The Perks of Being a Stalker

Perks of Being a Stalker (Rewrite)
We were all sitting around the coffee table, waiting for Ms. Jung to knock on our dorm. It had been a long wait, considering Sunny ha just gotten back two hours ago. Sooyoung and Yuri arrived five minutes ago because of their practice. While I sat on the couch ever since the bell released us from school. Knowing that it was the weekend the following day, I hadn't bothered myself with homework just yet. 
 
Sooyoung was sitting cris-cross legged on one end of the couch stuffing her face with a bag of chips. Sunny had taken up the other half of the three-person couch. Her feet were on the arm rest while her head was on Sooyoung's leg as she sipped her drink. The smart blonde, had made a straw long enough from the coffee table to the couch so she could drink while she was lazing around on the couch. Yuri's back was resting on the couch with her legs outstretched in front of her as she drank her Chinese Ma drink. I had my chin of the coffee table with my legs outstretched underneath it. All our eyes were fixated on the interesting video of "Super Size Me" that was currently showing. 
 
"Yul?" 
 
"Yes, Ppany?"
 
"Go answer the door."
 
"No one's---"
 
Knock. Knock. 
 
I looked at her and innocently smiled, "You were saying?"
 
"I got it." Yuri sighed and opened the door. "Ms. Jung, would you like to come in? The movie doesn't start for another hour and a half."
 
I lifted my head off the coffee table and looked at Ms. Jung. She smiled at me as I waved back. I crawled back to my original spot and plugged my nose with tissue. Then, I went back to my original position before Ms. Jung knocked on the door. 
 
"You guys seem out of it today." Ms. Jung commented. The four of us grumbled in response. 
 
"We had so much music to learn today... My blisters have blisters." Sooyoung complained as she stuffed her face with chips. 
 
"We worked on quads and abs in dance today for an hour and a half straight. Then we worked on our legs after a 5-minute break." Yuri sighed as she started to massage her legs. 
 
"Professor Kim made us memorize all the computer formulas and type up the data for the robot. Then, we had to built a miniature 3D diagram for the robot and transfer it to the computer." Sunny grumbled. 
 
"I've been sleeping." I answered. 
 
"So why are you tired?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
"Because I didn't get my extra hour of sleep."
 
Ms. Jung laughed, "You four really are an interesting bunch."
 
"You have no idea." Yuri muttered. 
 
-----
 
"FROZEN. FROZEN. FROZEN. FROZEN." Sooyoung chanted. 
 
"Calm down! The movie'a gonna start in five minutes." Sunny said, trying to calm the excited Sooyoung. 
 
"Let's do this!" Yuri said, stuffing her face with popcorn and sipping her soda. 
 
"What happened to eating healthy for dance?" I asked. 
 
"That always goes out the door whenever we go out somewhere where there is a lot of food!" Yuri beamed as she went back to stuffing her face with food. 
 
"Jesus. You eat more than Youngie." I muttered. 
 
"Shh!! The movie's about to start!" Sooyoung hissed. 
 
"Thank you for doing this, Ms. Jung. It means a lot for you to take time out of your day to do this for us. We really appreciate it." Sunny said. 
 
"It's no problem at all." Ms. Jung smiled. 
 
-----
 
"Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why
Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman."
 
 
"Yah! Will you stop taking the food!" Sooyoung hissed. 
 
"Mine!" Yuri moved the tub of popcorn and accidentally flung some in my direction. 
 
"Yah!" I shrieked. "There's butter in my eye!"
 
"What happened now?!" Sunny glared at the three of us. 
 
 
"Elsa:
Go away, Anna
 
Anna:
Okay, bye..."
 
 
"Knock it off!" Sooyoung pushed Yuri off of her seat. 
 
"Stop it!" Yuri tackled Sooyoung to the ground, who tried to keep her balance by grabbing on to the seat, but unfortunately, she for a hold of my arm. 
 
 
(Knocking)
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to
the pictures on the walls"
 
 
"!" I cursed as my back hit the concrete floor. "You guys are es!" 
 
"You're a ing !" Sooyoung said, randomly punching the air. 
 
"! That ing hurt!" Yuri squealed and punched Sooyoung in the gut. 
 
"Hang in there, Joan!
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms
Just watching the hours tick by
(Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)"
 
 
"Son of a !" Sooyoung hissed and tackled Yuri back on the floor. 
 
"Holy ! Ow!" I screamed as Sooyoung accidentally tackled me on the floor. "You !" I said as I punched her in gut. 
 
"! You hit the wrong person!" Yuri shrieked as she tackled me on the floor. 
 
"Die, , die!" I screamed as Yuri and I began rolling on the theater floor trying to land a punch at each other. We rolled to Sooyoung, who got dragged to the floor with us. 
 
"You es!" Sooyoung screamed and started to join in on our brawl. 
 
"Stop it!" Sooyoung said. 
 
"You stop!" I said. 
 
"You first!" Yuri said. 
 
"es!" The three of us spat and continued fighting. 
 
 
"(Knocking)
Elsa,
Please, I know you're in there...
People are asking where you've been
They say have courage, and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
Do you wanna build a Snowman?"
 
 
"What's going in here?" A deep male voice sternly asked. 
 
The three of us froze. 
 
-----
 
I had an ice pack on my eye and my bottom lip was swollen. 
 
Sooyoung had an ice pack on her gut and on her right jaw. 
 
Yuri had an ice pack on her shoulder and with bruises all over her legs. 
 
"I hope you three are happy." Sunny scolded us. "Thanks to you three this is another place we can no longer visit without security's permission. This is why we never go to public places because these things happen and we always end up getting kicked out!"
 
"We're sorry..." The three of us muttered pathetically. 
 
"Are you three happy? You have bruises and scratches all over your bodies! They're gonna be there for at least a month! Yul! Ppany! You both have a black eye! Ppany you have a swollen lip. Yul, your shoulder might be dislocated. Youngie, you may not be able to eat the same for at least a month and a half! Is this what you guys really want? The saddest thing is that you two," Sunny pointed at Sooyoung and Yuri, "fought over popcorn. Ppany," she pointed at me, "you should've known better to not get into their petty fights! I'm very disappointed in the three of you."
 
"We're sorry..." The three of us muttered with our heads hung low. 
 
"Apologize to Ms. Jung. You three made a very bad first impression." Sunny motioned to Ms. Jung, who was sitting in the police man's desk chair with her legs crossed and her hand on , trying to cover up a laugh. 
 
"We're sorry, Ms. Jung..." The three of us muttered. 
 
"How can we make it up to you?" Sooyoung asked in a small voice. 
 
"How?" Ms. Jung asked. 
 
Yuri shrugged, "We could go to your house and clean up and stuff. You know, like, be your personal assistants for the weekend in order to make up for all the trouble we caused you tonight."
 
"Yeah." I agreed. "You were kind enough to give us a ride there and back, but instead we got the five of us kicked out and ruined your night. It'll be the least we can do."
 
"Alright. Tomorrow, 8 AM." Ms. Jung handed us a piece of paper. "That's my address. Don't be late."
 
"We'll walk home now." Sunny said, motioning the three of us to follow her. 
 
"Nonsense." Ms. Jung said, stopping us. "It's 10 at night, there is no way I'm letting my top four students walk in the dark where they might be or worse. Miyoung, you're sitting in the front with me. Sooyoung and Yuri, Sunny will be sitting in between you two. That way when something starts up again, one of us will be able to stop it before it happens."
 
"Yes, ma'am." The four of us saluted and followed Ms. Jung to her car.