The letter

Winter Rose, Love > 겨울 장미, 사랑

To my forever and much loved sister, Anna Rose..

Do you remember, you have always told me to find someone to own my heart? Well, actually dear, I have long ago met her but I just don't know how to confront her. But today I gladly confront her. I love you, Anna. More then just as siblings. I have kept my feelings since I was 20 and you're 16. That was the whole reason why I kept rejecting every girl.

One day, you came home with a news that shattered my heart to millions of pieces. You said you are now officially Yoseob's girlfriend. I was devastated to hear that. That's why I took some time to restrain.

Dear Anna,

I know that I don't have much time left to be around you. I just don't know when specifically that I will no longer be around you, forever. I can just tell Yoseob to take care of you for me forever as I can no longer do that.

When, I am gone, don't do foolish stuff cause your oppa can no longer be around you to help you. I really really love you, Anna. I have always know that even if I confront you, you will never believe me. I know you more than he do, why can't you just put your trust in me to hold you tight, forever? But still, I'm glad that you didn't pick me over Yoseob because when I'm gone, I can no longer hold you tight.

Dear my love,

Take care of yourself. I will always look at you from the above. Whenever you feel lonely and missed me, look at the brightest star and imagine me smiling at you. I will always and forever love you, even when I'm gone.

Numerous hugs and kisses,

Jong Kook oppa <3