Oppa?

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

Notes: Jong Kook oppa (16 years old), me (12 years old)

I was told by Jong Kook oppa to just sit at the bench by the tree while he deals with 'that girl'

"No, Minzi. I cannot accept you."

"Why Jong Kook, why?" that girl sobbed.

"Because I have someone in my heart and please understand that." Jong Kook oppa left that girl, which I assumed as eonni who was still crying at the spot she was standing.

"Anna, khaja. Oppa buy you some ice cream." Jong Kook oppa grabbed my hand and we walked to the ice cream store.

That day was the third time in the week, I saw Jong Kook oppa rejecting a girl. I always wondered about this:

  • Jong Kook oppa is a very handsome guy and as far as I know, he is single. Why is he keep rejecting them?
  • Whenever he rejects a girl, he would say he have someone. but when I ask him, he says that there's nobody

"Anna? Gwaenchanayo?" Jong Kook oppa waves infront of me.

"Huh.. Gwaenchana, oppa. I just remembered that I have an assignment to be done with Yoseob tomorrow. Can he come to our place, oppa?" Jong Kook seemed like he was not paying attention to me. I knew I was too young to invite a boy for a come over but he is my bestfriend.

"Oppa.." I pulled Jong Kook oppa's shirt.

"Wae, Anna?" Jong Kook oppa looked at me.

"Can I invite Yoseob to do our assignment?, jjaebal oppa.." I put my hands together like seeking for his forgiveness. And finally, he nodded. Yay!

I pecked *kiss* at his cheeks as my appreciation to him. I really love Jong Kook oppa <3