Perks of Being a Stalker

Perks of Being a Stalker (Rewrite)

'This isn't right. This isn't right.' I thought.

I tried to pull the blanket more on my side but a sleeping figure refused to budge. I sighed.

"Ms. Jung?" I whispered. "Can I get some blanket?"

To my dismay, she rolled over and took the entire blanket.

"Aw, man. You're lucky you're lretty." I grumbled as I heaved myself out of bed and crept towards the door. I cringed when the door let out a loud squeak but managed to quickly leave without making too much noise.

"Yuri?" I cooed as I entered her room.

"Hm?" Yuri mumbled. Her face was in the pillow with her black hair scattered in different directions. Her long arms and legs were sprawled on the bed and her shirt was halfway up her stomach.

"Can I sleep here? Ms. Jung is taking up my entire bed." I explained.

Yuri groaned and slowly rolled over. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Goodnight, Yul."

"Mmhm." She yawned and pulled the blanket over the both of us.

-----

"Aww, now isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen, Wifey?"

"Our kids are so cute."

I slowly opened my eyes only to see Sooyoung and Sunny smiling down at me. "Morning, guys."

"Aigoo." Sooyoung grinned. "Our baby Ppany is so adorable when she first wakes up in the morning."

"Why don't you get out of bed and come join us for breakfast?" Sunny smiled.

"Okay." I nodded. A tan hand was on my and a face was on top of my chest. "Eh?" I looked down to see Yuri still asleep and her drool was all over the front of my shirt. "Ewwwwwwwww."

Sunny and Sooyoung both left the bedroom cackling.

"Yuri-ah," I cooed. "Time to wake up, Black Pearl."

"Hm?" Yuri snuggled closer and wrapped her arms around me.

"Wake up!" I screamed as I pushed her off me.

"Yah!" Yuri shrieked as she fell off her own bed. "What's the big idea?!" She jumped up and glared at me.

"You drool all over my shirt and me in my sleep and you get mad at me for pushing you off the bed?!" I said shocked.

"You didn't have to push me off the bed!" Yuri glared.

"Is this you picking a fight this early in the morning??" I asked.

"Maybe it is!" Yuri gave me the finger.

"That's it!" I hurdled over her twin size bed head first and tackled her on the floor.

"You're on, Ppany-yah!"

Yuri grabbed me by the shoulders and tried to push me off her. She used her long limbs as an advantage when she managed to roll over with her now on top of me. I lifted my knee and got her right on the stomach. Yuri grunted and landed two punches right on my jaw. I pushed my hips up and rolled us over again. I somehow managed to land a solid punch on her left eye before she had a chance to get a hit on my right shoulder.

I lifted her by the shirt and slammed her back on the cold wooden floor. I used that small window to land another punch on her lip. Yuri grabbed me by the sleeves of my shirt and pulled me forward. My forehead hit the wood floor as she pulled me all the way over her body. My legs hit the wall that connected my room with Yuri's. The impact had been so hard that one of my legs went through the wall.

A shriek was heard throughout the entire dorm room.

I quickly got up when I noticed Yuri racing towards me. I held my arms up and began to push her towards the opposite side of room. Yuri had her hands on my biceps as well as mine on hers.

We both knew that this was now a test of strength. Her lip was busted open and there was a slight purple and yellow around her eye. My right shoulder was beginning to feel sore and my right leg was starting to weaken. Who knew the wall would be so tough.

"Yah!" Someone had yanked me by the back of the shirt which caused me to stumbled backwards. Since Yuri was still pushing me by the shoulders, she came tumbling down on top of me.

"."

"."

"What the hell are you two doing this early in the morning?!" Sunny appeared behind Sooyoung with her arms on her hips. "You should be ashamed of yourselves. You idiots smashed a hole in the wall! And you scared, Ms. Jung!" Sure enough, there was Ms. Jung cowering behind Sooyoung and Sunny.

"Sorry, Ms. Jung." Yuri and I mumbled.

Sunny ordered. "Youngie, go get the firsr aid kit."

"Yes, ma'am." Sooyoung saluted. She ran to the bathroom and went straight to the living room.

"You, go sit over there." Sunny pointed to the single recliner chair near the balcony.

"Yes, ma'am," I sighed.

"You, go sit on the side of the couch furthest from Ppany," Sunny demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Yuri hung her head. She walked to the couch and sat on the side closest to the door.

"I'm here." Sooyoung opened a medium size box and placed it on the round coffee table.

"Who do you want?" Sunny asked.

"I'll take Miyoung." I looked up and saw that it was Ms. Jung's voice. She had her hand slightly raised but she had stopped shaking.

"I'll take Yul," She nodded. "Oh, Youngie?"

"Yes, Bunny?"

"Can you keep making breakfast?" She asked sweetly.

Sooyoung's grin widened, "Of course."

I looked at the floor. There was no way I could look Ms. Jung in the eye after what happened this morning. My face turned bright red just thinking about it. I looked down at my shirt and realized that it still had Yuri's drool on it. I started to get up and go to my bedroom but a hand stopped me.

"Here," Ms. Jung handed me a clean shirt. "Sooyoung told me where you keep your clean shirts. I hope you don't mind."

"Thank you," I slowly took the shirt and made my way to the bathroom. I groaned when I pulled my shirt up. A burse was starting to form on my right shoulder and finger marks were on my biceps.

"Ppany?"

"Yeah, Yul?"

"We ran out of cream so we're just gonna have to wait till tomorrow."

"Okay."

The door opened. Yuri stood in front of me with her shirt halfway up her belly. The lip was swollen and her eye was just as swollen.

"Can you see?"

