Almost

She Growl Like A Wolf

Tyna P.O.V

We decided to walk at the park near our house since we didnt want to go far. We walk in a comfortable silence. I love to take a walk to clear my mind from my problem and enjoy the nature. The Kai guy i mean Jongin are very cautious. He always covering his face when a person walk by. Well can't blame him for being famous. 

"Do you want to get something to drink?" ask Kai 

"Sure"

We walk to the nearest cafe and decided to go home right after we got our drink. Thank God it's thursday so there aren't so much people there. When we walk into the cafe there are some people kept giving us weird look. We got our drink and hurriedly got out from the cafe cause there some girl whispering and kept pointing at us. We were walking casually when we heard someone scream

"WATCH OUT !"

Kai P.O.V

"WATCH OUT !"

We were startled hearing the guy shout. I turn around and there are a freaking CAR coming our way like VERY FAST. I repeat there are a FREAKING CAR GONNA HIT US. OUH WAIT I GOTTA SAVE MY MY LIFE !! WAIT WHAT BOUT MY SISTER ??? OH MY GOD I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG !!!.

I close my eyes waiting for the impact but all i feel a strong push cause my to fell aside. Oh my God, I'm dead totally dead.Bye Mom.Bye Dad.Bye my fans.Bye hyungs.Bye Tyna. Wait, Tyna.. what happen to Tyna ??

I open my eyes and see many people crouding us. I look to my side and there was Tyna breathing hard and bleeding ? 

Tyna P.O.V

I pushed Jongin out of the way and end up landing on the side road. My arm and head were bleeding slightly because of the fall. 

"You- You're bleeding"

I turn my head and saw Jongin trembling. I touch my head and wince a bit. I get up and pull jongin with me. He is still trembling hard. His knee are bleeding too.

"We need some help" i said.

One of them called the ambulance and tried calming Jongin. Then suddenly I remember the car that was gonna hit us. I look around and there was NOTHING.

"Are you okay miss?"

"Yeah, but where are the car that was gonna hit us ?"

"I don't know miss. The car drove away after it almost hit you" 

I raise an eyebrows and thanks the guy. I walk to Jongin and he is still trembling. Well we almost gonna die so i don't blame him trembling hard. 

"Are you alright?"

He didnt answer but he just close his eyes tightly. I look at his knee and he is still bleeding hard. I take his sweater and rip the sleeves. I tied the sleeve on his knee to stop the bleeding. I look around and there arent so much people left. I felt a little bit dizzy so i touch my head. 

"You're are bleeding hard"

I look at my hand and damn. I'm bleeding hard dude. Everything was blurry and all i saw was blackness before i faint.

Suho P.O.V

We got a called from our manager saying that Tyna and Kai are in the hospital. They almost got hit by a CAR. We rush to the hospital and quickly rush to find Kai and Tyna. Our manager told us that there are at th ER so we almost likely run to the ER. When we arrived there and we only saw Jongin so we quickly rush to Jongin.

"Hyung!"

"Yah ! Kim Jongin what happen? Are you okayh ?" 

"I'm okayh i just scrapped my knee but Tyna faint because her head was bleeding hard" Jongin said with a worried expression. 

We fell into an awkward silents after hearing the news about Tyna. All of us are completely worried about her. It's only her second day with us and she is already in the hospital. 

"Did you guys know that Tyna has a tattoo?" Said Jongin.

WHAT ?!!? 0-0 .... 

 

 

A/N :

Hey guys, whoop whoop and update y'all. I'm so sorry for the late update. It's the end of the year so i school have been keeping me busy with project and stuff and my finals are near so i've been busy studying and stuff. So sorry if it's a little bit boring and a little different than what you guys expected but hey i love plot twist.Wish me luck for my exam guys ^^ ! 

Ouh and thank you so so so so much for subscribing this story. I love you guys sooo soooo sooo much !!!! Bye bye ^^

Much love, 

THEGZB.