The Hints

We Got Married: IDOLxIDOL EDITION!

Author’s POV

The crew production enter the LOEN Ent. Building towards the training room. From outside of the room we can hear a soft soothing voice singing.As expected when the crew enter the training room it belongs to the beloved nation little sister IU!The crew give IU a box containing her on-screen-husband hints.

 

Inside the box,there’s some stuff and a letter.IU take the letter and read it.It is from her on-screen-husband.

“Annyeonghasaeyo my wife~keke~^^.I was asked from the production crew to write something about me as a hint who I’m going to be.So,let me start of with my height,I’m reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally tall(hahaha XD).And I think I’m really good looking too,so,you’re lucky to have me as your husband.Most important clue is,I’m in a popular idol group from one of the 3 big companies(can’t tell you which company because its no fun telling everything about me in a letter right?)I think I’m a genius because I can speak in 4 languages and I’m a great artist too.I am Picasso prodigy..haha!END!Anyway,can’t wait to meet up with you on our first meeting.Till then,annyeong~~~

 

Interviewer: So,what is your first impression about your on-screen-husband after you read the letter?

IU: Hmm~I think he had a really big confidence,because,he confidentally said he’s handsome and all..haha!As for the popular idol group.Wow,he made me really curious there.For now,let’s just wait and see whether he’s really a tall and a good looking person or not.

 

After reading the letter,IU looked inside the box which contain her husband stuff.She found a basketball net(?) and a drawing from her husband maybe(?).When,she’s looking at the drawing,she can’t help herself from laughing out loud.

 

Interviewer: Earlier,when you look at your husband’s drawing,why did you laugh like that?It seems you enjoy it really much?

IU: *laughing again* Mianhae if my laughed had shocked the production crew.It just that,when in the letter he mention that he’s a Picasso prodigy,I for sure have high expectation on his drawing.But,when I see his drawing..*laughing again* I just wow!He is one artistic(?) guy till I can’t really understand what he’s drawing..hahaha!

Interviewer: After looking at his stuff,can you guess who’s your husband going to be?

IU: Hmm~for that,I’m not really sure about it because,I’m not sure he’s from which group.Well,I guess its better if I don’t know who it was.So,at our first meeting it can be a surprised for me*while smiling*.

 

Next is our IU’s husband company.The production crew entering the SM Ent. Building towards the training room where EXO is currently practicing.The crew knocked the door,and was greeted by the forever happy virus in EXO,Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Hyung!Hurry up opening the box will ya’?I want to know really badly who’s going to be mys sister-in-law!

Kris: Yah!Stop bugging me will ya’?I’m the husband remember?haizz~I’m more patient than you are.

 

Interviewer: It seems that the one who is so excited is Chanyeol-ssi rather than you yourself Kris..haha

Kris: Yeah,I know right?That kid really excited because he know this is a idolXidol edition.He just can’t wait which girl group member will be my wife.

 

Opening the box,there is a handwritten letter and some stuff belonging to his wife.Kris read the letter out loud to his other 11 EXO members.

“Annyeonghasaeyo my lovely husband~^^ keke”

Kris can’t help but to chuckled when he read that line out.It made him felt embarrass to be called someone husband.Even though it just a fake marriage.

“Well,I’ll give you a few hints about me.I’m realllllllllly good at singing.And I’m really bad at dancing tsk tsk~I can play guitar too!^^.For my height,well,I’m just a petite girl,my height is 162cm(hehe~I’m really short XP) I have long hair but I cut it recently(?).I have a fair skin too.Well,till now about me.Can’t tell you everything right?If not,it won’t become a surprised.^^”

 

Baekhyun: OMG. By listening to her hints.I think she’s totally my ideal type hyung!I really like petite girl!

Kris: Yah yah~that’s my future wife you’re talking about!

Chanyeol: Hyung.I think I fell in love with your future wife too.

Kris: Oh god..not you too*facepalming himself*

 

Interviewer: It seems that your future wife is quite popular among your exo member..haha*laughing*

Kris: Haizz~I know right?They and me have not even met yet..but they already fell in love with my wife..eotteohke~haha

 

After that,Kris look inside the box and find a marshmallow plushies(?) and a guitar pick.Kris looks pretty clueless by looking at those stuff.

 

 

After that,at the same time,both IU and Kris received another letter from the PD-nim

“Tomorrow is the first meeting for both of you.With this letter there’s a map where you guys have to follow on how to meet with each other.And good luck!^^”

 

*so how's the chapter?do leave comments and subscribe!*

*hope u guys enjoy reading this.Annyeong~^^*