Perks of Being a Stalker

Perks of Being a Stalker (Rewrite)

"What are you trying to say?" Sunny glared. 

"I'm just saying, that by adjusting the math on your white board, the robot can move at a smoother and faster rate that what you originally planned. That way, it can weave through the obstacle course with ease and the program you're using to code that robot will be that much easier to use." I asked. 

"Did you just call my programming crap?"

"I didn't say that, all I did was give you suggestions on how to make it better."

"What are--"

"Calm down you two." Ms. Jung walked in between us before something worse could've happened. "What's going on here?"

"Ppany called my codings crap." Sunny crossed her arms and glared at me. 

"I didn't say anything like that!" I defended. "All I'm trying to do is help you." I motioned to the board, "by changing this, this and this, you can have a robot move faster, easier and have a program that won't crash every competition."

"I think you should listen to her, Sunny." Ms. Jung nodded and scratched her chin, "And by doing those, you could be able to use Codecademy and take it up to the next level."

"Hey guys." Sooyoung barged in the Science Lab and threw her bags on the floor by the door. "What nerdy things are you two up to this time?"

"This." Sunny maneuvered the robot to pick up a pencil and threw it at Sooyoung. 

"Yah!" Sooyoung rubbed her arm, "What the hell?!"

Sunny and I laughed, "You asked what we were doing, so we answered your question."

"That's great." Sooyoung sarcastically laughed and sat down next to Sunny. "But seriously, what are you guys doing?"

"Ppany offered to get me inside the science lab with Ms. Jung because the computers here are a million times better than the ones in our school. Plus I needed to remodel Rob over here." She smiled and patted her robot's head. 

"How's that going?" 

"Rob can so far pour a glass of water in a cup and bring it over to us. He can also throw small objects in short distances, as you saw earlier. Ppany and I are trying to have him do voice commands, but that's gonna take a bit longer than we expected it to be." Sunny answered. 

"Don't even worry about it." I patted her shoulder, "With our heads out together, we should be able to get Rob to respond to voice commands."

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Sooyoung asked as she opened a new bag of chips. 

I shrugged and looked at Ms. Jung, "Did you want anything for dinner? I'll pay for all of us."

"It's okay. I can pay." Ms. Jung offered. 

"It's fine, really." I said, "I have more than enough for the seven of us."

"But there's only four." 

"Sunny, Yuri, you, me, Sooyoung, Sooyoung and Sooyoung." I counted. 

Ms. Jung laughed, "Alright, but let me pay next time, okay?"

"Maybe." I said. I walked out of the room and into the hallway. 

"I have dinner!" Yuri grinned as she walked in the hall. 

"Awesome! I was about to buy some for us." I took three bags from her hand and walked back to the Science Lab with her. 

"Who's hungry?!" Yuri shouted as she pushed open the door. 

"What's in the bags?!" Sooyoung asked excitedly and rushed over to Yuri. 

"Please eat a lot, Ms. Jung." I slightly bowed and handed her a bag. 

"Thank you." She smiled and I swear that my heart skipped a beat when I saw that. 

"Let's eat till we all get fat!" Sooyoung jumped and hugged me. 

"Easy for you to say." I pushed her away, "You can eat and never have to worry about gaining weight."

"Thank you for the food." Sunny smiled and started digging into her plate. 

"Thank you." Sooyoung and I smiled and did the same thing. 

"You guys are all welcome." Yuri grinned. 

-----

"We should probably head back to our dorm." Sunny said, patting her belly. 

"Yeah we should." Yuri started cleaning up the table and throwing the empty food boxes away in the nearby trash can. 

"You girls go ahead, I have to do a few more things before I head back to my apartment." Ms. Jung said. She smiled and headed out the door. "Good night, girls."

"Good night, Ms. Jung." The four of us said. 

"I can keep Rob in my locker for the time being." I said pointing to the opened locker on the opposite side of the room. 

"Thanks." Sunny smiled and placed Rob inside and locked it. "I really wanna keep him after the season."

"It's only fair. You're the only one qualified to keep him up-to-date and all that stuff." Sooyoung nodded. "If they don't let you keep him, you can call me and I'll make sure you get to keep him." She wrapped an arm around Sunny's shoulders and grinned. 

Sunny blushed, "Thanks, Youngie."

"Anything for my favorite Bunny." Sooyoung patted her shoulder and made her way to the door. "Let's go before we get in trouble with the janitor."

