gajang chinhan chingu? (best friend?)

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

Notes: Yoseob and me (17 years old)

He looked so cute when sleeping. Hahaha.. Probably his energy were all used up due to late night studies just for our monthly examination tomorrow. Aww.. I wish I could touch his hair. Wait! Why not do it now, while he was still sleeping?

I quietly approached for his hair and..

"Park Yoo Mi, what are you doing?" Oh no! Yang Yoseob was awake! I quickly run away, please don't after me. I really don't want you to see me blushed.

I could hear his voice calling out my Hanggul name, Park Yoo Mi. Aish, why did you searched for me? This was all my fault. If I had restrained myself from touching his hair, this would probably never happen. I hope he would never find me in one of this tunnel slide at the playground.

"There you are!"

"Ahhhh!!" Yoseob puts his palm on my mouth, to avoid me from screaming any louder. I tried to run away but my hand was being grasped by Yoseob.

"Where are you running to? Why did you leave me and all our stuff just like that? And most importantly, why are you blushed?" He laughed at the end. Oh boy, I really wish you didn't do that. You're so cute.

"Nothing. I was shocked when you suddenly woke up. That's all." I tried to force the lie out, I think that would be much better.

"Please, like I have just met you 32 seconds ago. Come on, Yoo Mi, we've been friends since we were little. Wait, you like me?" I nearly and unwillingly slapped him. How could he came out with that idea?

"Oh, please Yoseob. Just because I blushed doesn't mean I like you. Come on, let's go home. Jong Kook oppa will be expecting me soon." I walked back to our study place without looking at him. I was too embarassed to look at him. Finally, we said our goodbyes and went our ways.