Making friends and enemies

Game Over



No one's POV

"Hyoyeon..you're soaking wet!" Mr Kim said looking at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon ran her fingers through her hair and shook it a little. Mr Kim looked at Luhan and then at Hyoyeon again. "Did you have a water fight?" Mr Kim frowned.

Mrs Lu looked at Mr Kim. "Don't scold her. Actually she did good with the fight, Luhan got a little taste of fun. He rarely is a sport,"

Mr Kim cleared his throat. "Well then it would be best if they change their clothes or they'll catch a cold,"

"Luhan, take these keys and change your clothes and come," he handed his son the house keys.

As Luhan left, Hyoyeon went to her room and changed her wet clothes and dried her hair thouroughly. After that she went downstairs. Luhan was already there.

"Ah, Hyounnie, you've come," said Seohyun and Hyoyeon plopped on the chair next to Seohyun.

"Aa-chu!"

"Hm..Luhan seems you've got a cold," said Mrs Lu feeling his forehead. Somehow, Hyoyeon got a guilty feeling in her stomach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thankyou for the lovely dinner! Goodnight," The Lu's said and the Kims waved them goodbye. 

"Phew," said Seohyun. "I'm so full, I can't even eat one bite of anything today,"

"You both should go to bed now," Mr Kim said while looking at his watch. "It's getting late," "Nae," they both said and kissed their dad on the cheek, "Goodnight," they said yawning.

*But before that I have something to do..* Hyoyeon thought.

Hyoyeon's POV

I woke up and the sun was shining brightly in my room. I checked my alarm clock. It was only 8:00am...wait...8:00AM??! School starts in half an hour.

"Unnie, have you had breakfast ye-" Seohyun said then stopped when she saw her sister hadn't even got up. "Unnie? You haven't got up yet?!"

"I - I guess I slept over my alarm clock," I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom. "Unnie, hurry up..we have only 15 minutes left!" I heard my sister calling from downstairs. "Coming!" i called as I changed into my uniform.

I pounded downstairs and only got to grab one loaf of bread with jam when Seohyun called "Unnie, we're late!"

"Nae nae, I'm coming!" I said. Then I grabbed the white box I had kept in my room and then ran like the wind to Seohyun.


Seohyun grabbed my hand and we ran all the way to school. We arrived like 10 minutes late. "Bye!" i told Seohyun as  we ran to our classrooms.

I twisted the door nob and rushed in to see the teacher teaching geography. 

She turned to me and frowned. "Yes, Miss Kim, why were you late today?"

"Uh..Um I.." I muttered.

"It's okay. It's your first time so I'll let you go. But remember this next time okay?" I nodded.


Luhan's POV

When I reached school, my phone started vibrating. It was a message from Chanyeol. 'Dude, have you reached school yet?' I replied to him and reached class. Strangely, Hyoyeon wasn't there.

Even when the school bell rang, she didn't come. Was she sick? 

Then suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang and the door burst open. hyoyeon was standing there out of breath.

The teacher eyed her.
"Yes, Miss Kim, why were you late today?"

"Uh..Um I..." she managed to say.

"It's okay. It's your first time so I'll let you go. But remember this next time okay?" the teacher said and Hyoyeon sat on the seat in front of me.

*RINGGG*

When class was over, Hyoyeon came over to me with a white box. "What's that?" I asked her.

"Something I made," she said. "You caught a cold because of yesterday, so I made something to say I'm sorry,"

"Why should you be sorry?" 

"Because you got a cold because of me. So here, take it," she handed me the box. 

"T-Thankyou," I managed to mutter as I took the box. I eyed her and I spoted dark circles under her eyes.

"Did you stay up at night to make this?" I asked her.


"Uh..well..."

"If you have to stay up late at night to make this, don't do it. You might fall sick." I muttered.

She smiled. "Well, I had to. Anyways enjoy what's inside. Bye!"

I the ribbon on the box when suddenly someone called me.

"Oppa!"

Oh no. Not her...Not...

"Tiffany!" I exclaimed with an annoyed expression on my face.

"Oppa!" she ran to me as I rolled my eyes and put the box into my bag. "Oppa, what's that? Can I see it?"

"Ani," I replied bluntly and tried to go away but she grabbed my hand preventing me from leaving.

"Oppa! Did you miss me? I think so with that look on your face,"

"Aish Tiffany, just leave me okay? I need some time alone with my friends alright,"

"Am I not your friend either? Oh wait i'm your GIRL-"

"No you're not. So now just go away."

"Oppa, who was that girl who gave you that box?" she frowned. "Was she flirting with you?"

