part 7, 8, and 9

My Precious

Part 7
You and the boys stayed up really late having fun inviting people to your big beach party, You dont even remember falling asleep all you know is that your laying on the lounge next to keun suk, Lee Hong Ki was asleep on the floor and Yong Hwa was at the table with his head leaning on the table asleep. You open your eyes to the bright sunlight coming in the window.
Paper was everywhere from Lee Hong Ki designing the events and decorations of the party, all over him, all over the floor, on the tables, lounges and even on you.
“I do not remember this place being all messy when i fell asleep!” You whisper making sure you wake no one.
You realise you were hugging Keun Suk and tried to move to get up but Keun Suk half wakes up and lays down pulling you next to him as if you were a teddy bear.
“Aish! Oppa!” you whisper, you try to get out of his hug, but, It was hopeless, he was so much stronger than you, you were not getting out without help.
You look over to Hong Ki, who was still sound asleep.
“Hong Ki!” You Whisper, “Hong Ki!” you whisper a bit louder. Nothing! He was still asleep. You lay there wondering how do get him to wake up, then it hits you.
‘hit the table’ you think. You can't hit the table with your hands because they are tied up in Keun Suk's tight hug. So you slowly try to move your leg over to near the table, Then you aim and hit the table enough for Hong Ki to wake up.
“HONG KI!!!” you whisper even louder.
“Yes!” Hong Ki shoots up and sits half asleep.
“Hong ki look at me!”
“huh…...’ Hong Ki wakes up a bit more and gets a shock! “Why is he hugging you?..........HuUUUUHHHHHH!?!?!??!??!?! Why is he sleeping next to you like that? Your a girl!”
“Oh! you dont say! Help me get out of here!” You say trying to get out of Keun Suk's tight grip.
“ok..ok! I'm coming!” Hong Ki shoots up to help you because he knows that you guys don't sleep next to each other, you both have separate rooms.
“ok, Hold on!” He makes his way across the lounge room making sure not to ruin the papers that were everywhere. He First tries to pulls his arms away from hugging you but it doesn't work.
“Ok, maybe i can pull you through the bottom of his hug, like maybe i can pull your feet!”
“ok, just try not to wake him up.” He gets a hold on your feet and tries to pull, you move slowly each time he pulls your feet.
“Its working!” You say making Keun Suk waking up a bit loosening his grip a bit making it eaiser you to move a bit more.
“Ok, He has let go a bit, I think I might get out soon!” Hong Ki Keeps pulling at you feet but looses grip and falls backwords.
“Hong Ki are you ok?”
He Holds in his urge to laugh but he giggles a little waking up Yong Hwa.
“What are you guys doing?” he looks over to yo guys “OH!! I see, Need any help?” He askes getting up.
“Sure do!” You say still trying to pull apart Keun Suk’s arms, Yong Hwa walks over to Hong Ki and helps him up and they both start to help you get out of your prison.


