To the Past

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

Jongkook walked slowly. Each steps that he took made him in unbearable pain. Every single breath that he held whispered Anna's name. Without him knowing, tears streaked on his handsome feature. His respiration became heavy and uneven. The limbs were too tired to wipe his tears. He felt lose and heartbroken. It was sad when Anna smiles happily with her boyfriend but it became worst as he could not love that girl. Anna was too blinded to see his love or was he that blinded to know that her love?

Jongkook sat on the nearby bench. He didn't bother to take his car, in fact that car was left at the cinema. He was too tired with all this.

"Oppa! Who are your girlfriend?" Sixteen years old Anna came and slung her arms around Jongkook's shoulder. He was twenty when his heartbeat started to accelerate for no reason. Anna giggled when she saw his shocken face. "Oppa?" She snapped her fingers and the young lad came back to earth after a good two seconds.

" I'm sorry, what?" Jongkook playfully shoved Anna away from him. Suddenly his heart ached in pain when he heard Yoseob's voice. That boy has been friend with Anna since they were little yet he has a feeling that the little boy has one of a kind emotion to his Anna.

"Park Yoo Mi!"

Yoseob had always called Anna her Korean name. None of her friends have called her with that name before so he must be very close than.

"Hey! I don't understand the lesson before, could you teach me?" Yoseob approached them with heavy breath.

Jongkook saw the scarlet color crept on Anna's cheeks and he disliked it already. The fact that Anna has set her eyes on someone else.

"Sure," The girl stammered but hid it between her giggle. The boy held out his hand and she took it, laced their fingers. And the young lad became the spectator, watched along the way of that young couples interacted. He hated it. The fact that Anna smiled brightly in front of other than him. He wished he could keep that smile for him only. Wishes are stupid.

Tears brimmed on his eyes and he didn't bother to wipe it away. Attentions, stares, glares and gazes of people around him didn't affect him at all.

All Jongkook wanted was Anna Rose. Was that a burden? Was that hard?

"Could you please take care of Anna?" Jongkook drew a fake smile. In front of him, stood the boy that already became Anna's boyfriend for a hundred days. Yang Yoseob.

"I'm always taking care of her." He spatted and crossed his arms on his chest. His head turned to the queue.

"You love Anna, don't you?"

Jongkook choked his own breath. "What?!" He was shocked with that sudden accusation even it was true afterall.

"Don't play dumb with me." Yoseob scowled. "Both of us are man. Anna is a girl. And we happened to be fall in love with the same girl." He raised an eyebrow when he saw the shocken face. "Surprised enough? I saw that look in your eyes. You love Yoo Mi more than sister and I don't like it." He mumbled slowly but enough for Jongkook to hear.

Jongkook felt furious. He should let them go into the cinema right now, isn't him? Before Yoseob lying and has brutal bruises on his whole body, he better get going now.

Jongkook grasped his knee. This leave was a suffer. Everything he done left a deepen wound each.

Maybe he could leave a message before he finally move on.

Maybe.

A honk could be heard.

This will be the...

Cars' screeching could be heard.

Final message for her.

BUMM!

"Anna Rose, I love you."

A motionless body lied on the road covered with crimson red liquid.