"That's none of your business . So now I said just GO."

"Hmp. Anyways I need to go for dance practice. I bet I'll make it to that couple dance with you. Bye Oppa. Don't miss me too much."

No one's POV 

Seohyun went running to the auditorium and waited until the person alone there came out. Then she went inside and took a deep breath, looking around if there was anyone looking. Seeing no one, she started singing her favorite songs.

Park Chanyeol happened to be around that corner when he heard a sweet voice singing. Curious, he took a look at the auditorium and saw a pretty girl singing. He was enchanced by the voice and at once he began clapping when the song ended.

Seohyun's eyes grew wide when she saw that someone was looking at her singing. Embarrased, she turned red and looked away. Chanyeol turned to Seohyun. "You sing really well," he said. "That was really nice. you should take part in the singing audition that's going around now."

"Uh..yes I am taking part in that. I was practicing for that," Seohyun said, her voice cracking.

"Well, I definitely think you'll get in." Chanyeol smiled at her.

At once Seohyun smiled and looked better. "Really? You think so?"

Chanyeol laughed. "Yes I think you WILL get in. Your voice is great,"

"What about you? Are you taking part too?" Seohyun said more confidently than before.

"Yeah. I'm gonna join too," he looked at his watch. "Sorry, I need to go ; I'm getting late for class. See you later," He waved at her and Seohyun waved back. He was the first boy she had talked to in this school. Realizing she was gonna get late for class too, she went hurriedly to her class.

******************************************


Afterschool, as Hyoyeon came out of class chatting non-stop with yuri, Luhan was searching everywhere for her. He needed to lose the tailing Tiffany. Luhan finally spotted Hyoyeon and sighed in relief. "Hyoyeon!" he called and ran to her. Suddenly Tiffany came in front of him. 

"Oppa, are you busy afterschool?" she asked trying to control him under her eye-smile. Luhan glared at her. "Aish, yes, i'm busy," he replied sharply and went to the direction of Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon, want to grab a smootie?" he asked her with a serious look on his face.

"Uh... but what about Yuri..." she asked looking worriedly at Yuri.

"She can come along," Luhan said while desperately trying to lose Tiffany.

"Really? For real?" asked Yuri with wide eyes. Luhan nodded.

"I'm coming along too!" Tiffany said butting in between them. 

"No you can't" Luhan replied rolling his eyes.

"Why?"

"Cause you have dance practice. Anyways just go away now,"

Tiffany frowned. "Bye oppa," she said disappointed.

Luhan didn't reply. "Should we go now?" he asked Hyoyeon and Yuri.

"Uh...I need to go...I'm late for an appointment," Yuri said awkardly.

"Appointment? You didn't tell me about that," Hyoyeon looked at her surprised.

"Uh...I forgot to tell you. Well bye! Enjoy!" she said beaming and ran before anyone could stop her.

"Can we go?" asked Luhan worried that Tiffany might come behind them.

"Yeah, sure," Hyoyeon replied smiling.


"Okay," he said and grabbed Hyoyeon's hand. "Uh..um why did you-" Hyoyeon objected.

"Uh Sorry," Luhan said turning red and looking away so she wouldn't see his embarrassed face. She smiled, "It's okay,"



"What do you want to have?" Luhan asked Hyoyeon sweetly. Hyoyeon was surprised how sweet and kind he could be at times.

"One chocolate-bananna smootie," she replied.

"One chocolate-bananna smootie and a vanilla sprinkle smootie please," said Luhan, while Hyoyeon fished her wallet for money. Luhan stopped her. "Wait. I'll pay." he said and payed for their smootie before Hyoyeon could object.


Hyoyeon smiled and took her smootie. "Are you usually or only sometimes like this..?"

"I'm like what?" he asked looking confused.

"Like that. Your smile and sweet nature. Are you like this when I'm not around?" Hyoyeon asked grinning widely.

Luhan couldn't help becoming as red as a tomato. His face became warm and he became extremely embarrassed. Hyoyeon laughed. "You don't need to be embarrassed, I won't laugh at you,"

"I'm not," he said softly. 

"Yes you are," Hyoyeon pulled his cheeks teasingly. "Wow, you sure feel warm..."

That caused Luhan to become so red, he looked like a volcano about to burst. "You feel too warm," she said and held her ice-cold smootie cup up to his cheek. "Do you feel better?" Hyoyeon grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the treat!" Hyoyeon smiled at Luhan. 

"You're welcome," Luhan said.

"It's late already, appa and seohyun will be worrying about me! Bye!" Hyoyeon waved at Luhan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe, comment and upvote! Thanks so much! ;D