Perks of Being a Stalker

Perks of Being a Stalker (Rewrite)
"Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you." 
 
I sang as my feet dangle on the tree branch. I put my binoculars back on my face and continued to sing. 
 
"Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you." 
 
I closed me eyes as I pictured her in my arms. I would be her holding every night and never let her go in the morning. 
 
"Oh can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you."
 
I my lips as I saw her sway her hips from side to side in a deductive way, although she may not realize it have realized it. 
 
"You will be mine..." I whispered as the wind blew, making the leaves flow in one direction. I had to put my binoculars down in order for me to tie my hair up in a pony tail so it couldn't get in the way of my admiring from afar. 
 
I started to panic when I lost sight of my target. "No. No. This can't be happening!" I panicked. I desperately scanned the area I last saw her and widened my search. "I lost her! Dammit." I cursed under my breath. 
 
I sighed as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I opened it and waited for the device to ring. After a second of waiting, it started to ring. 
 
"Yes?" I asked. 
 
"Yah! Do you have any idea what time it is?!" Sunny or Lee Soonkyu. Dear, short, Sunny. She's 15 years old and is majoring in robotics engineering. She may not look the part cease her innocent bunny-like qualities hide it, but she is one smart cookie. When she was 10, she built her first robot that was self controlled. When she was 13, she managed to hack into the government system so we could watch the new hit movie, 21 Jump Street. Sunny liked keeping her hair short and blonde because it made her look American even though the chinky eyes pretty much give it away that she isn't American, but Korean. I don't mind though, although she is the shortest out f all of us in the group, she is the most caring. 
 
"Calm down, Bunny. I'll be home soon, I promise." I kept my home resting on my shoulder and my cheek as I got ready to climb down the tree. I secured my camera bag and made my way down. 
 
"When are you gonna be home?"  A new voice said. Kwon Yuri is just as tall as Sooyoug, but a few centimeters shorter. She's 15 years old and majoring in visual and performing arts. Yuri can can dance any style of dance and can make it look like a child can do it with ease. Sunny and I went to visit her at the dance studio once and thought it would be fun to try it out back when we were in middle school. We never went back. Yuri is the prankster of the group and always has something up her sleeve, that's why Sooyoung can never out prank her. None of us have. She is the master of the art of pranking. 
 
"Yeah, Ppany. We're starving over here." A whiny voice sounded. Choi Sooyoung is the tallest out of the four of us. She is a 15 year old music major. Soo started playing music ever since she was literally in diapers. She can play a ton of instruments, she mastered perfect pitch when she was in elementary school and has a ton of awards under her belt. She stands at around 5'10 and is flat all around. She doesn't have an or s, but her legs can go on and on forever. Her black hair is usually down past her skinny shoulders. 
 
"Calm down you three!" I said as I picked up the food and paid for it. Then there's me, Tiffany Hwang. I'm 15 years old and I'm majoring in theoretical science. My friends think I'm a little bit out there, but oh well. I'm a little bit taller than Sunny, but I'm still on the short side, so I rarely make fun of Sunny's height. I don't really have any special skills or talent like my three other friends, although I know a lot about stocks and bonds, but other than that, there really isn't anything special about me. 
 
My friends and I have been together since the beginning of elementary school. Sooyoung and Yuri have known each other since they were diapers. But Sunny and I knew each other because we were in the same science camp back in first grade. Sunny met Sooyoung in second grade because they were in the same class and that's how Yuri and I met. Ever since then, we did everything together. We even agreed to go to the same middle school, high school and university together. So far, we're doing great since we're in the same high school dorm room together. 
 
These three know my dirty little secret about my middle school teacher, Ms. Jung, but then again, who didn't? That's what makes us such good friends. No matter what we do, the others have always stuck by one another and hopefully that's how it stays for the rest of our lives. 
 
"Where are you now?" Yuri asked. 
 
"I'm at the place. And now I'm heading home." I answered. 
 
"Hurry!" Sooyoung pouted. 
 
I got off my bike and locked it. I took the plastic bag and opened the front door. "I got plates, forks, spoons and chopsticks. I even stopped at the convenient store down the street and picked up soda." I smiled and placed them all on the table. 
 
"Wah! How?! When?! Where?!" Sooyoung asked in disbelief. 
 
"I told you I was on my way." I shrugged and started eating on the dining table. 
 
"I heard that we're gonna be getting a new teacher on campus." Sooyoung said with a mouthful of food. 
 
"Really? Who?" I asked, sipping my soda. 
 
Yuri shrugged, "I heard it was Ms. Jung."
 
"Really?!" I said excitedly. 
 
"Not that Ms. Jung." Sunny said. "There are a lot of Jungs in Seoul. The possibility of Ms. Jung teaching at our high school is almost impossible."
 
"There can be miracles, when you believe~!" I sang and pranced around the room. 
 
"Shut up. Sit down. And eat." Sunny ordered. "We'll find out on Monday."
 
"Tomorrow is Monday." Sooyoung said. 
 
"Good job." Yuri said sarcastically. 
 
"Anything else?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
"There was a letter in our mailbox that the front office sent. They said that we were gonna have another career day tomorrow." Sunny informed. 
 
Yuri groaned, "Just because this  is a high school-college campus, doesn't mean that they should have career day every other month."
 
"What are you talking about? They have career day twice a year." Sooyoung countered. 
 
"Besides, we don't have to go because we already know what we're gonna major in. We're already taking classes for it in order to be prepared for college. I don't see the point." I agreed, and continued eating my food. 
 
"Yeah, but it'll be fun!" Sunny clapped her hands once, "Who wants to come with me?" She eyed us expectantly. Yuri, Sooyoung and I looked at each other as if to force one of us to go with Sunny. 
 
"I uhh... I have a thing tomorrow..." Yuri said stuttered. 
 
"When?" Sunny asked.  
 
"I don't know. When does career day start?" Yuri asked. 
 
"Right after school till 6:30." Sunny answered. 
 
"Oh shoot!" Yuri feigned sadness, "I have to go to my house in Incheon and help Unnie with something."
 
"What is it?" Sunny asked. 
 
"I have to paint her bedroom." 
 
"What color?"
 
Yuri quickly scanned her surroundings, "It's... Uhh.... It's gonna be... Lavender! Yes. I am going to my house to help Unnie paint her room lavender so I plan on leaving right after school." She smiled. "Whew. That was a good one." She muttered. 
 
"What about you, Ppany?" Sunny asked. "Will you come with me?"
 
"I would, but I don't want to." I said bluntly. 
 
Sunny sighed, "I guess you're out too, huh Youngie?"
 
Sooyoung shrugged shrugged, "I don't mind going."
 
"Yay!" Sunny smiled and hugged. 
 
"Yeah... Anything for you, Bunny." Sooyoung smiled with a small blush on her face. 
 
Yuri and I smirked.