Day Off

She Growl Like A Wolf

Tyna P.O.V 

After talking some more with kris we decided to cook breakfast for the boys. We make bacon and egg for breakfast cause they are like nothing in the fridge. It's 7 in the morning and the boys are like sleeping while eating. Only Suho and Kyungsoo are fully awake.-_- the boys really hate morning huh ? Half of the boy are already sleeping. 

"Hm Excuse me " 

Silents ... 

"Hello?"

Silents... 

-.- ...

Kris walk into the kitchen and look at the boys weirdly . 

"Guys?"

Silents...

Okayh that is it 

"GET THE ING UP AND EAT YOUR ING FOOD !!"

The boys startled hearing i shout. Suho and D.O look at me with wide eyes and kris just laugh his off.

"Eat your food. It's getting cold"

I said casually and continue eating like nothing happen. 

"Who cursed ? I heard someone cursing" said baekhyun finally fully awake.Kris ruffles my hair and said 

"This girl"

The boys look at me weirdly and said

"You curse ?" Ask baekhyun.

"Yeah" i say casually.

"Thank God. Now i'm not worried cursing in front of you" said baekhyun.

"Still no cursing in front of her and you gotta stop cursing Tyna, it's not good for you " said kris 

I just shrug while baekhyun roll his eyes.

"Relax hyung, it's not like she doing drug or something"

"Still,you or her can't curse kay ?" Said kris.

"At least not infront of him" baekhyun whisper to me .

"Byun Baekhyun" said suho while glaring at baekhyun .

"Or him" 

Kai P.O.V

After having our breakfast we decided just to stay at home today because it's our day off. All of us are in the living room doing our own thing.

"We should really ask manager hyung to buy us some food cause they are like nothing in our kitchen" said kyungsoo hyung.

"I already called him. He is on the way to the mall" said Suho hyung.

"Hm can i go for a walk ? Just for awhile ?" Ask Tyna. 

We rarely hear she talk. She just that person who will just shrug to everything people said. 

"For what?"ask Sehun .

Tyna shrug answering Sehun question. Seriously Tyna ? She gotta stop shrugging. 

"Yeayh you can but one of us got to come with you incase something bad will happen" said Luhan. 

"I wanna go for a walk to"

I volunteer myself cause i think its a good thing to spend a little time with my sister and get to know her more. Ewww why do i sound so cheezy ?? . 

"Let's go" 

well Luhan was right something bad happen but it's not Kai who protect Tyna, it's the other way around and some crazy will happen that will suprise everyone.

Author Note.

Hey guys sorry for not updating . School just hate me a lot . I will update again maybe tomorrow . what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter ?? Hahaha once again sorry for not updating and enjoy this chapter. 

Much love,

THEGZB