Shopping Together!

We Got Married: IDOLxIDOL EDITION!

The first day for the couple to live together in their own house!

 

A new mission card is given to IU and Kris.

 

"As a newlywed couple,you need to decorate your own room and buy your own groceries stuff.Good luck with that!

                                                                                                                                                               From:PD-nim"

 

Kris: Need to do that?Arasseo PD-nim.

IU: Hmm~oppa let's go!Or else we fail the mission.

 

The couples now on the move to buy their own stuff together.

 

*IN THE CAR*

Kris the radio to avoid any awkward atmosphere in the car.Suddenly..

IU: Eh~my song is playing..*Good day is playing and IU started to sing together*.Eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji~

Kris: *Started to sing to good day too*

IU: Omo oppa!Your deep voice is so attractive.

Kris: *Smiling brightly* Jeongmal?haha you're the first girl that ever said that to me you know.

IU: Jeongmal?Wah~I'm so happy I got to be the first person to compliment your voice oppa.

 

MC1: Look at them..auw~they don't look that awkward anymore like what they used to be before.

MC2: Yeah~now they can freely talk to each other without feeling that awkward anymore!

 

Kris: Marshmallow~can you sing the "Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol" part for me?Do with the hand gesture too?

IU: Wae~??*blushing*

Kris: Please~I really want to see you do that for me..haha

IU: Hmm~arasseo oppa..I'll do it later when we've arrived at the XX supermarket.

Kris: Promise?

IU: I promised you oppa..now just focus on the driving will you?haha

 

*ARRIVED AT THE XX SUPERMARKET*

Kris: Ok we've arrived here.*Kris went outside of the car and move towards IU door and opened the door for her*

IU: Thank you oppa. *eye smile*

 

Interviewer: Wuu~You can become Korea's Nation Husband now Kris.Such a gentleman for you to do that.

Kris: Bwoh?haha that is so exaggerating..I'm just doing my duty as a husband.Anyway,I'll take that as a compliment though..haha

 

Interviewer: IU-ssi,how do you feel when Kris did that?

IU: Honestly,I think he is so cool at that time.I think I'm slowling falling in love with him..haha

 

Kris: Marshmallow~did you forget about your promised?

IU: What promised?*Act clueless*

Kris: Don't pretend you forget..haha

IU: Arasseo oppa arasseo~*doing as what she's promised*

Kris: *pinch her cheek* auw~my marshmallow is so cute and fluffy!

IU: *blushing* oppa stop that.It's embarassing.*and cover her face*

Kris: haha arasseo arasseo~

 

As IU and Kris enter the XX supermarket.The people in the supermarket can't stop looking at them and start to whispering to each other.Some of them had a shock expression on their face.And there is a few fangirls or Kris that gasped when they saw Kris.Can't believe their eyes seeing Kris with a woman shopping.There's even IU's fanboy that went crazy by that sight of Kris and IU linking arms together.Seeing all the people started to take out their phone and flashing their camera.

 

Kris: Annyeonghasaeyo~*said while walking* yeah~that's right she's my wife.We are married now!*Kris said that with a loud voice*

IU: *Was so shy when Kris said that* Oppa!Stop that will you?Its embarassing*IU whisper to Kris while holding Kris arm even tighter*

Kris: I got marshmallow~now,can you please stop squeezing my arm like this.It hurts a little bit.

IU: *Upon hearing this,IU quickly letting go Kris arm* Oppa~mian mian~Is it really painful?*With a worry face*

Kris: You know you look so cute when you're worry marshmallow..

IU: Stop being so cheesy oppa.I'm walking on my own now.You can go buy your stuff alone.

Kris: *Grab her hand* No no.I can't let that.I don't want to lose you in here and who knows that they will be fanboy flirting around you.

IU: Why you jealous?*mehrong*

Kris: Of course I am

IU: *was shocked to hear Kris answered that really quickly..she can feel her heart thumping like crazily* o..ok arasseo oppa~Let's go together.

 

Interviewer: Did you really mean it?When you said you're jealous?

Kris: Of course I am.IU has a lots of fanboy.Who knows later she'll like a fanboy of her..oh~I won't like that to happen!

 

Interviewer: Honestly,you were blushing when Kris said he's jealous.

IU: Omo!Am I that obvious?Oh god..now he'll know I like him a little bit.

 

WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!THE CONTINUE STORY OF THE COUPLE SHOPPING TOGETHER!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*HOW WAS IT?HOPE ITS NOT THAT BAD.I UPDATE IN ONE-SHOT TIME TOO.HAHA*

*JUST TYPED WHAT GOES BY INSIDE MY MIND*

*HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!^^*