Chapter 3

Finding My Other Half

Author's POV:

"Hey kid, next time you better not do this again,"  Youngmin warned, He suddenly dropped the Seungho on the ground. from the corner of his eye, he saw HyunAe and they met eye to eye.

HyunAe walked up closer to see who was the student on the floor. He layed flat on the ground, his mouth full of blood, his eyes shut, his hands curled, and his face was familiar. HyunAe tried to keep a poker face and calmly take over the situation.

"Everyone, leave and go back to class, now!" HyunAe's voice rose in a threat. Her eyes wavered. "The Three of you will stay put." Her eyes locked in place with Youngmin's. Everyone else scattered to class staring in the opposite direction. "I'll call up Principal Han."

"HyunAe" Youngmin tried calling her in his soft voice. She ignored him and left to Principal Han's office. Her hands formed into a fist. He couldn't move, he stood frozen, stuck to the ground. Seungho still sat on the ground glancing over at HyunWoo.

"Ha, this kid," Seungho said while cracking his fists, "Youngmin-ah, why did you help this little brat? You know who I am-" Youngmin glared at him. He, again, picked up Seungho by the collar and his expression changed.

"You wanna know why? You REALLY wanna KNOW WHY?! YOU BASTARD!" Youngmin threw him to the floor and carried Hyunwoo to the Nurse's office.

 

Hyunae's POV:

Youngmin. He has different personalities. I am scared of him now. I didn't know he would be this scary when he gets angry. I thought he would had been like the Pres, calm and carefully taken over the situation.

"But why did he help Hyunwoo?" She wondered.

"Because he can, idiot." I heard someone. He was right behind me and I didn't want to turn around. I'm such a nosey person for the first day!

"K-Kwangmin!!" I was suprised!! Now I ruined my reputation for sure. Pabo =_=

"Ya, what are you still doing out here, didn't you hear the President? Go back to class!" What's with his attitude. He should be in class too!! That jerk has no sense.

"You too! What you still doing here?"

"Because I have business to take care of," he started walking to the Seungho student. I quietly followed behind him but he turned around and gestured me to leave. I didn't want to. Well, just in case he does kill the other student I can stop him. I still followed him and before I knew it, Kwangmin started to beat him up.

"KWANGMIN!" I'm such a weakling. I can't even pull Kwangmin away and stop him. I kept tugging onto his uniform but it was no use!! "Kwangmin, let go of him! Jo Kwang-" I heard someone's throat clearing. It wasn't Kwangmin, me or Seungho. I slowly turned my head to the left and saw two figure facing us. Why am I getting into this mess?!!!!

"Jo Kwangmin, Park Seungho, Kim Hyunae, follow me to my office." It was Principal Han! I slowly got up and dusted myself. I glanced over and Kwangmin still had a pissed off look at Seungho. I stood between them just in case anything happens. UGH!!

Worst day for a fresh start. I'm stuck in Principal's Han office till the day is over. I secretly glanced over at Kwangmin a couple of times. His fists were red from punching Seungho. Wait, what do I care? He's the reason why I'm here! I didn't even get to eat lunch. Hmp.

Kwangmin's POV:

That son of a-

"The three of you will be suspended from school for a week. Or if you choose to decide, help out with the SK Bank Business. For sure Mr. Jo, you're already helping out since you are the second son of the company." I obviously ignored her and blanked out. Why the heck the SK Bank? Couldn't I just do more clean up around the campus as HyunAe already gave me?

"How about they help me, Principal Han?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was it that said that? Hyunae? Pres HyunAe? Youngmin? Seungho? Next Chapter~

Remember to subscribe and vote if you enjoy this story.