Chapter 4

Finding My Other Half

Author's POV:

"How about they help me Principal Han?" A student walked in the office giving Principal Han a little confusion. She was tall but has a mature pretty face. "There is an area in SK Bank that needs help, right Kwangmin?"

" Ms. Jung Krystal, thank you but I can handle this on my-"

"I rather be suspended" Kwangmin interrupted. He stood up and left the office.

"Wait up," Hyunae said following after him. But Krystal blocked her before she could go after him.

"Sweety, I'll take care of this, stay here and choose an option." With that, Krystal left for Kwangmin.

What was that all about, Hyunae wondered. She sat down and talked to Principal Han. She obviously chose to help out with SK Bank.

 

"Jo Kwangmin, where do you think you're going?" Krystal said with her deceiving voice. She caught up to Kwangmin. "Well, answer me pabo."

"Somewhere you don't need to know."

"But I do, right yeobo (A/N: honey, darling)"

"Yeobo?" someone whispered.

"Never call me that!" Kwangmin shouted. "I will never agree to be with you. I never did."

"Oh yes you will, I know you will. It's been decided, Kwangmin. Whether you like it or not!"

Kwangmin stomped his way to somewhere far away from Krystal. 

"Noona, are you okay?" Seungho walked up to Krystal. "Noona?"

"He'll be mine." Krystal said under her breath. "Seungho, my dear dongsaeng (younger sibling), so you ready to help SK Bank?" she said turning around. She gave Seungho a bear hug hiding her frustration.

 

 

President HyunAe was walking back into the Student Council building until she saw someone sleeping again and not in class. She wanted to cross her arms and wake him up but her hands were busy holding a box of letters.

She breathed in and sighed really loud. 

"Changjo, what will it take you to go to class and learn? I never see you in class but I always see you here. Sleeping!" 

He didn't move an inch. His arm covered his face.

"Changjo? Channie!" HyunAe still scolding him. He still wouldn't nudge.

"Hyunwoo...that little punk. What did he do this time?" Changjo finally talked. But he didn't answer her question. She didn't either answer him for a while. 

"What he always does," she said breaking the silence, "Cause trouble." She tightly gripped the box.

"Kure?" 

HyunAe was leaving to the student council room. Suddenly Changjo got up and took the heavy box away from her and walked straight. She was a little suprise since Changjo would rarely help her out. She quickly caught up to Changjo. But it was quiet. Again.

They both reached to the classroom. Changjo opened the door.

"Just put it onto the first desk. I'll take care of it. Gomapseuminda."

Changjo was about to walk out of the classroom until he saw the crown of someone's head. He smirked. 

"Ahm," Changjo clearing his throat, "Hyunae."

"Yes," HyunAe said popping her head in the classroom. She was still outside since Changjo was in her way.

"Yes!" Hyunae startled. She jumped up from her position and her eyes widened.

 

About an hour ago:

Hyunae wanted to seek President HyunAe. But she didn't know where the student council was since the campus was huge full of classrooms. She left to another buliding to find her. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH~" Hyunae let out a scream, "Naneun Eodilo!! (A/N: Where am I?)" She kept wandering further and further away.

Another student was there. He was taking a "nap" there since the start of school. Until he was awoken by that awful scream. He annoyingly got up.

"Ya! Do you not know how to shut up!?" He yelled at Hyunae. But she didn't hear him and kept wandering. "YAAAAAA!!"

"Hm?" Hyunae finally turned around. "Me?" 

"Aish! No CASPER!" He said sarcastically but angrily, "Why the heck are you here?! This building is for Juniors and Seniors." He lied. He only wanted her out of the building so he could go back "napping" quietly.

"But I am a Junior, my name is Kim Hyunae. I'm looking for President HyunAe." Changjo was a taken back. "Could you help me find the student council room?" Hyunae asked innocently. 

Changjo smirked. It's going to be fun.

"You're in the wrong area. It's back in the main building. Go to the 5th floor, right side, 4th door." Changjo informed her. She quickly thanked him and left to the "Student Council" room. Changjo went back to sleep. He started to laugh upon himself.

As soon as Hyunae reached the "student council" room, she inhale and exhale a couple of times. 

She slowly opened the door. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Her eyes were being burned. She was at the guy's locker room. The guys threw on something to block her from seeing. 

Her face stained a scarlet color. She ran far, far away from the guys locker room.

That stupid jerk! He purposely lead me to this room!! AHHHHHHHHHH~

Hyunae stomped all the way to the correct student council room, thanks for the help of a kind student. She avoided the jerk and reached the room. But no one was there. She then again yelled. She waited inside for the President.

She heard talking about 30 minutes later and panicked. 

 

Now:

"Yes!" Hyunae startled. She jumped up from her position and her eyes widened.

"Oh, Ms. Kim Hyunae, did you need something from me?" HyunAe went back to her cold, monotone voice.

"Yes....um...just..that.... Pres-" she got cut off by the bell for the next class.

"Oh, you should get back to class, just in case you are marked absent." In truth, Pres HyunAe still didn't know she got in trouble eailer. "How about the two of you go back to class," Pres HyunAe said while elbowing at Changjo. He made a you-will-pay-me-back face at her. Then he looked at Hyunae and made a face to hurry up. 

They both left to class. But Hyunae kept her distance away from Changjo. She still couldn't forget what he had done that embarrassed her. 

"I don't bite."

"But you did trick me." Hyunae annyoingly said.

"Because it was revenge for waking me up."

"Good. You seem to have slept all day."

"I'm Choi Changjo, senior." Changjo suddenly introduced himself.

 

Changjo's POV:

She seems different from all the girls. But it won't change the fact she forgive me. 

This is probably the first time I've introduced myself to a girl. Other than HyunAe, Things will go interesting for the next semester.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal is a new character and I added her to the first page. I did change her surname to match with Seungho. Ohoho, I wonder what Krystal will do to have Kwangmin. And I finally introduced our other main character, Changjo. Things will get ugly soon ^^ Lol. 

Please Subscribe if you want more and that you like this Fanfic.