Chapter 1

Vampire Love

Inhae's POV

          I'm leaning at a tree near the school gate. I'm waiting for unnie here. I checked the time and it says 4:45 in the afternoon. Seriously! where is she.... she should be here earlier because we need to do our job.

            You guys maybe wondering about the job I'm talking about right?

            Well this school is not ordinary. This school is divided into two classes; the night class and the day class. Since me and unnie are the school gurdian, it's our job to protect the identity of the night class students... or for short....... vampires.

             Suprise? well of course who wouldn't be suprise knowing that humans protect the identity of the vampires. At first I was suprised to know about this. But because uncle is the owner of this school and he took care of me and unnie since our parents died that our uncle told us that they were killed by vampires. So I dont have any choices, I agreed. But what suprises me the most is that unnie doesn't mind at all. She ju-

            "hey Inhae sorry I'm late" I heard unnie said behind me.

         "it's okay...so lets go?" I asked

      "sure!"

            Me and unnie walked towards the high gate.  where girls are staying waitinf for the gate to open so that they can see there prince charming... sigh... seriously if they will know their secret they will get away from them.

           When they saw us they quickly move aside because if they will not follow our orders they will  seriously go to the office. We opened the gate only to be greeted by 12 waiting boys. Well I admit they do look handsome but like they say don't judge a person from the outside.

          They are only a demon in an angelic form. Then the girls started squeling. Seriously! if they don't stop that right now they will definitly destroy my eardrums. The 12 boys started walking inside the school gate.

        "day class students!!! go to your dorm now!!!" I said when i saw them following the boys.

          I heard them whining but they followed not wanting to face the punishment. We closed the gate. And the night class students walked towards the school, but one of them named  Xuimin didnt and asked

          " you guys still have to stay here until we finished?"

          " yeah.. what else?" i replied with a bored tone. 

           "well okay" and he went away.

        " Inhae I'll  be in the front you will be at the back" unnie said. I nodded

       This is gonna be a long night.

 

 

Author's Note:

 I'm so sorry if I havent updated for a long time......

please forgive me... i'm sorry because i cant seem to find the right time.

the charger of my Ipad is broken so I cant update.

I also cant use the laptop because my mon doesnt allow me... because she 

doesnt know that i have an asianfanfic account..... but this time i will be graduating elementary

this march 21 so pls wait a little bit....

I will try to update... i only updated today because my mon has a meeting every friday until 9 in the evening...

so I grabbed the chance...

anyway pls dont leave me...

i'll try my best...

pls subscribe, comment and upvote

SARANGHAE~