Part 1 and 2

My Precious

Part 1

*Beep Beep* Your phone buzzes early in the morning waking you up, and the first thing you see is your Oppa's face on your phone. Jang Keun Suk had been trying to call you over and over. Now that your awake a bit more, you remember there being nocks at the door. Nervous, shocked and surprised, you bolt out of your room tripping over cloths and down the stairs. You jump for the front door and yank it open. Sure enough, standing in front of you, with a bouquet of red flowers, was your love , Jang Keun Suk.
"Oppa! Your back, Im so sorry...
Oppa interrupts placing his soft fingers over your mouth to stop you from apologising,"Shhh its ok, its really early, i know i shouldn't have woken you but i needed to see you! Ive missed you so much." And with that handed you the bouquet with lovesick cheeky grin on his face.
"Oppa they are beautiful, thank you so much!, Oh come in its cold outside." 
Walking inside you both sit down at the table and laugh and talk about his shooting for the new drama Beautiful Man. 
"I tell you what they got the right man!" You say cheekily.
"For what?"
"The Drama silly! I wish i was in it!"
"Why?" Says Oppa staring into your eyes from across the table, "Are you jealous?" 
"Of course i am!"
"Well to make you feel better." Keun Suk gets up from his chair stands next to you while your sitting down. Staring up at him, he looks at you and learns closer to you. Softly he kisses you on your lips. You are shocked and surprised! He has ever only kissed you on the forehead. Your eyes are wide! But luckily he doesn't notice, you slowly close your eyes as he kisses you softly. After a while he moves away from you a bit, staring into your eyes he says "I said I missed you yeobo!" He says with a sweet innocent smile, his eyes twinkling with pure excitement and joy of seeing you. By this time your belly is in nots, the butterflies going crazy, your mind is up in the clouds and you still wondering if your in bed dreaming! But sure enough your awake staring into the face of your Oppa. He's home, he's really home.

 

PART 2 
A day has past since your Oppa has been home, you lived a month without him and you wondered how you would ever servive but you did.
"Sooooooo..........Todays saturday, what do you wanna do? Ask keun suk while you two were flat out like stars laying on the lounge room floor staring at the ceiling. 
"I dont know.............what do you want to do? 
"I dont know, what do you,......... Wait a minuet were playing THAT game again! Laughed Oppa.
"What.....oh that game!
A few minuets went past before anything else was said, even though you were doing nothing, you enjoyed just laying there next to Oppa, holding his hand never felt so perfect! You felt so calm and at peace but something changed, shivers were going down your spine, then you felt it, the feeling of a spikey something on your neck. You freeze not knowing what to do.
"Oppa......Oppa" you whisper, daring not to move.
"What is it?" Oppa looked over at you and the smile disappeared from his face. "Love, your so pale, what is wrong?" Said Oppa half whispering with a hint if concern in his voice.
"There.....there is something on my neck." You say still whispering, "dont move, dont move." you tell yourself. 
Then the look happened, Oppa's face went from serious to the face that a spy would wear on a serious mission. He slowly moves to his knees and slowly and quietly crawled around your legs, trying to see what was there threatening his beautiful princess. 
You are freaking out not knowing what to do, your eyes squeezed so tight together you start to see stars.
Keun suk is right next to your neck, studying it closely.
Oppa finally speaks with his hand holding his chin, still looking intensely at your neck.
"Ok.........this might be tricky."