Sweet Moments

We Got Married: IDOLxIDOL EDITION!

After done with the shopping.Kris and IU are back to their house to decorate it..Let's see how this newlywed clashing on ideas to decorate the house!

 

Kris: Ladies first~ *gesturing IU to enter the house first*

IU : Hee~thank you sir..haha!

 

After entering the house,both IU and Kris were sitting on the couch.Trying to take some rest after their hectic shopping.

 

Kris: Who knows shopping can be so tiring.

IU: Tell me about it oppa.That's why shopping is nae style aniya..keke~

Kris: Oho~are you trying to use my catchphrase there?haha!Neomu kyeopta~*pinching IU's nose*

 

MC1: Omo!Their skinship is so natural looking.

MC2: I'm jealous with Kris.Did he save 1000 nations to be able to become IU's virtual husband?

 

IU: Oppa,let's get started with our decoration shall we?

Kris: *sigh* can't we rest a little bit longer?My feets hurt from all that walking just now.

IU: *pouting* 

Kris: *look at IU's face* arasseo arasseo~Let's get started.Stop pouting or else you'll make me have an heart attack because of your cuteness overload.

 

Interviewer: IU-ssi,I notice that you have a habit.Which is pouting.Did you notice that?

IU: Jinjjayo?Haha!I don't really notice that.But,for now pouting is my secret weapon to make Kris oppa listen to me..keke

 

Interviewer: Kris-ssi,you seems to be waver with IU's pouting.

Kris: Are you kidding me?Who would survived when that cute marshmalllow does aegyo?I know I won't.Haha

 

IU: First,let's start unpacking our stuff.

Kris: Okay!Let's do that.

 

Both of them started to bring their luggage to the hall to unpack their things.

 

IU: oppa,so,should I start unpack or you first?

Kris: Hmm~I think I should start first as the husband.

IU: *blushing* a..arasseo.

Kris: First of all,the must have things for me if I went anywhere.My plushies,Ace.

IU: Omo,a cold city guy like you have a plushies?Daebak!

Kris: This isn't just any plushies.This is my son.I'm the father.And now,I'm married to you so,you're the mother now.

IU: Oppa,you make me blushing if you keep saying that *hitting kris arm softly*

 

Interviewer: Smoothly,you indirectly proposing to IU by saying she is Ace's mother.

Kris: Haha!I said what's in my mind.And who knows,we might end up marrying each other in real life?

Interviewer: Whoa whoa~hold on,are you serious?

Kris: I'm not denying and I'm not agreeing.

 

Interviewer: Earlier,when we had interviewed Kris,he said,he might want to marry with you for real.

IU: Bwoh?He really said that?*a shocking expression on IU's face* Well,its not a bad thing right?

Interviewer: Are you saying,you don't mind too?

IU: Molla~*acting shyly*

 

IU: Okay next.

Kris: Next,my accesories.Rings,bracelet,necklace,cool hats and beanies.Most importantly..my sunglasses and my harry potter glasses.*Put on the harry potter glasses*

IU: This oppa is jinjja a fashion king.You have many accesories compare to me.*in awe*

Kris: Oh by the way!I almost forgot about it.*taking out a small box from his luggage* How do I say this..I know we still in early stage from our first meeting but,I want you to have this..I bought a couple ring to wear it with you.

IU: *her eyes were as big as D.O's eye out of shock because of the sudden gift from Kris*

Kris: *pulling IU's hand and take out the ring from the box and kneeling in front of IU* I hope you'll like my gift and let's have a happy life while we are with each other.

IU: *IU can't hide her smile when Kris said that* Oppa,let's have a happy life together.

Kris: *stand up and suddenly pull IU to his embrace*

 

The reaction from the production crew is jinjja daebak!They were shocked when Kris suddenly hug IU like that.

MC1: Omo omo omo!This is so much interesting than watching a drama!

MC2: Why my heart is fluttering while watching this couple??!

 

IU: *her face is now as red as a tomato* Ehem,oppa.We still need to unpack our stuff so..

Kris: Oh! *Kris let go IU from his embrace and clearing his throat* O..ok I think I'm pretty much done with my stuff.There is nothing more to show.Now its your turn.

IU: O..okay!*The first thing she take out was her precious guitar* Oppa,this is my guitar.And it was so special for me because as you can see,there's my name on it.

Kris: I'm jealous with you marshmallow.You can play guitar really well.Before,I've watched your performance on music bank where you perform Julliette with Shinee sunbae-nim.

IU: Jinjja?You saw that?OMG,I'm embarassed now.

Kris: Haha!Wae?You are awesome do you know that?

IU: Yeah,and I was pretty chubby back then..

Kris: Personality is more important than appearance.What good will someone have if they only have a pretty face but no talents..am I right?

IU: Oppa..you are so sweet for saying that..*IU almost had a teary eyes due to Kris words*

Kris: I know I'm sweet *mehrong*

IU: Haha!Stop with that mehrong thing!Ok next,my polaroid camera.I bring this so that we can capture each other precious memory as husband and wife.

Kris: Ok,let's take a selca together!

 

 

 

mjgjm

Kris: Let's cherish this precious moment forever!

IU: Eung oppa!

 

 

 

Stay tuned for this couple.A little hint!IU with a rookie group and EXO making a comeback!

 

 

*Annyeong my faithful subcribers and readers!Yeay an update!I have a really bad situation going on,sorry for not updating for like more than a months?*

*Time sure goes by really fast nowadays.Anyway,I hope you guys won't disappointed with my update.If you are,I'm truly sorry*

*Another thing is,ignore my poor editing of the selca..keke I did it for like,2 minutes?haha I'm in hurry so I can update fast*

*enjoy!*