Different Feelings

Game Over



Thankyou for subscribing, commenting and voting! <3


"Unnie! It's gonna be a full moon today!" Seohyun said pointing at the sky. Hyoyeon and Seohyun  were walking home after school and they could see the moon visible in the afternoon sky. Both of them were holding an ice-cream in their hand.

"Mmmm..." Hyoyeon said her ice-cream. "We can have a barbeque, drink-"

"Unnie! I'm sorry! I forgot!" Seohyun suddenly exclaimed.

Hyoyeon looked confused. "Why are you sorry? What did you forget?"

"Unnie..I have something to do..I - um have some homework to do with Taeyeon,"

Hyoyeon smirked slyly to herself. "So..there isn't the dinner you're going to?"

"Huh? H-How did you know?"

"Hmp! Magic!" Hyoyeon clicked her fingers together and smiled.

Seohyun smiled fondly at her unnie. "Sometimes, unnie, I wonder if you should've been my younger sister instead of my unnie,"

Hyoyeon pouted and Seohyun laughed. "But really, how did you know I was invited to a dinner?"

"I told you! Magic!" Hyoyeon grinned refusing to give in. 

------------------------------------------------------------


It was still early, so Hyoyeon roamed around the town pausing in and out of different shops. Hyoyeon then spotted a cute little cafe and decided to get herself a latte. Hyoyeon stepped inside and the small bundle of bells rung when the door opened.

"Can I help-"

Hyoyeon turned around and stopped. Was it Luhan there? "Luhan?" Hyoyeon asked.


Luhan had turned a little red. "Yeah..um what are you doing here?"

"I came here for a latte.. and you work here?" Hyoyeon said smiling.


"Yeah...I got a part-time job as a beginner barista..."

"Wow really? That's so cool!" Hyoyeon said and seated herself on one of the bar stools. "So what can you make? Make me a latte!"

"Um...I..I'm just new so I can't really..." He stopped when he saw her pouting and rolled his eyes smiling at her behaiviour. "Oh okay, I'll try to make you a latte. But don't expect much,"

Hyoyeon grinned excitedly, too happy to get her way. Luhan fetched a metal pitcher and filled it with one cup milk. he added some expresso and the other necessary ingredients. Then he slowly poured the steamed milk into the cup making a heart shape.

"Ahh
~ It's so pretty!" Hyoyeon drawled. Luhan grinned. "Here, taste it, I don't know how it will be. It's only my second time making a latte with latte art,"

Hyoyeon took a sip of the coffee. "Wow, it's so...it's so good!" Luhan beamed. "Really?" he asked. "Do you want to try and make it?"

"Me? Hmm I'm not so sure...I might mess up," Hyoyeon said nervously playing with her hair.


"Nae, you should try it. It's quite easy, you know,"

"Ah, well okay if you say so...but won't the owner here mind?"

"He's not here. Business was slow today so he's probably gone to buy more coffee products."

"Oh, okay then! I'm ready to try! Fighting!" Hyoyeon pumped her fist. Luhan rolled his eyes again and smiled widely.

------------------------------------------------

"Hmm...the smell is good, should I turn the machine off now?"

Luhan paused and sniffed the coffee beans. "Yeah, I think we're done,"

"Okay!" Hyoyeon said and pushed a button she assumed to be the off button but she was wrong. The machine suddenly started whirring weirdly and started shaking.

"Eh? Luhan? What's happening to the machine?"

Luhan hurried over and tried to click on the off button but it wouldn't work. "What happened? Which button did you press?"

"Eh? Wae, I don't know...did I break it?! Ah omo!! What should I do? How should I pay? I will have to pay my whole month's allowance, no TWO whole months of allowance-"

The door was tingling open. "He's here!" Luhan said and grabbing Hyoyeon's hand, he rushed to the corner of the room behind the coffee table.

"L-Luha-"

"Shh. He'll hear us!"

"Pssty..Luhan shouldn't we tell him that we broke it? Maybe he'll forgive us.."


"I don't really think so...he's got a bad temper"

"What?! Oh no, what to do..? Omo!!"

"Shh!!" Luhan laid his index finger on her lips, instantly keeping shut.

The owner was now looking at the machine and trying desperately to make it work. He pressed a button and the machine whirred once more and then stopped and a black cloud of air whoosed from it. Then the machine wouldn't open again. It was positively broken.

"Luhan! Luhan!" the owner called for Luhan and went in the back room to find him.

"Run! Now!" Luhan whispered, and they both ran for the door. Unfortunately the ajjushi spotted them. "Yah! You Luhan! Stop! you brat!"

They both kept running and turned quick into a dark lane where the ajusshi couldn't find them. "Phew! we survived!" Hyoyeon said closing her eyes. "So..um what are you gonna tell him when you return back?"

"I can't. He'd kill we right there and there."

"What, you mean you're not going back to where you're working?" Hyoyeon asked with wide eyes. Luhan shook his head no.

Hyoyeon was quite for a while, then she spotted again. "L-Luhan, I'm sorry, you lost your job because of me."

Luhan nodded his head. "No it's okay..."

"No it's not. You lost your job because of me..." 

"Really. It's OKAY,"

Hyoyeon sighed. "I'm always troubing you am not I?"

"No you don't. Actually since you moved here, it's been much more entertaining than before." 

Hyoyeon immediately brightened up. "Really?!"

Luhan smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that's true actually..."

"Thanks!" Hyoyeon smiled sweetly at him. Luhan stared at her for a moment then got up. 

"We can't stay here for so long. We should go now," 

Hyoyeon nodded and they both headed out into the bright sunshine. "Hmm..but i never really learned how to make a latte," Hyoyeon said a bit disappointed.

"I told you it's easy. We can try without the machine as well. I can show you back at home"

"Really?" Hyoyeon repeated. "Wow, thanks so much! You're really kind...but I still feel bad about you losing your job all because of the mess I made..."

"You don't have to. I told you, it's okay."

But Hyoyeon wasn't convinced. She promised herself that she'll do something for Luhan that'll make up for what she did.

--------------------------------------------------


Seohyun was nervous and was shivering even though the weather wasn't chilly at all. She was waiting for Park Chanyeol who had invited me for dinner...and had goosebumps all around.

Suddenly a car honked and she 
saw it heading near me. Taking a deep breath she waved at Chanyeol who was driving. He opened the car for her and she sat in. There was a silence for a moment. 


"So um, you're feeling cold?" he asked me noticing me shivering. 

"Actually, no, I'm just feeling a bit..." Seohyun answered.

"Nervous?" he asked laughing. "You don't have to feel nervous, if it's meeting my family then don't worry, I'm sure they'll like you as I did-"

He stopped and turned red. Seohyun giggled. She had finally met someone who was almost a perfect match for her.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to update more next time and sorry, I won't be active for a few weeks, cause I'm travelling. Mi-an hae. :'( But I'll make the next chapter longer next time ;D