished and since uncle a.k.a the owner of the school knew that  I was the only one who will tell the day class students to go back to the dorm. He is the one who told all of them. And since they don't want to disobey the principla cause if they did they will be facing hell.

     I'm on my way to our house, I felt guilty for shouting at Inhae earlier. Of course she will freak out that I called the night-class oppas. I sighed, if only she knew the truth..... but of course it is not the right time to know about this.

   I reached our house but the lights are off

"Where is Inhae??" I asked myself.

    I opened the door only to be greeted by silence. Must be already at the school with the night-class. I changed into comfortable clothes and ran to the school.

//at the school\\

    I saw the night-class infront of the school,

"Shouldnt they be at their classes??" I asked myself.

  I walked closer and it seems that D.O was the first one to notice me.

"Oh! Haewon your here" he said making the boys look at me.

They greeted me and I greeted back.

"Why are you guys here?? Shouldn't you guys be in your classes?" I asked them

"Were waiting for Chen hyung.." Chanyeol replied.

"Aish!! Were is that kid?!" Kris said ruffling his hair.

"Huh I thought his with you guys" I replied.

"He left earlier." This time it was Kai who answered.

"Guys do you know where is Inhae..." I asked them and they seemed suprise.

"Isn't she with you?" Baekhyun said.

"No.. She didn't attend school today because she doesn't feel well.."

"Wait?! Don't tell me she's with Ch-"

   Xiumin didn't finish his sentence when we heard laughters. We looked at each other and looked ahead of us. We saw two figures walking toward us.

"Inhae?!" I shouted 

The figures stop walking and looked at us.

"Unnie...." She replied.

      But that didn't suprise me I looked their hands that are holding each other. I looked at the night-class that seemed to be suprised.

       Inhae and Chen seemed to know where are ww looking at because they released each others hands. Inhae walk toward us with Chen following behind.

     "Ummm" she said.