Part 10, 11, and 12

My Precious

Part 10
"Hello Miss." Said Kris sitting beside you "And what might your name be?" He looked at you with his eyes sparkling.
"Umm.... My name is______."
"Well isn't that a pretty name!" He giggled and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Im kris!......So, What is a pretty girl like you doing here by yourself?"
"Oh Im just having a rest!" You say a bit nervous and curious why, of all people, kris from Exo was talking to you.
"Kris you stupid head! She came with Jang Keun Suk!" Said Tao popping up from behind you, he had food in both hands. "Stop acting like a cool dude doofus!"
"Yo dude shut up!" He looked at Tao and gave him the evil look, "Oh don't mind him, he's just a little crazy!" Kris says to you, trying with all his might to impress. But you start to wonder if he heard Tao say you came with Keun Suk.
"So Beautiful, Lets do something together sometime!" He flashed a gorgeous smile at you and stood up, "Its was nice talking to you, I hope to see you again!" He blew at kiss at you and with that he was gone.
You started to worry if Keun Suk had seen you sitting with Kris, but to your relief he was still in the water with Hong Ki.
"That was close!" You say sighing.
"What was close?" Came a voice from beside you, you almost fall off the seat and you look beside you to see Tao.
"You scared me Tao." You say with your hand on your chest.
"I just want to say, You are the most prettiest girl I've ever seen! Dont tell Kris I said that cause he hasnt stopped talking about you for months!"
"MONTHS!!! But i only kind of meet him tonight!" You are really shocked.
"Well, lets just say he has known you for a while and loves you!"
"How did he find out about me?" You ask confused
"He is a stalker! Well not really he just has friends every where! Well enjoy your night, i need to go get some food! See ya!"
Many things are going around your head, "What would Oppa think?" You brush the thought away and start to head towards the beach again but before you get half way you look back to see Kris and Tao looking at you, Kris and Tao were in different places and obviously didn't know they were both looking at you.
They both smiled and winked at you.
"Gee! Am I in trouble!" All you knew was that Tao an Kris were both hitting in you! You didn't stick around, you ran off towards the beach.


Part 11
You had been partying with your friends, and it was getting later some people had to go but there was still many people there.
The fire torches were lite, the fairy light were on and so where the lanterns. There were sparkles and glittery things every where that made the party jut look amazing! Hong Ki had done an amazing job.
You were dancing with Keun Suk, Hong Ki and Yong Hwa, you were having a great time when Keun Suk got hold of your hand.
"Come with me I want to show you something!" Said with a big cheeky smile, he lead you away. You looked back to Hong Ki and Yong Hwa and they were bith smiling and giggling.
Curiosity grew rapidly inside of you wonder what would happen in the next few minuets. You tried to get Oppa to tell you where you were going, but everytime he would give the same response, He would smile and say 'You'll love it!' And would keep in walking. You where not going to get anything out of him, he was sealed shut. You had been walking a while.
"Ok!" Keun Suk stopped and turned around to face you, "You have to do something for me now!"
"And what might that be?" You giggled with curiosity.
"I have changed my mind, you have to wear this now!" He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a blindfold.
"Wow! This must be special then!" You laughed.
He helped you put it on and for another little while you were in the dark, you still had no clue where you were going. Oppa was carfully leading you, making sure you didnt hurt yourself. And finally! He stopped.
"Ok! Im going to take off this blind fold, and when I do you have to open your eyes when I count to 3, ok?" You slowly felt the blind fold come iff your face and making sure your eyes were still closed.
"Ok, ready? 1, 2, 3, open!"
When you opened your eyes you got the surprise of your life! Yiu where on a hill with the bright stars shining in the sky, the only light that was shinning was 2 fire torches that were stuck into the ground. There was a rug on the ground and roses everywhere.
"Oh........my........Oppa! You... You sweetheart!" Your hand is over your mouth in shock.
"Do you like it?" Keun Suk said while smiling his kiddy smile 'and holding his hands behind his back.
"Oppa I LOVE IT!!" You turned around and gave him a big hug. Then you two went and sat down.
"I know its late but I wrote you a song and I wanted to play it to you before i start recording it." He grabbed the guitar that was next to him and held it in his arms.
"You wrote me a song?!?! You are full of surprises!"
"It is called My Precious." He started playing and you felt the ters welling up in your eyes, the lyrics were beautiful. You cried because you were so happy. He had been smiling up at you in some bits of the song. But at the end you cried even more.
At the end he looked over at you and sore you crying.
"Hey!!" He said gently then reached over and whipped your tears away, "You ok?" He said looking into your eyes.
"Yeah, I just Love you so much!" You say as you finish crying and look up at him. You two laid next to each other for hours, just looking at the stars and telling each other stories. Eventually you fell asleep in his arms, with the beating of his heart and the sound of the waves echoing in your sleepy mind. He looked down at you, notice you were sleeping, kissed you on the forehead.
"I love you Yeobo." He whispered. And that is the last thing you hear.
(My Precious by Jang Keun Suk♡)


