Changes

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

"Oppa, I want to go out with Yoseob today." I informed Jong Kook oppa while placing my bagpack on the chair next to me.

"What? Where to?" Jong Kook oppa sounded suprised. But that's not a new thing for me. I could already expect that kind of reaction from oppa whenever I told him I wanted to go out with Yoseob. It all started when I was 17 years old and Jong Kook oppa was 21 years old..

"Oppa!" I ran and hugged Jong Kook oppa from the back. He was replying his emails at that time.

"Hold down your horses, dongsaeng. You're all dressed up. Where are you going?" Jong Kook oppa looked suspiciously at me. I smiled and waved like a princess. Jong Kook oppa pulled me to sit beside him. When I told him that I was going out with Yoseob, he went all red.

"Who told you that you can go out without my permission?" My eyes went all round. Since went I have to ask for his permission to go out? All this while he just let me go.

"Oppa, I'm already 17 years old. I can take care of myself. After all, Yoseob's my bestfriend."

"Are you two going alone?" I nodded and looked deeply into his eyes, seeking for his understanding.

"Okay, okay. But promise me, you won't do any stupid things with him." Sometimes I felt silly whenever Jong Kook oppa said that to me. As if he is my father.

"Yikes! Oppa, what do you think you are doing by pinching my cheeks?" I suddenly came back from refreshing my past. Was I day dreaming?

"You were too busy dreaming until you didn't listen to me. I have no other option but to pich your cheeks. Miyanhae donsaeng." Jong Kook oppa hugged me. Woah, that was an unexpected moves but I didn't really mind him as he forever will be my oppa.

"Oppa, why don't you go out? Meet and date a girl. Then, I will not feel sorry just to leave you alone."  Jong Kook oppa ran his fingers through my hair.

"Anna, I have already have my own love. I just need some time to confront her." He always gave me the same answer. I just nodded at him. I was not in the mood to question him.