Chapter 5

Finding My Other Half

Author's POV:

When Changjo and Hyunae left, Pres stayed behind and read the letters from the box. It was always filled by the end of the week. The letters were love letters, hate letters, admiration letters, letters from parents, letters from staff members, and waste-of-time letters. But she had no choice to read all. It was her idea.

Whenever she won the vote of being next years President, everything changed. She was the first Junior President the school ever had. Most of the rules became more strict, the consequences were all supervised by herself, she made new clubs and added one extra class. With the box, it helped HyunAe get caught up with what the students want and what the parents think about the school. So she did every week. There were no other student council members than her. She was all alone.

About 20 minutes later, she reached upon a letter. It was different. It wasn't a love letter nor a hate letter. The writing of the letter was sloppy but readable. She took a great long look at it. Who could it be from?

Dear President,

I'm a student here. I've been watching you for a while now. You are the only student council yet you're only a Junior of Seoul Private Co-ed High School(A/N: Lol, so creative right ^^). You should leave or have others join. You seem lonely. It would be better without a President but you would seem sad. I have no right to say this, but I will take your spot. I do understand you love your job but you have so many things on your plate. If I take some of it, even if it is taking away your spot of being President, then I will. I lo-"

"Annyeong~" Kwangmin flung the door opened. He startled Pres HyunAe

HyunAe quickly got rid of the letter. She didn't get to finish it and got flustered.

Behind Kwangmin was Hyunae. The two sat down in the desks near HyunAe's podium. She ignored but wanted to know why all 3 would ditch class. Especially Hyunae, she was the new student and she's with the the Bad Jo Twin. 

HyunAe left on with the letters and kept in silence. The two just watched her. They're eyes didn't leave her. Poker face. HyunAe can feel the atmosphere changing. Quickly.

 

Youngmin's POV:

I left Hyunwoo in the Nurse's office. Poor kid. He actually broke some bones, just minor ones. Now to deal with Miss Pres HyunAe and Mrs. Han. I would know the offer since Kwangmin has been in there a couple of times. So SK Bank it is~ 

I decided to watch out for Hyunwoo until he woke up. He reminds me when I was younger.

---------------FlashBack---------------

"Yahh! Yahh!!! Stop it, please stop Youngmin!" HyunAe was crying. She hates seeing people getting hurt. Even if it was herself. I felt her tugging my arm away from the kid's face. He stole my girl. 

Of course I would get him for it.

"Youngmin-ssi! Get off from him now! Youngmin!" The teacher called out. But I didn't care. I kept punching the kid till his face was full of blood. I felt the buring pain from my knuckles but I can't stop. 

"Youngmin!" Ouch. Actually it didn't hurt. My father took me by the collar and lifted me off the floor. I stared off into space. Not wanting to meet his flaming eyes. No. I wasn't scared.

"You are my son, not a wild animal. Tell the boy sorry." I didn't say anything. I kept staring off into space. He was about to slap me. I could feel his grip getting loose.

"Ajusshi, stop..." HyunAe said crying. Her eyes were full of tears. Guilt. "Ajusshi, it was all me. I accidentally bumped into him and he pulled my hair and threw me onto the ground. Youngmin ran over to save me." That little liar. Everyone saw what happened. Everyone but HyunAe. She knows what exactly happened. She knows the reason why. 

That bastard finally let me down. 

"Algesseupnida(A/N: I understand)." He left the campus and left back to the stupid SK Bank. I don't even want to inherit the useless company. 

 

After a he left, everyone left. It was just HyunAe and me. She tried to hide her tears and wipe them away. 

"Ya, wae. You don't need to cry about that stupid fight." I tired cheering her up. Or at least stop making her cry. Like I always do. 

"It's-" she sniffled to keep her boogers away," It's not about the fight. When will you ever stop arguing with your Father-"

"Because I hate him! He ruined my life! He's making me something I don't love!" This conversation is starting again. Why won't she get it? I'm not her. I'm not a perfect offspring from my parents.

"He is your father. I know I say this a lot but-"

"But what? But 'he's still my father'. Right?" I left her. 

"Wait. You didn't let me finish." She gripped my hands tightly. I wanted to yank away but her eyes weakened me. Her stupid charms.

"He is your father. But, I will always be here." Those stupid words kept repeating in my mind. Same words every time after an argument with my father. Everyime."

---------------End Of FlashBack---------------

 

I was so young and naive. Good thing I listened to HyunAe. But now, I'm not going to be the successor of SK Banking. But I already have someone who I want to and will take care of. 

I heard the door open. Man, is his voice loud!

"Ya, Kwangmin, could you keep it down? Hyunwoo is sleeping." I tried to say it as loud but no further than a whisper to not wake up Hyunwoo.

"Bowh? Hyung what did-"

Hyunwoo started to fidget around. Great, good job Kwangmin for keeping it down!

"Youngmin hyung, is Noona angry?" He could barely open his eyes and speak.

"No. But I know she is worry about you. No doubt that." 

"You sure? I got into another fight. Noona is for sure over the level of being mad." Hyunwoo's voice shook and stuttered a little. 

"Yes. Her poker face was showing."

"Ah, tell her I'm sorry."

"I will."

"Ya, hyung, bballi wa."

"Anneyong, Hyunwoo." I left him and went to wherever Kwangmin was going. I turned my head and saw the top of someone's head.

"A-Anyeonghaseyo." She said shyly. It was Kim Hyunae? Why would she leave class at this time, she is a new student. And she's with Kwangmin!!"

The three of us were going someone. Kwangmin blinded me with a blindfold of somesort. Just great. I've been lured into one of Kwangmin's scheme.

"We're here hyung, stay put and promise me you won't take off the blindfold!" Kwangmin shouting from at least 5 feet away from me. I could hear murmurs.

"Promise?"I heard Hyunae. 

I nodded and they proceeded. They left me in the cold. Hmp. But it felt warm, a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, where's Youngmin-oppa? And poor Hyunwoo, HyunAe must be sad! 

Thank you for the people who have subscribe. Thanks for enjoying my story ^^