Interview pt 1

She Growl Like A Wolf

Tyna P.O.V

The car ride were awfully quiet. Well,they tried to make a conversation but end up failing. That guy is really wearing a ring that look like my symbol. Where did he get it anyway ? 

"Hm excuse me". Suddenly all eyes on me that make the situation more awkward.

"Where did you get that ring?". I said while pointing at the preety face guy ring.

"Ouh this one ? The one with the symbol?" He said .

"Yes".

"It is his symbol" said the yoda guy.

His symbol ? What does he mean by his symbol. Maybe the yoda guy realize that i'm confused.

"We have our own symbols to represents ourself" 

Their own symbols ? Represents their self ? What the heck are this yoda guy saying ? . 

"Look, just like my symbol. Mine represent the light" said the eyeliner guy while showing me his necklace. 

"Where did you get those symbols?" 

Suddenly the car stop moving. We already arrives at our house i guess. Wow their house are big. They even have swimming pool. Cool.

"We're here" said the angel looking guy. We get out of the car and the poker face guy help me to carry my laguage.

"Thanks" 

"You're welcome" the poker face guy said with a smile. Since when he know how to smile? Ouh i just met him today of course i don't know he know how to smile or not. Ugh now i'm saying nonsense thing. They give me a tour around the house. These guys are really rich to actually buy this house. 

"This is your room" said the eyeliner guy 

I was to fascinated by the house i don't even realize that we already reach my room. 

"We personally decorated your room since we want it to be special" said the yoda guy. 

WOW.

Its really big #-# .... Black and white... My favourite colour.... Its beautiful ...... My own bed.... My own bathroom ... Oh my god... Spazzing time ... 

"Hmmm you like it?" Said the panda guy 

I just nod."its beautiful"

The boys look proud.

"I already put your luggage in your room so lets go downstairs"

"For what ?" I said while frowning.

"Interview session" the panda guy said while winking at me. 

#Downstairs#

It was really awkward to start the interview session.

"I'm gonna get some snacks for us " said the guy with the owl eyes.

"I"ll help" well its the only option to escape this awkward situation.

He show me the kitchen. Its like twice than the orphanage kitchen. 

"Thanks tyna" the guy said while smiling and then i nod.

When we arrive at the living room, the guys are like some hungry dog i guess. 

"Manners" said the angel looking guy but none of them listen to him they just kept eating. The angel looking guy just could only sigh.

"Sooooooo you have two names, can you tell me your names ?" Said the troll looking guys. 

"Kwon winter and Tyna winter kwon but just call me tyna"

"Why did  you ask about our symbols?" Said the guy who is wearing the unicorn symbols as his necklace curiously . 

I froze hearing that question. 

 

 

 

 

Author note

Hey guys sorry for the late update. This is the part 1 cause i have to split it in 2 parts. Sorry for the cliffhanger i just have to do it muahahahaha .. Okayh i'm evil ... I will update the second part soon cause i have to finish my english essay ... Ughh i hate essay .. Do you think my teacher will kick me out of her class if i wrote about chaekris .. Yupp i'm a 2nexo shipper huahuahua .. Please subscribe and comment ... Bye :D