Chapter 2

Finding My Other Half

 

Author's POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo, m-my name-e is-" Hyunae tried to introduce herself but she stammered. So someone finished it for her.


"The-werid-girl-who-talks-to-herself-before-she-enters-in-the-class," someone said. Everyone bursted out laughing but 2 people. Hyunae played around with her fingers and scanned the room. My first day is runied because of that IDIOT, she thought. Someone's chair grinded with the floor making a screeching noise. It was President HyunAe. She bowed, or tilted her head foward a little.

"I'm sorry Kim Hyunae-ssi. If I was told ahead you were in this class, I would had help you. And Jo Kwangmin, two week worth of cleaning the entire campus. And no, Youngmin cannot help you." Pres HyunAe silenced the room. Hyunae was able to introduce herself again without any interruptions.

Hyunae did not want to sit down as the teacher told her to. Why? Because it was the only seat that had to be open. It had to be the one infront of Jo Kwangmin. It was already bad enough he embarrassed her infront of the whole class. Now I won't have any friends, she thought.

Kwangmin was pretty excited when Hyunae was assigned to sit in front of him. Lots of ideas were running through his empty head. Wanting to embrasses her more and possibly make her life in Seoul ruined.

"Yo, Hyunae, be ready to have some fun this semester. Lots and lots of fun," Kwangmin whispered into her ear with an evil smirk. He leaned back and placed his feet onto her chair. She jumped as soon as she felt them. She quietly punched them away.

Class was over for lunch. Hyunae quickly got up so she could leave and avoid Kwangmin but she was too slow.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Hyunae, I am-"

"The jerk who ruined my first day!" Hyunae said in her pissed off voice. Just on the first day of starting fresh.

"No, you're mistaken. I'm-" he got cut off again.

"Hyung, don't waste your time on her. Let's go get lunch." Kwangmin motioned to the cafeteria.

"I'm Jo Youngmin, the older twin. And that's Kwangmin, the younger one~ Well I have to go now." Youngmin said while being pulled by Kwangmin. "Don't be rude, Kwangmin, you should introduce yourself to her even though you already did. Rudely."

"Twins? Youngmin equals Angel. And Kwangmin equals...equals KING OF DEVILS!" Hyunae said talking to herself.

"Yes," President HyunAe said walking toward her.

"Pres-President HyunAe. I was just, um, yeah, I was just-"

"Everyone always seem to compare them to angels and devils. Please excuse me," HyunAe said walking quickly toward the twins. Her voice still gave Hyunae shivers. HyunAe caught up to them. She caught one of them by their ear.

"Where do you think you're going, Jo Kwangmin?" She held his ear keeping him the same height as her. He complained on the way to student council room. Youngmin helplessly followed the two. Before they got to the classroom, a student ran toward them yelling President HyunAe's name.

"President! President HyunAe! President HyunAe!!" The student came running toward the three while trying to catch her breath. "There- There's- There's a-"

"Catch your breath," HyunAe said while letting go of Kwangmin's ear.

"Is there something wrong, Haneul?" Youngmin asked.

"Han-, what?" Kwangmin blurted.

"SHH!" Youngmin and HyunAe both shushed him. He made a fine-then face and faced the other direction.

"There's a fight- a fight," Hanel tried saying. HyunAe just walked straight inside the building, going toward the crowd and stopping it. fights usually happened every week or so. She knew what to do,

"Who is it between, Haneul?"

"Um, it's between Hyunwoo sunbae and Seungho sunbaenim."

 

Yongmin's POV:

"Um, it's between Hyun-"

As soon as I heard the first syllable, I ran. I sprinted after her. HyunAe cannot possibly know who it is between. She'll be disappointed. No- depressed. I ran back inside the building and searched for her. There were so many people in the hallways. But I just looked at the people running to the fight. That is the direction where I'll find her.

I finally found her. She was taking her time, perfect.

"HyunAe!" I called for her. I grabbed her wrist and carried her bridal-style. She must think I am crazy right now. That I'm out of the ordinary. That I'm stopping her for no reason. I can feel her banging her hands on my chest, yelling at me to let her go. But I cannot. I avoided her and ran across the hallway, the opposite direction of the fight.

Minhae HyunAe

We both are out of the school building and I was running toward Kwangmin and Haneul. They didn't move at all. I finally had HyunAe on her feet again, but I started to panic.

"Oh. Um...Kwangmin, Haneul, how about you two take HyunAe to the Rose Garden. Have some tea, relax. Huh?" I pushed them to the garden. I threw a panic wink at Kwangmin. Kwangmin then hurried Hanel and HyunAe to the Rose Garden.

I turned back and ran. I felt the sweat flying off of me but the cold wind I created cooled me down. I ran straight to the crowd of students. There were too many of them there to let me through to the front. Luckily the girls noticed me and pushed a gap for me to get through.

"Ya, Hyunwoo punch him," I heard someone said as I passed through. I saw blood everywhere. Some of it stained onto my jacket. Hyunwoo was on the ground, helpless. His mouth was filled with blood. He was pinned down by Seungho who was getting ready to throw another punch.

"Hey kid, next time you better say sorry," Seungho warned. I picked him off by his collar of his t-shirt.

"Hey kid, next time you better not do this again," I warned. I saw the fear in his eyes. His face flushed red and his fists were blistered from punching Hyunwoo. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her. I dropped Seungo to the ground. We met eye to eye.

 

HyunAe's POV:

I kept turning my head to see Youngmin. Something is wrong. Why won't he let me go and deal with it like I always do? When the three of us reached the Rose Garden, I lied saying I was going to the restroom. I tried my best running inside the school building. Everyone I passed by went dead silent. Why?

I finally reached the crowd. There were so many people gathered up here. They all had their fists up, even the girls, yelling fight. I couldn't pass through the crowd. Then a student turned his head at me, twice. His whole body fully turned my way. His eyes widened and he patted and touched everyone around him. This wasn't the first fight that happened.

They left me an opening to the front. Someone was on the ground, beaten up, blood all over the floor. He look familiar from this point.

"Hey kid, next time you better not do this again," I heard. His voice sounded really familiar. He suddenly dropped the student down. We met eye to eye. I couldn't believe it. Youngmin was about to beat up Seungho hoobae. But now I know why. Because I see the reason why. Beaten on the floor. His mouth full of blood. body paralyzed, face red and his hands against his chest.

 

I'm sorry. For not protecting you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Chapter done! Sorry I took a while, it lost all the changes I did. I know that so far it's about Pres HyunAe, Kim Hyunae will show up more after for sure!

Remember to subscribe and vote if you enjoy this story.