Why did this happen?

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

That day was the 100th day of my official relationship as a lover with Yoseob. It took Jong Kook oppa sometime to restrain himself. Maybe he felt that he lost me. On that day, Jong Kook oppa offered us 2 tickets to watch a Japanese movie called Itazura Na Kiss (Playfull Kiss). He even offered us to send us there.

When we arrived at the cinema, Jong Kook oppa wanted to talk with Yoseob personally. I was told to go and buy some popcorns and beverages. I wish I could hear what were they talking about. Both of them looked so serius. After I bought those things, I walked to them. When I reached them, suddenly they became silent.

"I have bought these. They should be enough." Yoseob nodded and smiled awkwardly at me.

"I better get going since you should enter the cinema too." Jong Kook oppa hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I was shocked, not because he did that in front of my boyfriend, but because I felt like he was going to leave me. Without me noticing it, my tears dropped.

"Anna, why are you crying? You should be happy, that I let you go out on a date." Yoseob patted my back. Jong Kook oppa waved at us. He walked back to his car and never turned again.

I really could not concentrate myself to the movie. I was so  busy thinking about Jong Kook oppa. Why did I feel that he would be so far away from me? What would happen to him?

"Yoseob-i?" I whispered to Yoseob. I told him that I want to go home. I was worried about Jong Kook oppa. We were waiting for the bus when suddenly, I got a call from an unknown number. I showed Yoseob the unknown caller and he picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"......."

"When was that?"

"...."

"Where is he?"

"....."

"Alright. We'll be there soon. Thank you." Yoseob sounded cold.

"Wae, Yoseob-i?" He didn't answer me. Instead, he just got us a cab and told the driver to go to the hospital. Thousands of question was shot into my mind. Why were we going there? Who was meant by he? Who called just now? But I just kept silent until..

"Are you Anna Rose?" asked the nurse. I just nodded cause I was puzzled. She asked me and Yoseob to follow her. I read the room's sign. The Morgue.

What were we doing here? After several minutes my question was answered.

On the bed, laid a figure that I never thought I would see him in that condition. He was covered with white sheets from his toes to his face.

"No, no way. That's not Jong Kook oppa. This could not be happening. I just saw him 1 hour ago, smiling and waving at me." Yoseob uncovered the figure's sheet only to show me who was that person.

"Oppa.. Why did you leave me? Wake up, oppa. I love you, why did you leave me??" I shaked his body. I prayed that he was just sleeping and he would suddenly woke up but he never did.

"Miss Anna, we found this letter with your name in one of his pockets. We believe he wanted to give this to you." Said the nurse while handing me a pink letter.

Yoseob sent me home. When I entered the house, it felt so empty with no one to greet me home and no one to wait for. I walked to the living room. Then, I saw a picture of me and Jong Kook oppa.

"Oppa! Why did you leave me? How could you when I still need you?" Suddenly I remembered the letter form Jong Kook oppa. I walked to the room weakly and sat at the study table.