Chapter 4

Vampire Love

Haewon's POV:

    Then Inhae fainted luckily Xiumin caught her. 

"Looks like she got tired or a the smell affected her.." Xiumin said looking at her.

"Luhan! Erase their from their memories on what happened today!!" Kris called looking at the two unconscious day-class students laying on the ground.

"I'm on it!" Luhan replied placing his hands on their heads,  he then mumble some words that I cannot hear clearly, a small light formed.

"What on earth do guys think you were doing!!" I shouted at the three boys who did this; Chen, Sehun and Kai.

"Haewon-ssi w-we didn't d-do a-anyting....." Sehun said stuttering. Obviously nervous.

"We just heard someone speaking and then we saw Inhae with two day-class students" Kai continued.

"Then Chen why are above Inhae!! Don't tell me you we-"

"Her scent is so addicting!! I tried to stop myself but I can't!!" Chen cutted Suho's sentence.

  Everyone gasped hearing what he said. 

"Then you have to try harder. What if didn't happen to pass by. You could almost drink her blood!" Kris shouted glaring at the three boys.

"Chen remember this! This is not the right time that she will know the truth!" I said.

"I know I'm sorry" he replied looking down.

"Don't worry. Just try to control yourself.. Even me I'm having a hard time controlling myself" I said looking at them. They seem to be suprised.

"Haewon  what will you tell Inhae if she wakes up?" Tao asked, looking at Inhae who is still in Xiumin's arm.

"Honestly.. I don't know... Luhan can I ask you do me a favor?"

"Umm su-sure.. What is it?" Luhan asked.

"Can you erase the memory that happened now?" I said.

  All of them seemed to be shocked.

"Are you sure about this??" D.O asked.

"Yes. This is not the right that we will tell her. We still need to keep it a secret" I said to them.

"Umm okay.." Luhan replies and start to go to Inhae.

"But we better do it our dorm.." Kris said.

"But how about those two?" Chanyeol asked pointing at the still unconscious day class students.

"Maybe me and Chanyeol will bring them to the principal." Baekhyun said. 

"Okay" Chanyeol agreed.

 They carried them and went in their way.

 "Now let's go. Kai can you teleport us back to the dorm?" Suho said.

"Sure" Kai replied in a small voice.

\\In the dorm//

"Hyung place her in the couch" Tao said to Xiumin.

Xiumin placed Inhae in the couch carefully. Luhan came to her side and mumble some words a light formed and he put his hands on her head.. Then the light disappeared.

"Done!" He said 

"Thnkz Luhan!" I said smiling.

"Don't worry.. I'm just doing my job your highness" Luhan replied..

"Luhan!! I told not to call me that!!" I said

"Sorry"

"Kai I think you should teleport them at their house.." Kris said..

"Okay" 

\\at the house//

(note that Inaphae and Haewon's house is just behind the school.. Near the night-class dorm)

We teleported at the room of Inhae. Kai placed Inhae gently on the bed. He then faced me,

"Haeown  I'm sorry to what I did.." 

I ruffled his hair, "Don't worry.. Thnkz for teleporting us you can go now and take a rest..."

"Okay..." with that he disappeared.

I looked at Inhae's sleeping figure.. 

"I'm sorry dear sister but this is not the right time for you to
know the truth.." I said to myself. I got out of her room and went to mine.

<<<<<>>>>
I'm sorry if I haven't updated for days.. I just got a problem here hope u understand.... Pls dont be a silent reader...
Subscribe, comment and if you can upvote also...
Thnkz~~~