Are you my remedy?

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

"Oppa!!!" I woke up in a sweaty condition. Did I just saw how Jong Kook oppa died? Is that what happened to him? Was the root problem me? Oh oppa, I wish you would have told me earlier.

The next day I went to the book store to buy a novel once written by Jong Kook oppa. I searched and searched and searched and finally, I found it.

THE UNBEARABLE PAIN OF SACRIFICING LOVE

That is the title. I paid for the book and straightly went to the park where Jong Kook oppa and me used to spend our time together. I flipped through the first page. The Foreword page.

I would like to say thank you to my source of ideas who is also my sister, Anna Rose or Park Yoo Mi. I hope everyone and especially her, will cherish this piece of literature that I made as a sign of my ever lasting love. Thank you, and I hope you will always be happy in your life..

-Kim Jong Kook-

Only God knows how I was feeling. Suddenly, someone stands infront of me. Yoseob!

"I hate to see you like this. I can't stand to watch you like this. Let me be the one to cure your sadness"

I stood up, inhaled deeply so that I have the strength to let the words out.

"Yoseob. You have been my bestfriend and also my boyfriend. I can't let you take the role as my brother too. One thing you must know, The pain of losing a bestfriend and a boyfriend can be heal but it takes time. but lost of a brother, can never easily be replace, Yoseob.. I'm really sorry but I needed some time to restrain myself" I wore my sunglass back.

"Park Yoo Mi, take your time forever if you have to. I will always wait for you." I walked away, not looking Yoseob behind me. I hoped that he understand me.