Curious

She Growl Like A Wolf

Tyna P.O.V

"Sehun,give me back my food!"

"Eat yourself Xiumin hyung"

I woke up hearing how noisy my room are. I open my eyes and i could see the exo members surounding me. I try to get up but suddenly i felt a sudden pain on my head.

"Don't get up first. I will call the nurse" said Suho.

Nurse ? since when i'm in a hospital ? Ouh yea, Me and Jongin almost got hit by a car and we almost die and i have a freaking bloody head.

Wait. Jongin. Me. Car. Bloody head.

AND I'M STILL ALIVE ?????

Chanyeol P.O.V

She woke up with this blank face acting like nothing happen.She tried to get up but i think her head start to hurt so Suho hyung call the nurse.The nurse said that we have to wait outside.All of us spend the night in her room cause her head injuries are kinda bad and the doctor said that she maybe not gonna wake up for another 2 days.I guess our loudness wake her up.All of us are really worried about her condition and thank god we have no schedule for this week.All of us are still curious about the tatoo topic tho.Jongin said he saw a familiar tatoo on Tyna arm but Jongin himself are not sure what he was seeing that day so all of us just kinda forgot about the topic and decided to ask her when she wakes up.

Tyna P.O.V

"Make sure you call us when you feel a sudden pain okay?"

"I will"

The doctor kept talking about not doing dangerous stuff, stay safe bla bla bla who cares ?

"When can i get out of this hospital?"

"You were not even listening to me right?"

I just shrug then the doctor could just sigh.

"You can go home tomorrow, we just need to do some test and stuff that you probaly won't care"

"Bingo"

The doctor chuckle and said

"You actually are recovering really well, our normal patient took like a week to recover but you took like 2 days? It's pretty interesting"

Suddenly the 12 boys burst into the room with some food they brought.

"Ouh good you boys are here,She currently are in great progress recovering from her injury but she need to rest so don't be too loud kay?"

"Neh"

"Thank you Shin" said Chen.

"Everything for my cousin" The doctor wink and pat Jongdae back.

"You got a special sister hear bro"

After that he left the room leaving me all confuse.

"Hey Tyna"

"Ouh Hey Jongin"

Wait, Kim Jongin ?

"OH MY GOD ! Are you okay ?!? Your knee ! It was bleeding and stuff !! "

The boys chuckle and Jongin said

"Relax,I'm okayh you should be worried about yourself.You save my life,you got a bloody head and you still worried about my knee?"

"Well you were bleeding"

Baekhyun ruffels my hair and said

"True.We got a special sister guys"

Lay P.O.V

She felt asleep after eating lunch with us.She is still cold and still not talking alot but she kinda started to warm up to us, i guess.I'm still curious about this girl.It felt like there are something strange about her. The three big hyungs are with Shin hyung because Shin hyung are listing what medecines she should take and bla bla bla.She will be out tomorrow and we decided to spend the week with her and get to know her more.

"Ouh hyung,You're back"

Luhan Hyung are furious,Minseok Hyung are blank and Kris Hyung look like he was about to kill someone.

"Wha-what happen hyung?"

"The accident was a not a ing accident it was a ing plan to kill our Jongin"

 

 

Author Note:

Hey Guys !!! Sorry for not updating, and i'm working on chapter 10 and will probaly update it tonight or tomorrow.I don't care if Luhan or Kris leaving Exo.It will still be OT12 no matter what right ??.I'm not a big fan of Exo but i still will support them.I'm a blackjack and a V.I.P but hey won't hurt supporting other idol right?

Don't worry Exo-L,We are here to catch you guys when you guys fall kay ? Don't worry about it kay they might be OT10 in your eyes but they will still be OT12 in your heart.

 

MUCH LOVE

THEGZB