Shopping Together Part 2

We Got Married: IDOLxIDOL EDITION!

Today episode is the continue from the last episode.The couple went shopping together.

 

IU: Jeongmal?You're jealous?

Kris: ...let's just continue with our shopping ok?

IU: Haha arasseo oppa.

 

They were in the food section.IU was busy looking for the ingredients for she's going to cook for dinner.While Kris looking blank.Then,some of Kris's fangirls approach him and surrounded.Asking him to take photo together.IU turned around and saw her husband busy with fanservice rather than helping her to looks for the ingredients.IU went and approached Kris.

 

IU: Ehem ehem..Mr. Wu Yifan..what are you doing right now?

Kris was startled when IU said that.And Kris's fangirls start to whisper to each other again.

Kris: I'm giving fanservice.

IU just looked at him with arm crossed at her chest.

Kris saw IU's action and said..

Kris: Sorry girls~I need to spend time with my wife now..bye~

IU was shocked when Kris said that.

 

MC1: Omo~Kris is so sweet saying that!
MC2: Well,that's the right thing to do.He shouldn't have left IU all alone like that.Pity her.

 

Kris start to unleashed his hidden aegyo towards IU who is still pissed off.

Slowly a smile appear on IU's face.She laughed out loud when seeing Kris who is supposed to be a cold city guy,turned out doing an aegyo for her.People in the XX supermarket who is looking at them said together,"Forgive him!Forgive him!".


Kris looked at IU and said,

Kris: Please forgive me?I promised I won't leave you alone like that again.

IU: Promised?

Kris: Promised.Let's pinky promised on that.

Both of them pinky promised me.Then the people went wild and said,"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!".IU was really embarassed when they said that.

Kris start to get his face closer to IU.Closer and closer..while IU looks really nervous.

..Kris stop almost 10cm from IU's face and smile.He said,

Kris: You are so cute when you are nervous..haha!Let's continue with our shopping before the people asked us to do more weird stuff together.

IU answered nervously.

IU: Yea..yeah.Let's go

 

Interviewer: Are you really going to kiss her at the supermarket?

Kris: Haha maybe?But,I think I'm going to save it for later.

 

Interviewer: You look really nervous when Kris almost kissed you.

IU: I know right?I'm more nervous than having a kiss scene in my drama!Like seriously!

 

Done with their shopping.IU asked Kris to have a lunch as its already noon.

IU: Oppa,let's eat!

Kris: Okay.Where do you want to eat?I'll pay it.

IU: Really?Assa!Let's go to XX Chicken Shop.

Kris: Okay let's go.

 

Arrived at the XX Chicken Shop.IU's can't hide her excitement to eat.Well,everyone in Korea know that IU had a big appetite.Its not shocking if she ate a lot too because she is establish as the shikshin idol.

After a while,the chickens IU ordered arrived at the table.IU start to say,"Wah~Whuu~" by herself.While Kris just look at the chicken blankly.

 

IU: Bon Appetit!

IU turned to Kris who is still looking soulessly at the chicken.

IU: Oppa,aren't you going to eat?You didn't eat since morning.

Kris: Chicken is not my style.

IU: Why you didn't tell me earlier you didn't like to eat chicken?Now,I'm feeling guilt for asking you to bring me here.

IU start to make a sad face.She's feeling guilty for eating chicken.Kris looked at her and said,

Kris: Its okay.Don't feel bad.I'm happy to see you eat deliciously like that.

IU: Oppa,here tried some.

IU wanted to feed Kris the chicken.At first,Kris hesitant a little bit.But he eventually give in when IU looked at him with an aegyo.

Kris: Arasseo arasseo~I'm eating it.

IU fed him with a smile.IU can't really read Kris expression.She's not sure if Kris likes it or not.

Kris: Marshmallow~Feed me some more.

IU smiled when she heard Kris said that.

IU: Eung~oppa.Here..

 

Interviewer: Like seriously Kris?Chicken is not your style?You almost eat the whole chicken.

Kris: From today onwards,you(chicken) shall be my style..haha!I never knew chicken can taste this good in my whole life.

Interviewer: *Laughing really hard*

 

Interviewer: IU,thumbs up for changing Kris style.

IU: Haha thank you thank you.

 

Today episode ends with the couple enjoying the chicken.Stay tuned for this couple later!^^ Annyeong~