Part 5 and 6

My Precious

Part 5
(Yeobo = honey, Sweet heart)
You dont know if you have fainted or not, you heard a faint whisper of Keun Suk's voicing coming closer. You wake up seeing Hong Ki next to you, he was laying facedown on his belly when he looked at you. You both make eye contact and within seconds you both have burst into laughter! You laugh so much there is so sound of you laughing. By that time keun suk and Yong Hwa had rushed down the hill and was now at your side.
"Are you guys ok? Asked keun suk falling to his knees, picking up your head and hugging you.
"Its ok I'm fine." You say reassuring keun Suk Oppa.
"I am so sorry noona! Please let me help you!" Said Hong Ki geting to hus knees and crawling over to you, but you two cant handle it, you onece again burst into laughter, and this time Keun Suk and Yong Hwa laugh with you guys.
"Well, lets get up shall we!" You say trying to get up, all 3 boys hold onto you treating you like a princess and help you get to your feet.
"You sure your ok?" Askes Yong Hwa with a serious tone mixed with a laughing tone.
"Im fine really! I am! You guys dont have to worry but that you for your concern." You said smiling and the boys.
"Ouch that looks sore!" You say to Hong Ki pointing to his leg, his leg was bleeding and had a big cut on his leg.
"Yours looks sore aswell!" Said Hong Ki.
You all start to walk up the hill when Hong Ki runs in front of you and goes downs on his knees.
"Please noona let me carry you up the hill, after all i did get you down here can I take you back up?" Said Hong Ki with pleading eyes.
"Only if you can give me a piggy back!" You laugh
"Of course, Oh but first" Hong Ki turns to Keun Suk, "Can i please carry your princess back up the hill, I promise i wont drop here or hurt her again!?"
"You have my permission!" Keun suk laughs and helps you get on his back and off you go, back up to the house.
Hong ki speeds up the hill with you on his back, he was so far up that when Keun Suk and Yong Hwa started to talk they couldnt hear them.
Still carrying you on his back, Hong Ki flys around like an aeroplane, making you laugh, up the parth and into the house.
When you get inside Hong Ki puts you down and you go to the cupboard to get the first-aid kit.
"Ill do that!" Said Keun Suk, showing up behind you and taking the kit off you.
He takes your hand and leads you to the lounge in the next room, you sit down and he starts to clean your leg from the blood and dirt that was on it. He cleans the sore so carefully and gentle, you look at him and he is completely focused on your bloody leg. You look into his eyes and your heart jumps because you have found the perfect one.
"Its a big one." Says Oppa, pulling you away from your dream land and back to reality.
"Huh.......what?"
"The sore on your leg, its huge!"
You look down to look at your leg and when you see it you feel a sharp pain in your leg.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" You yell.
"What, What are you ok? Did i hurt you?" Says Keun Suk looking worried.
"No, No you didnt hurt me, I didnt feel the pain until just now!" You say looking at him.
"Oh ok." Keun suk finishes cleaning your leg and put a patch and bandage around your leg.
"All done!" Says Keun Suk looking up at you and smiling his perfect smile. He get up and sits next to you, looking into your eyes, he kisses you, still keeping his face close to yours"I love you yeobo." He says with his eyes sparkling and smiling the perfect smile.
"Jagiya."
"Yes!" You say
"Do you.....?"
"NOONA! DO YOU WANT SOME TEA?" Shouts Hong Ki running into the room interrupting your conversation.


Part 6
(Aegyo = ability to display cuteness)
(Jagiya = babe, honey, love)
Hong Ki runs up to you and beds down so he is eye level with you, he does aegyo in your face while waiting for your answer.
You look at keun suk with sorry eyes, as if to say you are sorry for this interuption.
"Umm...........yeah! Sure!"
"What kind?" He asked pulling another aegyo face.
"Ummm..........Pomegranate and peach please."
"Ok!" Says Hong Ki saluting at you and charging for the kitchen.
You turn back to Oppa Keun Suk, your precious moment was gone.
"Oppa, what were you going to say?" You ask with a soft voice.
"Oh! Nothing, don't worry about it Jagiya." He smile his perfect smile that made your heart jump.
"Hows your leg?" He said as he put his hand on yours.
"Its still sore but im fine now!" You smiled at him sweetly.
"So, I guess this day has turned back to a restful day again."
"Your right there!" Says Yong Hwa walking into the lounge room with a tray of tea with Hong Ki trailing behind.
He sits down and hand out everyones tea.
Its silent for half a minuet and Hong Ki starts talking about You're Beautiful and how much he wants there to be a second season, even though the drama finished four years ago, he still feels like it just ended.
"I miss filming with you guys!" Said Hong Ki with a disappointed face.
"It would have been really fun to hang out with you guys 24/7!" You say happily.
"It was really funny, im glad they got the bloopers on tape so we can watch ourselfs make silly mistakes, it sounds weird but I enjoy it!" Said Yong Hwa with a smile.
They sat for ages telling you about funny stories that happened while filming the drama, because they didn't know you four years ago.
After a while, everything died down but of course Hong Ki was still talking with lots of energy.
"Hey guys! We should have a Beach party tomorrow and invite everyone we can think of!!!!" Yells Hong Ki, jumping off the lounge and smiling at beaming his smile at everyone.
"Yes! We should!" You say jumping up and standing next to Hong Ki, "Please Oppa Keun Suk! Please Oppa Yong Hwa!"
"Please Hyung Keun Suk! Please Hyung Yong Hwa!"
You both plead making the biggest aegyo faces you could. Keun suk couldnt say No when he sore you adorable face, "What do you think Yong Hwa? Should we let these 'kids' have there party?" Says Keun suk turninh to Yong Hwa and tormenting Hong Ki and you. Yong Hwa nods and keun suk gets to his feet.
"Fine!" He says pointing at the two of you, "only if you promise to party hard!"
You all laugh and start to work on the very short notice invitations.


What will happen at the party?


(So its been a week since Oppa got home, lots has happened in that time. )