Adopted

She Growl Like A Wolf

Kris POV...

"Ughh hurry up guys we're already late"

Why do i have to live with 12 boys in one dorm...well i can't complaint . I could only sigh..okayh let me sigh *sigh* ..

"Boys! Hurry up... I'm gonna count to three if you guys are not done yet i'm gonna left you"

"But hyung! I can't find my eyeliner !!!! Park Chanyeol !!!! WHERE THE HECK IS MY EYELINER ???!!?!??!?!? "

As i said i could only sigh *sigh*

Tyna POV

I was writing something on my book when suddenly i heard a knock on my door.Aunt Kyn walk into my room with a big smile on her face.

"Tyna.. Guess what ??  I have a great news for you "

"Uhmmm i can kill your parrot ? "

Aunt Kyn have this obsession on parrot. And one day she decided to buy one. Seriously... I regreted that I agree with her because that bird kept mocking me and called me names .. Well clearly the others taughts the bird about the names ... And every night the bird will flew from his cage (yea.. Aunt kyn said it will be good to kept the bird cage unlocked.. Don't ask me ... Even i don't know..) And flew to my room.. And it will make my room a mess and disturb my sleep.. Well when i can sleep ...

"-_- no. You will be adopted !!!"

Silents...

"Hmmm Tyna ???  I said you were adopted " 

Silents...

"WHAT??!?!?!?!!?!" 

Well my crazy life starts right now .

Xiumin POV 

I am really excited to meet our new family member. Yup.. We adopted a 13 year old girl. I'm sitting here beside an annoyed yet handsome looking yi-fan. Our company force us to adopt a child so we could be more responsible . Well, i did not agree at first cause we barely can't take care of ourselves but i think it will be a good idea for us to be more responsible. I hope she will be cute. I can't wait.:D

Author POV 

After the 12 boys are already done showering,eyeliner-ing,pranking or whatever. They quickly get into their vans. They have two van since the have 12 members. Exo-m ride in one van while Exo-k in the other one.12 of them are really excited to see their new daughter/sister. 

Tyna POV

The worst day of my life. I've never been adopted before. Nobody want an ugly girl like me beside they only want the babies. They never want a 13 years old girl.Aunt Kyn won't tell me who adopting me. She said that is a suprise. The other kid are looking at me weirdly and whispering to each other well who wanted to adopt the ugly loner anyway ? I sat in the waiting room by myself while playing with my fingers. I pull up my sleeve and slowly caress the symbol. *sigh* why me ?? .I saw some of the girls were whispering something while pointing at me . I look at them coldly then slam the waiting door close. Yup .. i heard some of the nickname they gave . Well the official is the loner ,the weirdo,cold girl, the cold loner,the ugly loner,ice weirdo and much more. It's weird that most of the nicknames are cold.Suddenly i heard some shouting and squilling. I pull down both of my sleeve . Suddenly someone knock on the door . Aunt Kyn walk in with 12 boys while smiling happily. 

"I'm sorry boys but the girl really love you" 

but the 12 boys just smile and they look familiar to me.

"Tyna this is your new family . Exo and Exo this is your new family member Kwon Winter " 

"We are one. We are Exo "

Then it hit me . They are the new and hottest boy group right now.They are EXO .