part 3 and 4

My Precious

PART 3
"What is it?" You squealed quietly
"Its a.......its......a!"
"What, its a what?". Just as you started to open your eyes abit Oppa swips his hand accross your neck sending the mysterious thing flying.
And SLAP!!! What ever it was it was dead.
"Its was a creepy looking spider, id never seen that kind before!"
Still frozen on the floor with your eyes shut, the horrible feeling if the crawling still on your neck. "Ewwwwwww i still feel it!" You say opening your eyes
"Its ok princess its gone, I made sure of it." He reaches down to help you up, you reach for his hand....
"RAWRRRR!!" Keun suk yells falling to his knees tickling you to death! 
"Hahahhaahhahahahahahha! Oppa! Hahahahhaha! STOP! Please!" Breathing is hard when all you can do is laugh.
Thanks to that spider, your peaceful morning had turned into a tickle fight. 
"Hey I know!" Yells keun suk as he stops tickling you, "WATER-FIGHT!!!" 
You both run to your personal supplies in your rooms, reaching for every balloon and water gun you have in your goodie stashed wardrobes.
Racing down the hallway your both pushing each other out the way playfully, out the back door and into the backyard. You might live in a modern, expensive house that is amazing! But you live high in the hills of Seoul, South Korea. 
"IM GETTING THE HOSE!!" You yell dashing for the hose.
"Oh no your not!!" Oppa bolts to the hose just before you do, turns it on and!!!...........nothing! 
"What the heck? Oh thats right we turned off the hose water when I left a month ago, ill go turn it back on."
As Jang Keun Suk goes up the path and around the corner, you notice the hose is just laying there next to you. Then you got it, the perfect plan to get your fight started.
You grab the hose and sneak up the path hiding behind the corner where Oppa is turning on the water. 
'He will come any second now!' You thought, and just as planned he had turned around and you could hear the footsteps coming closer and closer to your hiding spot. You were gonna catch him by surprise and spray him with tones of water and gain lead on the fight!


Part 4 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!you have no idea what just happened but you fell it, cold and wet running down your back, you see keun suk suddenly turn the corner, realise what had happened and burst out laughing uncontrollably. You hear another voice, a familiar voice, you turn your head around to see Lee Hong Ki holding a water bomb and laughing uncontrollably as we'll.
"OH, I see how it is!" 
"No you dont!! Haha" said another voice.
You look over to see Jung Yong Hwa. With a happy smile you say, "You better be on my team!" You laugh
"Dont need to ask me twice!" He pulls up a water gun off the ground and blast Hong Ki, you wet Keun suk with the hose and before you know it there is a massive water fight happening. For hours you four play like its to the death but with out the seriousness. 
"IM GONNA GET YOU!!" yelled Keun suk chasing you around your enormous back yard.
You quickly dive behind a tree and crawl over into a bush.
Your sitting there hoping he wont find you, you hear foot steps all behind you from Keun Suk searching for you.
Your sitting there and suddenly a hand comes out if no where covering your mouth, you are about to scream when you hear a voice. 
"Dont scream." It was Hong Ki "Its ok, I'm on your side!" Smiled Hong Ki still covering your mouth.
Pushing his hand away you say "How do I know that?"
By now keun suk had heard you two whispering and was about to sneak up and scare you both when, Hong Ki quickly turns around, gets to his knees and blasts Keun Suk. 
"RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!" screams Hong Ki and grabs your wrist and pulls you up and runs as fast as he could, all down the hill. He is laughing so hard, when he trips, and because he has your wrist, of course you go down with him. Keun Suk sees it all happen (just to let you know this hill is really steep and big, its part if your backyard) and screams your names in fear while you tumble down the hill with Hong Ki.
After much tumbling, you get to the bottom.
"Yeobo are you ok!?!?!" Yells Keun Suk at the top of his lungs. You are laying at the bottom of the hill and you cant feel a thing.