New Home

Game Over

'


Inspired by a story I read; First chapter! Enjoy :)

Hyoyeon's POV :

"We're moving, we're actually moving!" a voice echoed through the house. "Hyounnie, we're moving!"

I stretched as I got up from my sleep. "Huh? What are you saying?" i said looking grogilly at my sister.

Seohyun frowned. "Yah, Unnie, don't you remember? Today's the day. Dad said we're moving in 7 days from last week..today's the day! Don't tell me you haven't packed"

"i actually haven't!" I exclaimed as I jumped off my bed. Unfortunately, my leg got tangled on the sheets and I went tumbling face-down on the ground. Seohyun couldn't control her laughter but helped me up. "Unnie, you're so clumsy," she said beaming. I pouted but let her help me. "Now, brush up fast and pack up," Seohyun said.

I sighed at myslef. I had tons of things to pack and I couldn't do it unless...

"Seohyunnie," I said clasping my hands together, making puppy eyes. "Won't you help me pack?"

Seohyun rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrows. "Is that an excuse or what?"

I tried my hardest to look adorable and pleading (and how horrible I am at doing aeygo) until Seohyun finally gave in. "Alright, unnie, you wash and dress up and I'll pack a few things for you." she smiled. I smiled back at her. "My sweet sister," i said as I pulled her cheeks. She pouted but let me do it to her. Honestly, she hates people pulling her cheekd but she's so sweet she doesn't resist.

I brushed up and changed into my home clothes and bounced down for breakfast. "Good morning Appa!" I said as I saw my dad cleaning up the dishes. "Aha you're up. I made waffles for you today, Your favorite," He said. I raised my eyebrows at him. He only makes my favorite dish only when he wants me to do something or something is going to happen.

"Uh..hmm" he cleared his throat. "You don't know what is today, do you?"

"Yes appa, we're moving" I said seriously. His eyes grew wide. "You remember?"

I punched him playfully. "Appa, I don't have memory loss. Ofcourse I remember." 

"And do you accept it..?"

"Yes appa, I do.  I don't mind moving if thats whats best for us,"

"Ah, that's my daughter. So hurry up and eat, I guess you haven't packed yet."

A sound thuded and Seohyun came running downstairs. "Unnie, you don't want this do you?" she said as she held a koala stuffed toy, my favorite since I was a little kid.

"Yah Seohyun! Of course I want it," i replied my mouth full of waffles.

She giggled. "Okay, I'll try to stuff it into your suitcase." She went back upstairs.

*********************************************************

 

"Okay, all done? Have you packed everything? Did you take care of all your goodbyes?"

"Yes appa," we said  in unison. 

"Good. Let's go!" he replied as we got into the car. 

"Fighting!" Seohyun said looking at me. I grinned and also said "Fighting!"

We drove for three or four hours until we reached our destination, Incheon. Our dad stopped the car in front of a pretty two-storied house with pink and white flowers on the window sill boxes. I had to admit, it was more beautiful than our older house.

"Wow..so pretty!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"So who is gonna grab their room first?" my dad grinned.

"Me!" I and Seohyun said together and ran inside to grab our rooms. We both stopped in front of different rooms. Mine was a light pink and red striped wallpaper room and Seohyun's was a yellow and pink room. "This one is mine," i said pointing to my room. "And this is mine!" she said pointing to hers. We giggled and explored our room like two cavern hunters searching for gold.

When I'd finished looking I went outside to help my father bring the suitcases in. After we'd finished packing away our clothes, I went to the balcong connected to my room. The view led to another almost identical house to ours. A pretty garden stood in front. I saw two trees with a hammock in between and a boy maybe of  my age was  sitting calmly there with his eyes closed. I continued to look at him, then suddenly his eyes opened and he stared at me piercingly. I nodded and waved friendly but he didn't return it. He then just turned to the other side and continued to sleep.

Hmm...Maybe people arent too friendly over here.


"Hyounnine!!" Seohyun called from downstairs. "Coming!" I called back and ran downstairs.




Hope you liked the first chapter! I will be updating the second part soon! Hwaiting! ;D