"You guys go ahead, I left my backpack in Ms. Jung's room. Hopefully she's still there." I said. 

"Alright. See you in a bit." Yuri waved. 

"Call one of us if you're in any trouble or just need someone to pick you up." Sunny said. 

"Yeah. I'll come pedaling." Sooyoung laughed and patted my head. 

"Thanks you guys!" I called as I ran down the hall. 

I made a few turns and walked up a flight of stairs and finally made it to Ms. Jung's classroom. I heard sniffling. I stopped and listened before I opened the door. 

There it was again. 

I walked back down the hall, but the sniffling wasn't there. I walked to the opposite side if the hall, but it wasn't their either. I walked back to Ms. Jung's door and pressed me ear. It was coming from the other side of the door. 

"Ms. Jung?" I called softly. "Are you here?"

"Oh. Tiffany." Ms. Jung quickly wiped her cheeks and smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I left my backpack here. Are you okay?" I took the nearest chair and set it down next to her desk. "I heard you crying."

"I'm fine." She laughed. "Why don't you just take your backpack and I'll see you and your friends tomorrow morning."

I stood up and gave her a hug, "The strongest people in the world cry. It's not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for the longest time."

She burst into tears and hugged me back, "It's been horrible! For the past week and a half, I've been sleeping in the classroom because Siwon kicked me out of the apartment. The lease was under his name, not mine, so I don't have a place to stay. On top of that, he cheated on me. My little sister is in the States, so I couldn't stay at her house. It's been terrible on me and I don't know what to do!" She wailed. 

I was caught by surprise, but hugged her tighter. C'mom. You can stay in our dorm for the time being." I said gently, "You can stay there for as long as you want to. You can sleep in mine, Yuri, Sunny or Sooyoung's room. It'll be okay. Everything is gonna be okay." I rested her head on my chest as I her hair. 

"I couldn't ask you to do that. That's already too much." Ms. Jung sniffled. 

"I'll let you buy us dinner." I offered. 

She laughed, "Are you sure?"

"Of course." I took my phone out and called Sooyoung. "I need the three of you in Ms. Jung's classroom right now. A. S. A. P."

"You heard the woman!" Sooyoung called. "Move people!"

I closed my phone, "Now, we should get you packed up before they get here."

-----

We got Ms. Jung to come back to our dorm after at least an hour of persuading her that we were okay with her staying at our place for the next week or so. Sooyoung had gone to the kitchen in order to make her some warm tea. Yuri had gone to the closet in order to get her some fresh sheets and pillows. Sunny and I were sitting on the couch with Ms. Jung in hopes to make her stay at our dorm for the time being. 

"I hope you like honey in your tea." Sooyoung smiled as she handed Ms. Jung a cup. 

"It's perfect, thank you." She smiled and took a sip. 

"The bed is ready." Yuri said, coming in the living room. 

"Which room is she sleeping in?" Sunny asked. 

"Ppany's." Yuri said, trying to hide a smirk. 

I glanced at Sooyoung and Sunny, who gave me an innocent smile. "Th-that'd be per-perfect."

"I better go to the bathroom and change." Ms. Jung got up and headed to the bathroom. 

"Why?" I asked once Ms. Jung safely inside the bathroom. 

Yuri shrugged, "I thought it was interesting that you wanted her to sleep in our dorm tonight. So I figured, why not have her bunk with the love of her life?"

"That isn't funny!" I kept my voice hushed. "If she finds out I have feelings for her, she's gonna freak out, resign and I'll never see her ever again." I panicked. My breath started to quicken and my vision started to blur. 

"Stop overreacting." Sunny smacked me upside the head, "She's not going to find out unless one of us tells her and that won't happen." She glared at Sooyoung and Yuri. "Right, you two?"

"Yes, ma'am." The two saluted and gulped. "Ms. Jung will never find out, unless Ppany tells her."

"Good." Sunny suddenly flashed a smile, "Good night, everyone." She hopped to her bedroom and closed it. 

"She's scary sometimes." Sooyoung shivered. 

"Yeah, but you love that about her." Yuri laughed. 

"Yeah, I do." Sooyoung smiled dreamily. "I'm gonna turn in too. Good night, guys."

"I'm gonna turn in too." Yuri waved and walked to her bedroom. 

I sighed and slouched back on the couch with my head stuffed inside a pillow. "What am I gonna do... I don't think I thought this thing entirely through."