Accepted!

Game Over

I'm running out of ideasss!! So I might need some time to think for the next chapter x:

   



"Hyoyeon-ahh!!!" Yuri came running excitedly to Hyoyeon and handed her a paper. Hyoyeon turned from serious to excited and jumped up and down. "Yuri, I-I got in!!"

"That's what I wanted to show you!" Yuri smiled. "You did it! I knew you would!"

"Wow..I can't even believe it," Hyoyeon hugged yuri tightly. "It's because of you I got it. If you hadn't signed me up, I wouldn't have been accepted,"

"Aww, it wasn't just me," Yuri grinned, "If you hadn't danced then how would you have been accepted? Pabo," she said teasingly.

Hyoyeon smiled. "What about you? Did you get accepted in your singing audition?"

"Yep! And the best news is, when we're in the same practice room! So we can be together now,"

Hyoyeon laughed and the two of them walked along the walkpath of their school, not caring if they even missed a class.

 


-----------------------------------------------



"Seohyun!" Seohyun turned back to see who called her,  and blushed when she saw Chanyeol running to her with a paper in his hand. "Seohyun! Did you see? You got accepted!"

"Yeah...I saw that," Seohyun said.

"Oh...I thought you hadn't seen it yet," Chanyeol said nervously. 

Seohyun smiled. "It's okay. And it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who noticed I got in,"

"Ahh...well actually, I have to ask you something..."

"Yeah...that is?"

"I..um...do you want to come over for dinner?"

Seohyun turned red and pink together. "Um well...I..."

"It's okay if you don't want to come. I understand," he looked a bit disappointed. Seohyun noticed it and frowned.

"No! I mean I do want to come..it's just it's my first time.."

"Then come over. I bet it'll be enjoyable for a first time."

"Really? Okay then," Seohyun smiled and nodded.



Pssst. Taeyeon, do you see them?

Nae, I do! Look at them..they look so sweet!!

Wow..do you think they have a chance together?

I guess so! look they're smiling at each other!

Oh so sappy.




Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon were peeping at Seohyun and Chanyeol from a corner. Poor Taeyeon was feeling the burden of being the one lying on the bottom, with the whole weight of Hyoyeon and Yuri on top of her.

 

The last comment came from Hyoyeon and Yuri, who said it together in unison.

"Oh so sappy." Hyoyeon and Yuri looked at each other and burst out laughing.


"Shh! They're coming this way!" The three laid flat on the wall hoping they wouldn't see them...


"Unnie? What are you three doing here?"

Hyoyeon whose eyes were closed flashed open and she looked shocked at a surprised Seohyun. "Seohyun?!"

"What were you doing here? Isn't your class in the other building hyounnie?"

"Umm...we were just l-looking at..." Taeyeon tried to cover for them.

"I- we were searching for...Chanyeol!"

"We were looking for fries!"

"We were trying to find our way!"

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri said this together and looked at each other with wide eyes. Seohyun then burst out laughing. "Each of you have different things to say. Who should I believe?"

Hyoyeon pointed at Yuri, while Yuri pointed at Taeyeon, who pointed at both of them.

"I-It was Hyoyeon! we were trying to find fries!" Yuri unfortunately picked the lamest excuse among the three. 

Hyoyeon couldn't contain her laughter and burst into fits of giggles and bubbling with excitement, faced the wall. "This is lame." Yuri muttered to herself. Taeyeon got up. "Well, we need to go, right Seohyun? Bye guys!"


After they left, Hyoyeon and Yuri laughed like two crazy women. "That was so funny!" Hyoyeon laughed. "And why did you pick my opinion? "Looking for fries"? I can't even believe that came out of my mouth!"

"I picked that cause you suggested it!" Yuri giggled and swore she could have rolled on the floor.


"What are you two doing here?"

They stopped laughing and turned to the girl standing in front of them. It was Tiffany, glaring at them as usual. 

"Why? Do you have a problem?" Yuri asked challengly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Immature people. Yah, are you beggars? Why are you rolling on the floor like some maniacs?"

"Why? Jealous?" Hyoyeon smirked. Yuri burst into laughter.

"Do you think I'd be jealous? The floor is dirty. I'm not so immature like you childish people,"

"Nae, I agree don't you?" Hyoyeon tested Tiffany's patience. Yuri almost rolled on the floor again and giggled so much, her stomach hurt.

"Aish, are you testing my patience? Well here's what you should know, I don't HAVE any right now!"

"Ohh, no wonder you look like it!" Hyoyeon retorted and giggled. "Come on Yuri, let's go! We don't have time for immature people, who don't have patience, do we?" Hyoyeon laughed and she took Yuri's hand.

************************************************

In the practice hall, hyoyeon was just getting ready to practice when she saw Luhan enter the hall. "Yah Luhan! I saw you got in! Do you want to practice?"

"Okay," he ran up to the stage and Hyoyeon turned the music on. Luhan couldn't help but stare at her dancing, the way she danced was so good. She was even better than him.

"How was it?" Hyoyeon asked him, wiping the sweat off from her forehead.

"It was-it was great," Luhan said managing to hide his redding face. "You're really good,"

"Do you think I'll get in the semi-finals?"

"I definitely think you will,"

"Really? Thanks so much, that gave me a confident boost already!"

Then suddenly Luhan found his face leaning closer to Hyoyeon. *What is this? What am I doing? Am I falling fro her?* Luhan thought to himself.

Their faces were just inches apart and Hyoyeon's eyes were closed tightly. Then Hyoyeon changed her position and instead quickly pulled away.

Hyoyeon turned red and looked away embarrassed. "Um..I.." 

"It's okay," Luhan said. "And we should be heading home now. Should we?"

Hyoyeon grinned and clinged on his shirt like last time, only feeling much closer now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Phew! Somehow I managed it! Hope you liked the chapter! ;D