Part 8
"Ok! Ready?"
"Yep!"
Yong Hwa and Hong Ki gripped your legs tightly and pulled.
You finally started to get out more.
"Guys, Im almost their." You whisper
"Ok one more pull."
They pull once more and you finally come out of his tight grip and you fall on the floor with a thud.
Keun Suk wakes up and wonders what is all the noise about.
"How come you guys are so loud?"
He rubs his eyes still trying to wake up, then he sees you on the ground next to him.
"Yeobo, What are you doing in the ground?" He said a bit puzzled.
"Well I guess you could say it is a long story!" You three laugh while Keun Suk gets even more confused.
"Well? What happened?" He said looking at you curiously.
"Dont worry your sweet mind about it!" You say giggling while standing to your feet.
"What happend?" He said still confused
"Im not saying anything if she doesnt." Says Yong Hwa walking to the kitchen.
Before Keun Suk could say anything to Hong Ki, he bolts after Yong Hwa and follows him into the kitchen to avoid saying anything.
Keun Suk walks over to you and gives you a worm hug.
"So how was your night?" He says in your ear.
"Alright, What about you?"
"Yeah it was good! Oh an by the way! You dont need to tell me what happened."
"Oh, and why is that?" You say pulling away a bit so you can see his face.
"Why?........Because I was awake the whole time!" He laughs and skips to the other side of the room, sticking his tongue out at you.
"You were awake!" You say trying not to laugh.
"Yeah! You were my teddy bear! I scared you didn't I!?" He said being cheeky
"Yes you did!" You yell and start to chase him around the room.
"You cant get me!"
"Yes I can!"
You both run around the room, dodging each other, you almost have him when he trips over backwords and you fall on top if him.
"See! I have you now!" You giggle
"You will always have me." He says kissing your nose.
You can feel your cheeks getting red and with that Keun Suk hugs you.
"Dont worry, I'll always be here my little strawberry!"
You both laugh and get up to have breakfast.
Later that day you four finish the invites and get ready for the party.
"Ok so here is some of the people invited!" Says Hong Ki putting on fake glasses and pretends to be all smart.
"Person 1: Kris from Exo....."


Part 9
"Wow! I didn't think you knew him!" Said Yong Hwa.
You all walk into the lounge room where Hong Ki was and sat down on the lounges.
"Hey! I know people!" Said Hong Ki defending his reputation
"Well, who's next?" You say eager to know the list Hong Ki had been keeping top secret!
"I'll only tell you 2 more!" Said Hong Ki excitedly holding up 2 fingers, "the second person is.....", He started a drum roll and then shouted, "Tao from Exo! And the third is Zelo from B.A.P.!"
"Wow you really do know people." Said Keun Suk a little surprised by the last 3 names Hong Ki had said.
"That's all for now! You will find outall the rest tonight!" Hong Ki said cheekly hiding the list behind his back.
"Well, what time is the party?" You ask extremely excited.
"6:00 pm, at the beach across town in the VIP section."
"6:00!!!!!" Shrieked Keun Suk "It's 5:00 now!! We better get ready!" You all jump up and run to get ready. Hong Ki and Yonh Hwa go back to their places to get ready.
You get ready with Keun Suk.
"Yay! Lets Go!!!" You yell as Hong Ki and Yong Hwa arrive at your house ready to go.
You all hope into the 1 car and drive off.
You arrive there and Hong Ki get the party going directing guests and making sure every one was there.
"Wow! There is so many people here!"
There were over 200 people there, in the first minuet of being there you sore BIGBANG, all the Exo members, BlockB, Shinee and the Miss A members!
The party had been going on for about to hours. The music was blasting through very high quality speakers, the coloured lanterns were on, there were sparklers and fire works.
You had been with Keun Suk in the water and around meeting people. You had to be carful though, because your relationship wasn't known by many people.
You were in the water with Keun Suk and Hong Ki, you we're really tired and needed to sit down for awhile. "Hey Oppa!" You yelled across the music, "I need to sit down for a while, ill be back soon!" You start to walk away when he holds your arm and turns you around so your facing him. "Are you ok?" He asks
"Yeah! Im fine! I just haven't partied like this in a while, so I'm going to sit down awhile."
"Do you want me to cone with you?" His soft eyes made your heart jump.
"No its ok, don't worry about me! Any way Hong Ki is having fun!" You smile at him reassuring him that you were ok.
"Ok ill see you soon." He smiles at you, kisses your hand and you head to shore.
You get to shore and walk to your stuff to get your towel. You wrap it around you and walk to a bench chair to sit down.
You were sitting there a while when you realised some one was looking at you. You tried to ignore it because you didn't really want to talk to anyone. But after a while the person was still looking at you. You gave in to your curiosity and looked up.
He was about 2 meters away from you leaning against a pole, he had blonde hair and brown eyes. He smiled at you and began to walk to you. This man was first on Hong Ki's list!