Perks of Being a Stalker

Perks of Being a Stalker (Rewrite)
I was humming to myself as I skipped to the lunch table where Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung were already waiting for me. I took my backpack off my shoulders and joined them at the table. 
 
"What's up?" I smiled. 
 
"You already know." Sooyoung scoffed. 
 
"I am so happy!" I beamed as I jumped up and down my seat. "Ms. Jung is our new English teacher!"
 
"Oh hush." Sunny scolded. 
 
"Don't get too excited. I heard she already has a boyfriend." Yuri warned. 
 
"Of course she does." I answered. "His name is Choi Siwon and he is 25 years old. He has black hair and it's always slicked back, plus he always dresses up the way a gentleman should." 
 
"I'm not even gonna ask." Sooyoung waved her hand. 
 
"Speak of the devil." I turned around and faced the double doors in the cafeteria. 
 
A man in a gray dress shirt tucked into his jeans with his hair slicked back appeared. He took off his sunglasses and placed them in his front pocket protector and made his way to the lunch line. The students made a pathway for him much like how Moses parted the Red Sea. He was able to walk up to the very front of the line without any trouble. A young brunette shortly entered the cafeteria and joined him. The man smile and held her hand. She blushed and buried her face in his chest. 
 
"I have to go guys. I forgot that I had a thing." I said. I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out of the cafeteria before they were able to stop me. 
 
I sat by Ms. Jung's door since that was the class I have right after lunch. I took my lunch out of my backpack and started to miserably eat the pack lunch I had made with happiness this morning. I looked up to see three figures towering over me. 
 
"Got room for three more?" Sooyoung smiled. 
 
I smiled and patted the empty space beside me. Yuri sat on my let side, while Sunny and Sooyoung sat on my right side. They pulled out their lunches and started eating along with me. 
 
"Bunny, do you have a spoon?" Yuri asked. "I forgot to get one from our dorm this morning."
 
Sunny sighed handing Yuri her spoon, "You can use mine for now, but I need it when I'm done with my sandwich because I have a pudding cup."
 
"Ppany, do you have a fork? I need it for my fruits." Sooyoung asked. 
 
"Alright, but I need it for my fruits too." I said, handing her my fork. 
 
"We're all gonna die from Mono one of these days." Sunny muttered. 
 
"You don't die from a kissing disease, besides, we all brush our teeth." Sooyoung said, eating her fruits. "Ppany, say 'ahhh.'"
 
"Ahh..." I said as I opened my mouth while Sooyoung fed me fruits.
 
"What's all this? A picnic?" A gentle voice asked. The four of us looked up and saw Ms. Jung hovering over our food. "Got room for one more?"
 
The four of us looked at each other and shrugged. Ms. Jung smiled and sat in front of us with her legs cris-crossed. She looked at us with a warm smile and opened her lunch bag too. 
 
"I thought you were having lunch with Mr. Choi, what happened?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
Ms. Jung sighed, "The principal called him into her office to discuss budget cuts."
 
"Man, Ms. Lee is so pretty. I'd love to get in trouble and get sent to her office any day." Yuri said with a grin on her face. 
 
Ms. Jung gave her a weird look, "I am going to pretend I didn't hear that."
 
"When are we gonna go see that new Disney movie?!" Sooyoung asked excitedly. 
 
"We can see it tonight." Sunny smiled. 
 
"Call!" I said, raising my hand. 
 
"Call!" Yuri did a fist pump in the air. 
 
"Wait. Wait. Wait. How are we gonna get there? The buses get here at 5, the movie starts at 5:45, but the time it takes to get there from school takes 1 hour and 15 minutes, assuming there won't be a lot of traffic. The next showing is gonna be at 7, but since the movie is about two hours long, it'll end around 9. By that time, all the buses would've already left." Sooyoung said, thinking out loud. 
 
"Woah. Did Youngie really just make sense?" Yuri asked. 
 
"Are you sick?" I asked, feeling her forehead for any signs of sickness or fever. 
 
"Knock it off." Sooyoung pushed me away, "I just really wanna see this movie before the theaters stop showing it! I hear the music is amazing!" 
 
"Here we go..." Sunny groaned. 
 
"I'm serious! The dynamic changes. The chords! The singers!" She suddenly got quiet, "The plot twists!"
 
"Okay. Okay. Calm down." Sunny said. "Since we can't make it this weekend, can we do it next weekend?"
 
"I can't. I have dance practice all week including weekends." Yuri said. "I'll be too tired to even enjoy the movie."
 
"The week after that?" Sunny asked. 
 
"I have music rehearsal till 10 PM." Sooyoung sighed sadly. 
 
"I can take you." All our eyes were all on Ms. Jung. "I can take you." She repeated. 
 
"Really?!" The four of us beamed with excitement. 
 
"Sure." She giggled, "Just don't tell the principal. I could get in trouble for this."
 
"Cross our hearts, hope to die. Stick a needle in Sooyoung's eye." Yuri said, holding up her right hand in a solemn promise. 
 
"Wait, what?" Sooyoung asked.