"You hit like a girl." She laughed, "Next time, please avoid the face. Yoona will not be happy with me. She's already pissed that we had another fight. She'll get even more pissed when I show up to school and I can barely see out of one eye."

"Alright. I won't get your face," I promised.

"Ms. Jung's waiting for you, by the way."

"Can you help me with this shirt? My shoulder is sore."

Yuri nodded. I slowly lifted my hands and winced when I raised them past my shoulders. Yuri would give me some encouraging words but they only helped so much. Putting the shirt on was less painful than putting it on since I didn't have to raise my arms up as high.

I made my way back to the living room with Yuri trailing behind me. I took my place back on the recliner chair and she went back to the couch. Sunny and Ms. Jung were sitting on the round coffee table.

Sunny already had an ice pack for Yuri's stomach and eye. "This is gonna sting."

Yuri laughed, "We've been through this before, Bunny. I already know the protocol."

"Then why do you scream like a little every time I do it?" Sunny smiled when Yuri's grin was off her face.

"The same reasons why you and Youngie aren't together."

Sunny pressed the alcohol padding on Yuri's lip.

"SON OF A !" Yuri screamed. "Warning next time!"

I laughed, "I may hit like a girl, but you scream like a little ."

"This is going to sting as well, Miyoung." Ms. Jung said softly. "I'm sorry if it hurts you."

"It's okay, Ms. Jung." I tilted my head to my side.

A warm hand touched my left cheek. I hissed when the alcohol pad was pressed on my jaw. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes. There was no way I was going to do what Yuri did. I need to show Ms. Jung that I can handle anything.

"I'm sorry." She said as she kept dabbing on my jaw.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I bit my bottom lip. Ms. Jung laughed. "What?"

"There's a Miyoung-shape hole on the wall. I was just thinking about it and it was just funny." She smiled.

My heart stopped. "Woah."

"What?"

I shopk my head, "N-Nothing." I cleared my throat and quickly added, "Don't worry, I'll fix that."

"Okay, but don't do it until you are fully healed. Got it?"

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

"I need to see your shoulder." Ms. Jung said.

"M-my sh-shoulder?"

She nodded. "Sooyoung told me you were having trouble with putting your shirt on in the bathroom. So Yuri must've done something to it."

"W-wait!" I turned bright red. "Do I have to take my shirt off?"

Ms. Jung glared. The entire room suddenly was freezing. Sooyoung had poked her head out of the kitchen to see what was happening. Sunny and Yuri had already scurried to the kitchen and hid behind the giant. 

I gulped and took my shirt off. I tried to do it quick but a sharp sting went up my entire arm that caused it to go limp.

"." I cursed under my breath.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

"Hold still, okay?" She held up the ice pack and started to move closer.

I turned my back towards her and bit my lip. I sharply inhaled when the cold surface landed on my back. I unknowingly flexed my back to keep myself from moving away from the ice pack.

"Are you you trying to show off you have muscles?" Ms. Jung hit my good shoulder. "Stop flexing. It doesn't hurt."

I let out a deep sigh and tried to force my body to relax. Eventually, I started to slowly close my eyes from my lack of sleep the night before.

-----

I rubbed my eyes together and yawned. I winced when I stretched out my shoulders. My jaw was burning and my back was aching. I groaned as I tried to get up.

"Let me help you."

I looked up and saw Ms. Jung beginning to stand up from the couch. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm kind of going to be living here for the next few days until I find a place of my own, remember?" She laughed. "Now let me help you."

I shook my head. "My body just hurts. I'll be fine getting up." I slammed my left palm on the coffee table and slowly started to lift myself off. It hurt to straighten out my back so I went back to my room with me hunched over. I groaned when I tried to lay in bed but two hands stopped me from leaning back any further.

"I said, 'Let me help you.'" Ms. Jung repeated.

I sighed in defeat. She slowly laid me on the bed and covered me with the blanket.

"You're not sleeping on the bed?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No. You need to be relaxed."

"This is stupid. You're a guest. This was my fault that I got hurt. Take the bed." I took the covers off and quickly got up. "Son of a mother er." I cursed when the pain shot through my upper body.

Ms. Jung laughed, "You have quite a mouth there."

"Thanks. My appa cursed a lot when I was younger." I scooted over and patted the empty spot. "C'mon, now. You're a guest. If you're not gonna sleep on the bed, I'm gonna sleep on the couch. That way no one gets the bed."

She sighed. "Alright." She climbed into bed and took her rightful spot, sleeping next to me. Then she laughed.

"What's so funny?"

I followed my eyes to where she was pointing. "The Miyoung-shaped hole on that wall."

"Call me, Tiffany."

"Why Tiffany?"

"My full name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. When I was a kid, my mom always used to call me Tiffany."

"She used to?"

"She passed away when I was 5 yrs old."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. It was a long time ago." I let out a shaky breath when my voice shook at the thought of my late mother. "It's unfair, ya know? Unnie and Oppa got to have a longer time with her. I only got 5 years and I don't even remember most of them. Just the stories Appa, Unnie and Oppa tell me. It's just not fair."

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around me. "It's okay, Tiffany. It's okay. I'm here, okay?"

"I'm sorry. I hate getting this emotional." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"It's okay. It's okay." She rubbed my back.

I nodded into her shoulder. I hugged her with my good hand and we stayed that way for a while. It wasn't until I heard Ms. Jung start snoring that she had fallen asleep. I rolled over but her arm was under her head.

I smiled and used this as to my advantage. I pulled her closer to my body. She rolled on her side and snuggled herself into my frame. I couldn't help but make my smile wider.

This is the dream. The woman of my dreams since middle school in my bed with me all cuddled up and warm.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. I pressed my lips a longer and let the kiss linger. "Goodnight, beautiful."