Chapter 6

Finding My Other Half

Author's POV:

Hyunae and Kwangmin grew smiles. But HyunAe grew anger in her mind.

"What-"

All of sudden stole the letter out of the trash box. Kwangmin grabbed Hyunae's wrist and flew out of door dashing away from HyunAe. 

Obviously, she quietly followed them. But inside, her blood was boiling.

Kwangmin's POV:

"Hurry up, you're lagging behind!" I said running. 

"You're hurting my wrist!!!" Hyunae yelling at me. I felt her struggling to be released from my grip but I knew she would fall behind and eaten by the Evil Pres. 

I kept running with the letter in my hand.

Huh, you can't even read this! Whoever wrote this needs to go back to kindergarten and learn to write again.

"Kwangmin, let go." 

"I long to see you smile?" She hasn't smile in years. Well not around me or hyung. Or to anyone, not even around Hyunwoo. 

 

Author's POV:

Kwangmin and Hyunae ran into the Rose Garden. They hid behind the arched roses and bushes. 

HyunAe finally reached them after 5 minutes. 

"Jo Kwangmin, Kim Hyunae, I know the two of you are here. Come out-" HyunAe stopped. The back of that person was too familiar to her.

"HyunAe?" Youngmin called. He started to take off the blindfold.

"Ne-" Hyunae almost finished but Kwangmin covered roughly making her punch him in the stomach. He grunted. Then the two saw Youngmin facing their direction. But luckily, he just faced HyunAe.

"I'm looking for Kwangmin. Help me search for him." Her cold voice. Youngmin tighten his fists and helped her search for the mischievous Kwangmin. 

As soon as the two heard that, they carefully squatted like a duck and hid somewhere else.

"He has a letter I was reading. I need that letter." HyunAe said. She searched throughout the Rose Garden. She would get stabbed by a couple of thorns.

"Ah, is that so. I'll grab it from him when I see him." 

"No. Just bring him to me. I have a present for him."

"Oh." Youngmin was a little disappointed. His heart ached.

HyunAe went over to the end of the Rose Garden. She was searched here and there for them. Where are they? It is a small Rose Garden but with lots of thorns. HyunAe quickly turned around and tripped on her foot. 

She fell into the rose bush. Thorns and thorns pierced her white skin. She just stared at a rose next to her eye level. A small thorn was about .5 centimeters away from her left eye. But she didn't budge. The cold winter wind froze and dried her blood slowly. 

"HyunAe!!" Youngmin quickly went to HyunAe. Her eyes were still, her body not moving. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her on her feet. 

HyunAe's POV:

It hurts. But I could only stare at the red rose in front of me. The cold wind made it even worse. But I couldn't think. 

I felt someone wrap their arms around me picking me up. But I couldn't stand. My legs wobbled from the thorns stuck onto me. I felt the thorns all over the back of my body. My arms, legs were covered. Almost my eye. 

My eyes started to blur out. Before I knew it, it was jet black.

Youngmin's POV:

"HyunAe, hey you all right?" I helped her up. She couldn't stand on her two feet. I knelt down still having her in my arms. She blinked a few times.

"President HyunAe?!!!" Hyunae jumping out of a rose bush near by.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin coming after Hyunae. They both came up to us.

"Hyung, hurry up and take her to the nurse's office, she's losing blood!!"

She blinked a couple more staring at me. Slowly her eyes closed. Tilting her head in my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen to HyunAe!? I'm sorry for making the first chapters about her instead of Hyunae. They both are the main characters of the story....so yeah. Hyunae will come out after the next chapter, ALOT!! 

Please comment! I want to know your thoughts about this fanfic :)