Jang Keun Suk
Part 12
You wake to the sun shining in your eyes and birds singing, you open you eyes a relies your in your room. You have no idea how you got there, you start to remember a memory from last night, you remember Keun Suk carrying you into the car.
"He must have carried me to bed then." You say smiling.
You sit up and turn to put your feet on the floor and like lightning Keun Suk barges in the door, scaring you half to death, He storms over to the bed and sits next to you. His face was stern, he was angry, really angry, but when he spoke he wasnt yelling but his voice was strong.
"Where were you last night?" He said not looking away from your eyes for a second. His eyes seemed to pierce through you.
"What do you mean? I was with you!" You say really confused.
"No! Last night when we were in the beach, we went and sat down somewhere, where did you go?" He said just as serious.
"I.........found a bench to sit on." By now your a little scared.
"Did any one come up to you? Be honest with me! What happend?"
"I..........Oppa what is this about?" You are just as confused as before, maybe even more confused.
"TELL ME!!" He grabbed your hands and held them both loving but tightly, "What happend!" He was crushed, you could see his eyes going red and his voice was wavering.
"Oppa, All i did was sit on a bench and then Kris and Tao from Exo popped up." You say with tears coming to you eyes.
"Did anything happen?" A tear came from his eye but he ignored it.
"Oppa........What is this about? You scaring me!" Your eyes are now stinging and you feel tears come down your face. Keun Suk hands you his phone and what you see making you cry more. It was the morning news, the title of the article was KRIS AND MYSTERY WOMEN, you read t and it said stuff like, Kris has a new women, people sore them kissing, and that Tao was also seen talking to Krises lady.
You slam the phone to the bed and look at Keun Suk, tears streaming down both if your faces.
"I promise you on my life that is a lie! That never happened! I never Kissed anyone!! I tell you its not true!" This doesnt feel real to you, Keun Suk moves his hands to your face, wipes your eyes and then holds your face with his hands so that your looking only at him.
"The only other thing that happend was that Kris said he likes me and wants to hang out some time, but i dont want to, I love you!" You cry some more.
"You are telling me this with all honesty, that nothing happened."
"Yes i promise." Keun suk pulls you close to him and hugs you tight and kisses your forehead,
"Im happy that you are honest with me," he said still holding you, "I love you with all my heart, I want you to be mine forever."
"Oppa, Ill be here forever."
You stay in each others arms for a while. You both cheer up and laugh with each other about the funny events of last night, still hugging, but then, you realise you are wearing your PJ's, You are not wearing your swimmers that you were wearing last night.
"Ummm.....Oppa?!"
"Yes!" He says smiling at you.
"How did ummmm........how did I get my PJ's on?" You start to feel really nervous.
"Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!" Keun Suk bursts out laughing, "Dont worry I didnt do it!" He says still giggling.
"Well who did then?" You say a little releaved.
"Park Shin Hye did, she helped me get you home last night after you fell asleep."
"Park Shin Hye was there last night?!?!?! I didnt even see her!"
You had met Shin Hye a couple of months ago, you turned into being really good friends but you hadn't seen her because she was busy filming the Heirs.
"Don't worry, she is coming here tomorrow to see us."
You sit there for a while in silence, but then you remember the secret Oppa had surprised you with last night.
"Oh, Oppa I forgot something!" You turn to face him and then you kiss him. "Thank you for the song My Precious, it was beautiful! But sorry i fell asleep at the end of the night."
"Its ok, I now know how comfortable you are with me that you would fall asleep next to me, it tells me you trust me to take care of you when you sleep." He smiled and kissed you once more, then held your hand an led you down stairs for breakfast, it was your favorite! Pancakes!!!!